CT Massage

JXM,

Given the state of CT massages, give Jamie a try. I wouldn't go with any other girl though.
I used to work at D's many yrs ago...place and location was always clean and friendly...heard they had gone sterile but nice to hear things are more relaxed..i heard D. sold though awhile ago and that might be why things are more relaxed....she used to rule w/ an iron fist and if she knew what we were doing in those rooms shed have murdered us...xox

I used to work at D's many yrs ago...place and location was always clean and friendly...heard they had gone sterile but nice to hear things are more relaxed..i heard D. sold though awhile ago and that might be why things are more relaxed....she used to rule w/ an iron fist and if she knew what we were doing in those rooms shed have murdered us...xox
Hey desilove, I wonder if I was ever a client. I was pretty regular at D's back in the 90's. I used get amazing massages from Lynn... tall, slender blonde. After Lynne moved to Florida, I saw a friend of hers.. about L's age, shorter... nice girl. Also saw an younger girl whose name escapes me.... about 5-4 or so, brunette, voluptuous. She was a lot of fun.

I never was able to experience more than the regular happy ending .... maybe some occasional roaming.

A healing trail

This chain has two locations in the Torrington, CT area.

Looks like a totally legitimate, therapeutic massage center.

However .... appointments can be made through ***** with individual therapists.

I have driven by the place at night and found cars in the parking lot.

And when I went in for my first appointment and tried to pay in advance, I was told we would take care of that later.

I did nothing during my session to push the envelope. It was professional, but a lot warmer than therapeutic sessions I have had. The therapist was also quite pretty.

I was asked for the $65 fee after the session.

I may get the guts to push the envelope sometime in the future, but just thought I'd ask if anyone here had a different experience.

The only place at Exit 6 I know of is Rainbow. I was there once and had an indifferent experience with a Thai girl who wasn't Bonnie.
Fuji Spa is at Exit 6 -- I've been with a girl who called herself Bonnie but she was not little. This Bonnie was about 5' 10" but she did have a nice body.

Rainbow is off exit 9.

Fuji Spa is at Exit 6 -- I've been with a girl who called herself Bonnie but she was not little. This Bonnie was about 5' 10" but she did have a nice body.

Rainbow is off exit 9.
Rainbow is shown as being at 39 Grenhart Road between Exit 6 and Exit 7 on the north side of 95. There's nothing shown for Fuji except in Waterbury. A name change, maybe?

BTW, the Fairfield County Weekly is carrying an ad for the Shogun's Palace on West Street in Norwalk, of all places, and one for a place called Leisure Life in Stamford (with no address).

Rainbow is shown as being at 39 Grenhart Road between Exit 6 and Exit 7 on the north side of 95. There's nothing shown for Fuji except in Waterbury. A name change, maybe?

BTW, the Fairfield County Weekly is carrying an ad for the Shogun's Palace on West Street in Norwalk, of all places, and one for a place called Leisure Life in Stamford (with no address).
Leisure Life is an RMP between exits 8-9. I went there quite a bit last year pricey r&t though my attendent was just short of a knockout.

Shogun's Palace must be the former Crystal Spa on West Ave.

Swedish in Stamford is as good as it ever was. On Sunday, I saw Hanna-- short, cute, a few extra pounds. Great TS (they haven't always done TS), great medium massage, great extras. The service was full. Oh, and a great actress.... you know what I mean. 60 for an hour / 80 tip.

Hey desilove, I wonder if I was ever a client. I was pretty regular at D's back in the 90's. I used get amazing massages from Lynn... tall, slender blonde. After Lynne moved to Florida, I saw a friend of hers.. about L's age, shorter... nice girl. Also saw an younger girl whose name escapes me.... about 5-4 or so, brunette, voluptuous. She was a lot of fun.

I never was able to experience more than the regular happy ending .... maybe some occasional roaming.
Maybe, i was there until '98...i worked w/ vera(petite middle aged woman shoulder dark hair), rebeccah (young, short, curvy perky girl), and a girl named "K"...D's niece Sue was giving massages at that time as well...i had cury hair at the time, before I discovered the joy's of the flat iron......xox

Fuji Spa is clearly marked on the I-95 service road. It's just east of Harvard Avenue. There's a sign in the second story window of what looks like a residential house. I've been there several times in the last few months.

On Rainbow, I guess i was confused. I was thinking of Happiness (which used to be known by a different name more than a year ago. I think it was Rainbow then; not positive about the previous name but I am sure it's called Happiness now. I pass it all the time. This one is about a half mile from Exit 9; on Route 1 next to the Dunkin Donuts. One block west of the McDonalds.

I am sure that Leisure Life is an AMP. It's on Cove Road at Duffy in south Stamford. This place is a couple of miles south of Exit 9, about 2 or 3 blocks from Seaside Ave. (there was no sign when I was there so you need to call for the exact address).

I am aware of the RMP that operated around exit 9 but I didn't go. Saw their ad in NY Magazine a long time ago, offering European massage, called and was told it was $250 and since she sounded Russian, I was pretty sure that was not going to be the only fee they wanted.

Shoguns Palace has the same address Crystal Spa was using; wasn't it King Spa before it was Crystal? That's how long ago it's been since I went there. FWIW I tend to stay away from any place that's been busted for a long time. Now that they've changed the name, maybe I can go back.

Fuji Spa is clearly marked on the I-95 service road. It's just east of Harvard Avenue. There's a sign in the second story window of what looks like a residential house. I've been there several times in the last few months.

On Rainbow, I guess i was confused. I was thinking of Happiness (which used to be known by a different name more than a year ago. I think it was Rainbow then; not positive about the previous name but I am sure it's called Happiness now. I pass it all the time. This one is about a half mile from Exit 9; on Route 1 next to the Dunkin Donuts. One block west of the McDonalds.

I am sure that Leisure Life is an AMP. It's on Cove Road at Duffy in south Stamford. This place is a couple of miles south of Exit 9, about 2 or 3 blocks from Seaside Ave. (there was no sign when I was there so you need to call for the exact address).

I am aware of the RMP that operated around exit 9 but I didn't go. Saw their ad in NY Magazine a long time ago, offering European massage, called and was told it was $250 and since she sounded Russian, I was pretty sure that was not going to be the only fee they wanted.

Shoguns Palace has the same address Crystal Spa was using; wasn't it King Spa before it was Crystal? That's how long ago it's been since I went there. FWIW I tend to stay away from any place that's been busted for a long time. Now that they've changed the name, maybe I can go back.

I was spending $200 for a full hour sensual body to body r&t at the russian spot. I believe that it was $100 for the hour and I tipped another $100. I was seeing the same girl for about four straight weeks. It was well worth it. I just assumed that Leisure Life was the same place so I was probably wrong. I'm not sure if they are still around and do not advertise on CL.

Happiness used to be called Aloha Spa I believe.

Rainbow & Fuji are definitely the same place.

I was spending $200 for a full hour sensual body to body r&t at the russian spot. I believe that it was $100 for the hour and I tipped another $100. I was seeing the same girl for about four straight weeks. It was well worth it. I just assumed that Leisure Life was the same place so I was probably wrong. I'm not sure if they are still around and do not advertise on CL.
Leisure Life is advertising in the Fairfield County Weekly now. Google shows an address for Leisure Life with the same phone number as the ad.

Shi-Shi at Leisure Life in Stamford

This is a review of Shi-Shi at Leisure Life on Cove Road in Stamford. I've already entered this in the review database.

Leisure Life is a one-girl AMP on Cove Road near the beach in Stamford, above a convenience store. I called ahead and Shi-Shi was there.

Shi-Shi is about 5'2" and 95 pounds, according to her, and she's telling the truth. She's maybe 35-40 but looks okay. I bought an hour and didn't need the shower; the place is almost walking distance from my place.

I asked for a hard massage and damn straight got one - she did the back walking routine on the floor and it was very strong. After I got up on the table again her arm massage was pretty strong.

When it came time for the main event, it turned out that Shi-shi has a very tidy body for her age, but her natural B-cups sag a little. OTOH, her nips are long and great to play with. Finger play and DATY are fine but I found out the problem: you have to bring your own party hat. I didn't, and was restricted to hand play. Won't make that mistake again.

The whole thing was $180. Shi-Shi says the girls rotate through there and I'll probably get someone else next time.

I'm almost afraid to say it..

But it seems like CT is back?!? Just in the spirit of the holidays I'm going mongering tonight!! Where to go..... decisions decisions... :) Thanks to everyone who's bringing this area/thread back to life!

saw an ad in the current issue of New York magazine that looks like it's the Russian MP; it listed the address as 37 Glenbrook Road. I may give it a try when I get a chance.

I think NY Mag will stop running these ads in January, by the way.

But it seems like CT is back?!? Just in the spirit of the holidays I'm going mongering tonight!! Where to go..... decisions decisions... :) Thanks to everyone who's bringing this area/thread back to life!
It never went that far away, except for Norwalk. It was tougher for a while but never totally gone. Now we have a spa in Norwalk (Shogun's Palace) advertising again in the same place as other spas were in. Is it possible that the Powers That Be in Norwalk just thought they had *too many* spots?

Ct back..

It never went that far away, except for Norwalk. It was tougher for a while but never totally gone. Now we have a spa in Norwalk (Shogun's Palace) advertising again in the same place as other spas were in. Is it possible that the Powers That Be in Norwalk just thought they had *too many* spots?
I was thinking more of an election year for some officials job.. Mayor Police chief.. etc..

Regardless.. we need more reviews of CT.. I'm thinking Swedish is next on my list.