CT Massage

CT is not Back

Norwalk definitely has a No Play sign out. Norwalk will never be the same as back when Liberty, Hott Sun, Tranquility and Nirvana were all packing them in. Stamford is business as usual, I believe at Swedish, 4 Seasons, GinJa, etc.

Jack

Tubs for Two in Merdien

Had my third session with an attractive girl at Tubs recently. The service was mediocre and it was expensive ($300 with door charge and tip), but the pickins are pretty slim in Central CT and Tubs used to have nothing but woofers.

This girl, Rheanna, was smokin hot and I just used my imagination to fill in the service.

Now we have a spa in Norwalk (Shogun's Palace) advertising again in the same place as other spas were in. Is it possible that the Powers That Be in Norwalk just thought they had *too many* spots?
Not sure if Crystal AKA Shogun's is open now but it got a visit from the police last week. This ran a few days ago in the Stamford Advocate

Spa raids lead to prostitution charges

Police raided three massage parlors Thursday, resulting in seven prostitution-related arrests.

The undercover operation raided West Avenue's Crystal Spa at about 2:30 p.m., then moved to Executive Spa on Connecticut Avenue at about 8:30 p.m., before wrapping up at Main Avenue's Nirvana Spa at about 11:30 p.m., Special Services Lt. Peter Randall said.

Officers charged four women with prostitution, two with promoting prostitution and one with permitting prostitution.

"Surveillance has been made of these establishments for an extended period of time," Randall said. "We will continue to monitor these places and take the appropriate action if we see any future prostitution activity at these establishments."

The raid is part of a continuing crackdown on massage parlors police say are fronts for prostitution.

One man in the same building as Nirvana, at 181 Main Ave., which has been raided three times in 15 months, said Nirvana's reputation has made it difficult to do business at his address. Four woman were arrested on prostitution-related charges there Thursday night.

"It is an embarrassment to have this kind of business in the same building," said the man, who asked that his name not be used because he fears retribution.

"No matter how many times they raid that establishment, within a couple of weeks they are back in full operation. I don't understand because of how the state laws are written how they can continually be raided and not be shut down permanently," the man added.

A dental assistant working downstairs from Nirvana at Shel Dental said the massage parlor gives her business a bad reputation.

"We have kids coming into the office," Claudia Fernandez said.

Another dental assistant, Amanda Sgro, said her patients have gone there thinking it is a legitimate day spa.

One woman went there "only to find out that she was going to get more than a massage. She came down and asked us why we didn't tell her what was going on up there," Sgro said.

While five of the women were released on written promises to appear on bond, one woman charged with prostitution at Crystal Spa, KH, 55, was arraigned at state Superior Court in Norwalk yesterday.

H, of <address removed>, Flushing, N.Y., had her police bond raised from $5,000 to $7,500 by Judge Burton Kaplan at her arraignment because she is a flight risk.

H has 16 aliases and three prostitution convictions from New York's Westchester and Nassau counties in 1996 and 1997, said Bail Commissioner Muntega Belton Moore. She was convicted of jumping bail in 1997 in Westchester County and does not have proper identification, Belton Moore added.

Norwalk police have raided Crystal Spa four times in the past 18 months with prostitution arrests in each action.

During the last raid at Crystal Spa May 31, police made three prostitution arrests and charged owner HK with promoting prostitution.

K, who pleaded guilty to federal human trafficking charges in September, faces 14-21 months in prison when she is sentenced next month.

The charges relating to her transporting Korean immigrants across state lines to engage in prostitution came out of a federal raid at Crystal Spa in August 2006.

At Crystal, police also charged KSK, 45, of <address removed>, Flushing N.Y., with promoting prostitution. She was released on $5,000 bond.

Court records show that in Thursday's raid, police confiscated 33 hidden condoms at Crystal Spa and found used condoms in a jar of rubbing alcohol.

While serving a search and seizure warrant at Executive Spa at 178 Connecticut Ave., police charged AG, 53, of <address removed>, Norwalk, with prostitution. She was released on a $2,500 bond.

The Nirvana raid netted three arrests.

YB, 50, of Killeen, Texas, was charged with promoting prostitution, DYL, 24, of <address removed>, Norwalk, was charged with prostitution, AH, 37, of <address removed>, Norwalk, was charged with prostitution and IP, 60, of <address removed>, Oahu, Hawaii, was charged with permitting prostitution.

Tubs for Two - Meriden

Oddfellow's report is on the money. Tubs has gotten some smoking hot babes lately but they want 200 at the door and then the girls (who only get 80 out of the 200) ask for an additional tip. No wonder the place is always empty.

If you've got the 300, I recommend Lisa. Lisa is beautiful, young and experienced. Oddfellow, you should get a better performance from Lisa.

Too bad there aren't any other places with American girls in Central Conn.

Thanks for the tip Carl. Tubs is a very strange place: Nice building, big huge tubs in each room, poorly kept up, poorly managed.

In the same lobby, you have a few really good looking girls with some specimens that look like they were dropped off from the Hungarian wrestling team.

But my last 4 sessions have been at least average and the girls have been stimulating enough.

Still, the money is a barrier.

Fantasy

Was up in Ct. last week and stopped into Fantasy. Saw Sugar very hot about 5' 2' long hair nice t and a. Started with a TS than on to cbj very nice mish and dooggie. Mirrors in the room downstairs was a good touch. I am rarely in CT. so i will not be back soon. For anyone close by this place is a good deal.

vip

just ask for the card and the girl signs her name and date on the back after 5 visits you dont pay the $60 house fee just the tip for whatever service.im on my 4th card this year

Best Sauna - AMP

Lately I have been going to Best Sauna (did not see it mentioned already in this thread). It is located in Meriden and have been there a total of 3 times.. 2 times had a great session then the last time it was OK.

Location is in a good place but on a very busy road. The first two times saw good ladies (Anna and cookie). Last time saw a lady named YoYo and she just wasn't my type of woman. Older than I am used to and just didn't quite mesh with her.. Still a decent time.

Lately I have been going to Best Sauna (did not see it mentioned already in this thread). It is located in Meriden and have been there a total of 3 times.. 2 times had a great session then the last time it was OK.

Location is in a good place but on a very busy road. The first two times saw good ladies (Anna and cookie). Last time saw a lady named YoYo and she just wasn't my type of woman. Older than I am used to and just didn't quite mesh with her.. Still a decent time.
I will be passing thru that area a few times and would like to try them.
could you give a little info (phone# or address) what was the house rate?

I will be passing thru that area a few times and would like to try them.
could you give a little info (phone# or address) what was the house rate?
Sorry, I don't have a phone number. Found the address using mapquest. I have trouble understanding their accent on the phone.. The house fee was 60 and then I left a 100 "tip". Total damage for me on each of my trips was 160.

There are other places in that general area which I haven't tried yet and don't remember the names on. A complete list is out there someplace. Let me know and will try to find it.

Last edited:
Great news! I used to go there a lot then around the time when Waterbury was hit, they seemed closed. I would go by, but not open. Best has never been as good as the best places in Waterbury, but I have had a few great sessions there and it has got to be cheaper than Tubs...

That's the best information I have received on this board in ages...

Thanks Kutch!

Review: Cookie/Ginja

Saw Cookie this afternoon. Late 30ish K-girl. If the B's weren't natural, it was a damn nice job. Has that thickness going on without being fat So-so face.

Perfunctory table shower was followed by a fair massage that went on for longer than usual (that's not a complaint - most are too short). Light blowing on the back door signaled that we were done working and it was time to play. Was very pleased to have salad well tossed - it's becoming too rare these days. This was followed by oral attention to the boys after a flip. Cover went on and a quick BJ. Cowgirl followed by mish. Did not offer DATY, did not ask. She did not mind me fondling her lengthy nipples not playing with her pussy. Finished doggie. Usual clean-up services and damage. Would repeat - good attitude and service although English is limited.

As an aside, went with buddy who had Anna. No Asian but gave her a good review otherwise,

The problem I have with salad tossing is they tend to cover their tongues with the same condom they cover your johnson with, and you can bet that the asshole side is facing in.