CT Massage

They are open and hours are posted at their old location. They close early (8:00 ? ) so the appearence of being a day time massage facility is there. Have not stopped by yet.

New Seoul

Called On Saturday, Line Busy. Went There Anyway As It Is Close By. Not Open Handwritten Sign On Front Door. This Was At 2:eek:o Pm...haven't Heard Or Seen Anything In The News.

"You are correct, sir!"

It is strange that they advertise in the Erotic Services section almost every day though. I thought that it might be some "old friends" under a new name. I guess not.

Jamie @ Deidra's (Post Rd. Fairfield)

Deidra's rules have been relaxed a bit. Jamie is a cute, late 20's, white girl with blonde hair. Probably a 6.5/7 in looks. The rub is actually pretty good at this place. No touches for 20 mins but a pretty good massage. They used to put on plastic gloves and drench you in warming oil. Now they use their bare hand! OTC roaming was allowed but no clothes off or UTC. Tug was decent. Given the dearth of providers, this place is back on the map. There are still a few black chicks there so ask questions when you call if that's not your thing (not mine). Apparently, there is another blonde girl named Susan who works there too. Unfortunately, my ATF Missy is no longer working there :-(. Probably, because she used to "bend" the rules too much. Total damage was $60+$20.

Has anyone been to New Seoul since they reopened?
Went yesterday.

Cover is up to $60. Door was not opened at posted time, so went around back and spoke loudly until someone came to the door. Mamasan was in her 50s. Shower alone (stand up). A younger, somewhat heavy K girl gave me an average, but long massage. Happy ending done with excellent technique. No nudging on the tip, but I left one anyway. In fact, I dressed and headed for the back door without supervision. A bit unusual. Good value for an R&T.

I've been frequenting an AMP off of exit 6 on i95 northbound (Harvard Ave). Seeing the same woman on repeat (Bonnie) since I enjoy her company, she is an older woman with a nice little body and she lets me do pretty much everything except anal and recently (stupidly) she put me inside her without a cap on, in the heat of the moment I couldn't rationalize for shit. The test results were good but the choice was still bad, MAN but it felt so good. Anyway, that's my story... if you wanna try a mature Asian woman give Bonnie a shot... if I had to guess I would say she is in her late 40's early 50's.

Last edited:
American Spa - Bridgeport - Kiki

Bandaid,
For the most part I agree but there was a gem in there by the name of Kiki, a PR spinner, late 30s.

If any of you gents know where Kiki is working now I'd appreciate the info.

Deidra's rules have been relaxed a bit. Jamie is a cute, late 20's, white girl with blonde hair. Probably a 6.5/7 in looks. The rub is actually pretty good at this place. No touches for 20 mins but a pretty good massage. They used to put on plastic gloves and drench you in warming oil. Now they use their bare hand! OTC roaming was allowed but no clothes off or UTC. Tug was decent. Given the dearth of providers, this place is back on the map. There are still a few black chicks there so ask questions when you call if that's not your thing (not mine). Apparently, there is another blonde girl named Susan who works there too. Unfortunately, my ATF Missy is no longer working there :-(. Probably, because she used to "bend" the rules too much. Total damage was $60+$20.
I used to go years ago. No gloves back then. Not sure when they went to the glove, but I haven't been back since. Worth it?

Executive Spa Norwalk right off route 1 near exit 14.

As reported before nothing special.. Was there today.. larger woman let me in, lame massage with scented lotion after i requested none.. No shower, no sauna, no other girls. On the flip a little light massage on the legs, no real tease.. asked if I wanted "Full body massage" i nodded.. she grabbed some oil and went for a quick tug and grundle massage. popped quick, got a hot towel to clean up with.. I stunk of lotion and had to go home to shower, luckily enough i was alone. All in $80... CT's been so dead and this place is really OTR... so sad... so sad.. I am lookin for indie massage that do in call.. but so far.. i got nothing.