CT Massage

I thought the international blow job sign was putting a finger in your mouth, puckering up and pulling the finger out. But pointing always works with AMP girls for most anything (including when they point toward your wallet to ask for more)

I also think that Anna was in her mid-30s in the early '90s.

She has a real nice touch with her fingers and I once buried the sausage with her but it wasn't a great experience; she tensed up and seemed to be in pain.

Recon Mission

Being Tired Of New Seoul, I Have Ventured Into Nearby Springfield Mass. Relatively New Place On Belmont Near The X. Chinese Qi Gong Massage. Sixty
For The Hour, Good Massage, Very Good. No Luck With Extras. Will Try Again
As Familiarity Sometimes Helps. Clean, Quiet Place.
Noticed Another Possibility Just Down The Road. Jane's Massage, Will Try This Place In Near Future If Nothing Happens At Qi Gong.

Sorry, I'm 100% retired now. Still see a few "oldies but goodies" now and again, but it's
just bullshit sessions about old times!

HT-was it straight massage, or were extras available? :cool: OT
I've only gone once. Set up seems very professional. However, there was a point in the session where there was this long pause, like she was waiting for me to make a suggestion. I'm guessing there are extras available with some of the ladies. I'd have to be going there regularly to make a move and it's just far far away from my home.

The women I saw were attractive.

Yoyo at Fantasy Modeling

Went to Fantasy today. They are undergoing some serious renovations, but Mama says they should be done in about a week. Anyway, was greeted at the door by Miko. I've seen her before and thought she was just okay at best, so asked to see who else was there. Well. low and behold I got a full lineup! Four girls working. Second girl was really tall and kind of chunky so I didn't go for her. Third girl was a complete cow (about 28 years old maybe), and the fourth girl was Yoyo. I took her.

She's probably late 20's to early 30's. 5 foot 6, not too thin, but not chunky either. Long hair and a face that is about a 7. She led me (for the 1st time) to an upstairs room that was being used while work was done downstairs. Got massage first for about 5 - 10 minutes as they said th shower room was busy. Just okay massage, no touching of the goods. Then Table shower which was okay, but not great; yes she washed the good parts, but very matter-of-fact. Coming into the shower room, I actually had to walk by two workmen in my towel! Then the kicker, I told her I had to pee and she said to just go right there in the shower room. Okay, I thought she would turn around or leave, but she literally stood next to me and watched me pee. I know we were about to get busy, but it was a little weird.

Back to the room, she strips. Decent body, partially shaved, but not very well. She could use a little trip to the waxing salon. Some more quick massage and then on to the main event. Very quick CBJ; wouldn't let my hands go anywhere near her vajayjay except lightly (What happened to the days when you could finger a girl?) She then mounted up and after three positions, I was done. In and out in about 25 minutes.

Anyway, after the clean-up, she started talking about her work. Said she'd much rather work in CT as the customers are much nicer and respectful than in NYC, where she was before at another parlor. Then said that CT customers tend to be regulars (have been going there for 5 - 10 years) vs. NYC where there are a lot more first timers. Yoyo said she hopes to be at Fantasy for at least a year. (Eh, who cares.)

I really miss the hot young bodies of Nirvana and Fantasy of years-ago. I'm going to stick with NYC parlors from now on unless things change. For my hard earned money, I want a pretty young thing bouncing on my junk. YMMV.

Last edited:
So I went to this place http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/769207940.html

Reply to: [*****]pers-769207940@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2008-07-25, 8:49AM EDT

~*~Very Beautiful With good Techniqure Chinese Therapist*** MIMI*** is here only for Friday & Saturday This week.~*~

~~~PLEASE DON'T MISS IT~~~

~*~Let Our Yong, Pretty and Sweet Asian Girls give you a Wonderful Massage!!! ~*~
~*~Feeling tired? Sore muscles? Depressed? Low energy?~*~
~*~Your stress and tension will be removed and you will feel rejuvenated. ~*~
*$60/1hr*
~*~We are here to serve you.~*~
~*~Please call 203-392-4842 to make appointment~*~
~@~@~Have a good day~@~@~

I got a very good massage by mamasan but not happy end....What the fuck? I asked for a hard massage, then soft...Flip over and mamasan says: do it yourself! I am like "what?" What is going on. She said, "next time". Either I look like a donut eater or she just didn't want to go downtown (so to speak). One hour massage for 60 bucks was reasonable given that it was like a real massage but still. You advertise on CL, I expect a happy ending....Not sure if I should even bother going back. I may just to see what's going to happen....

This place in on Morgan Ave in Norwalk....

Last edited:
Tokyo Spa

I was feeling reallllly desperate so I went up to Paradise Garden Spa in Fairfield (exit 24). Turns out that they are closed but there is an envelope with directions saying that they moved a few blocks away to Tokyo Spa. Its off of Fairfield avenue and I forgot the cross street.

Standard issue AMP. Went up the side door entrance and was greated by 50's mamasan. I saw a room with at least 6 girls (some of them looked young) but they closed the shade door as soon as I got there. The room was decent and I undressed and got on the table. Took a half ($50). A table shower is offered but I didn't want one. Unfortunately, one of the younger girls didn't come in. Some older broad (around 50) with hot pants and stacked up hair comes in and immediately asks what else I want. We negotiate $50 for a HJ (I tried for $40 but she kept haggling...they don't understand that the extra $10 loses them repeat business). Anywho, she tells me to turn over and she gives me a 1 min massage and then sticks her tongue in my ass. She was not shy about it either. I don't hate it but it doesn't get me hard either. The HJ was decent but I was in and out of there in 15 mins tops. I won't repeat....until I get reallllly desperate again :).

The Zomby Woof

Zomby Woof
Always take the shower. That's their way of knowing that a) you're clean! and b) you're a legit AMP customer, not LE. Makes the negotiating easier and, who knows, one of those younger girls might have serviced you then. YMMV

Last edited:
Ts

A ts is a must for me. Besides being a good warm up to the erotic activity, I like to sell the girls on my hands being clean. That helps the utc touching while they massage.

Last edited:
What Benthere said, he's completely right. Always, always take the shower. I like it anyway, except for the girls who use water hot enough to cook lobsters in. Check.

A ts is a must for me. Besides being a good warm up to the erotic activity, I like to sell the girls on my hands being clean. That helps the utc touching while they massage.
I agree also. You're paying a house fee anyway, so might as well get your moneys worth. Plus it is enjoyable when the girl has fun while doing it, and the extra attention is always a plus as well.

Osaka

Had a very pleasant experience at Osaka last fall with a very cute little spinner,5'3" or so, thin but not sickly, nice soft skin, sorry forgot her name. Enjoyable TS, with an OK massage. When it came to FS, I was blown away. very nice skills and had me ready to go very fast. Mish was all it took, as she pulled legs together with knees to chest and let out a few whimpering moans that just made me loose it. If I wasn't in a hurry to catch a train, I definately would have stayed for more coffee. Had to be the quickest cup I ever had, but not regretable in the least.

May not be the best of neighborhoods at night, so I recomend daytime mongering only. Overall I rate 8.5/7/7.5. She made sure to let me know that they are 24/7 and to tell all my friends- plus huge sign in room says that as well.

Osaka?

May not be the best of neighborhoods at night, so I recomend daytime mongering only.
That part of Main Street in B'port could not be safer, day or night. Does anyone have a more recent review of Osaka? Haven't been in years. Had one of the best sessions ever there. Of course that was 10+ years ago. I remember the room had these huge Disney cutouts on the walls. Strange doing it with ***** from Beauty and the Beast staring at you.

Had a very pleasant experience at Osaka last fall with a very cute little spinner,5'3" or so, thin but not sickly, nice soft skin, sorry forgot her name. Enjoyable TS, with an OK massage. When it came to FS, I was blown away. very nice skills and had me ready to go very fast. Mish was all it took, as she pulled legs together with knees to chest and let out a few whimpering moans that just made me loose it. If I wasn't in a hurry to catch a train, I definately would have stayed for more coffee. Had to be the quickest cup I ever had, but not regretable in the least.

May not be the best of neighborhoods at night, so I recomend daytime mongering only. Overall I rate 8.5/7/7.5. She made sure to let me know that they are 24/7 and to tell all my friends- plus huge sign in room says that as well.
Decent review & welcome to the board.

Last edited:
Palm Tree - 4 Seasons

I stopped by this afternoon needing some relief from a stressful day. Mamasan took me to a clean room where I waited for a couple minutes and in walks Bonnie. I was very pleasantly surprised to see this tall, thin but curvy late 20's - early 30's girl enter. She asked if I wanted a TS (of course), but we had to wait for it to be empty. She gave me a decent back rub while waiting, not the best but she was definately taking away some of the tensions of the day.

Finally had the TS where she used her hands - no luffa which I prefer. She brought me back to the room and proceed with the main events - CBJ then CB, RCB to finally mish. When I got on top and started to pound away, she was giving me some fake moans, but I didn't care, it turned me on a little.

Not GFE, but that's OK with me - rather be safe.

After the session, Bonnie was telling me how slow it was and how happy she was to have customers come in. Very enjoyable time and I will be back - for .6 & $ definately worth the trip.