CT Massage

Chinese pimps are running some girls out of Americas Best Value Inn. I stopped there to see what was on the menu. They want $60. for FS. Honestly I went down the block to 4 seasons for the same rate. Got a nice TS, Massage, and FS for the same coin. They have ads all over CL http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ads/1577755171.html The girl I saw there was a 4-5 at best. NO repeat for muah.
I never got FS anywhere in CT for $60. That was the house fee for one hour for years. Are you sure that's the entire price? Big news to me.

Re:

130hh/160h it is. I told the phone pimp that I can get the same menu in Queens and Brooklyn for 20-30 less with the same type of girls. I have a few atfs that i know and it's much better than paying for lousy services. The 2 good amps downtown are better than this anyday.

Just came back from a new latina spa at 616 Atlantic ave.They have 3 colombian woman nice!I chose Amber nice body $60 house fee $200 f/s shower daty all positions will repeat.here is the ad i found on cl http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ads/1580489365.html
Sounds like the ads for the brazilian spot that is, or was, on spring street off Summer. I was not impressed with it, but they weren't shy about offering fs. The girls were 5-6, better service at local amps.

Odd that the cops let those places run wide open, then set up stings at local hotels.

yes total $260 and i enjoy amp sweedish better but had to try my latinas enjoy my korean better especially suri must have!
That place has been there for decades, but I've never been. I drink on that block and I'm sure somebody I know will be parking their car behind Bobby V's while I'm climbing down those stairs!

Nirvana?

Nirvana has been posting in CL's Therapeutic section for a few months now but i have not seen a review...thinking of TOFTT...has anyone been there recently???

The Zomby Woof

Chinese pimps are running some girls out of Americas Best Value Inn. I stopped there to see what was on the menu. They want $60. for FS. Honestly I went down the block to 4 seasons for the same rate. Got a nice TS, Massage, and FS for the same coin. They have ads all over CL http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ads/1577755171.html The girl I saw there was a 4-5 at best. NO repeat for muah.
It looks like they closed up shop; no ads for close on two weeks. My first guess would be the hotel didn't want to get dragged into anything, though I know independents use it plenty.

Nirvana

This is not your father's Nirvana anymore :-(. Strictly R+T with no extras. Read on for details.

Called and made an appointment. It is still in the same place. Mamasan led me to a room and a matronly 40-45ish 6 walks in. Oh, it is $60 half/ $80 hour. I take a half and get undressed. The chick (didn't ask her name) tries to start a regular massage but I quickly tell her soft. She runs her fingernails over me with some light touches of the boys. On the flip, I go for some UTC roaming and she initially resists but allow my hand up her shirt. She starts a hj and does this slightly annoying thing of putting her mouth right by it. I guess she thinks its hot to simulate a bj but I sit there trying to hold back the urge to slam her head down. I'm there to relax not be aggravated. She repeatedly resists my request to take her shirt off. This was unfortunate since she had a nice set of C/D's which in AMP world is unheard of. Also, she never fully closed the door either even after I asked so I kinda knew what I was in for. Tipped $20 and she didn't complain.

Dunno if i'll go back since the only other r+t place in the area is Deidre's and those girls get pissed off if you tip less than $40 on top of the $60 so pick your poison.

The Zomby Woof

Nirvana

Wow, I had a very different experience at Nirvana the other day. The woman who answered the door was a little bit older than the one you described. I asked if anyone else was available but she said no and led me to a room. She spoke English real well and was very friendly. I ended up getting a very thorough, professional massage, but there was no indication at all that anything extra was on the menu. Good for working out the kinks, but they definitely seem to have gone legit. Place was very clean and I also got a good shower.

My experience with Suri at Swedish wasn't good. She looks great: 5' 4", slender, natural B cups. Although I think she's well north of 23, I think, whatever her age really is is fine with me.

What I didn't get is the service Gregcab got. No DATY, kept her body away, nothing. I didn't see her pussy. I'm not an attractive guy but I am spotlessly clean and polite. Now at my age when I am in the middle of a disappointing session I can't begin to get it up or keep it up. A short, discontented session.

My experience with Suri at Swedish wasn't good. She looks great: 5' 4", slender, natural B cups. Although I think she's well north of 23, I think, whatever her age really is is fine with me.

What I didn't get is the service Gregcab got. No DATY, kept her body away, nothing. I didn't see her pussy. I'm not an attractive guy but I am spotlessly clean and polite. Now at my age when I am in the middle of a disappointing session I can't begin to get it up or keep it up. A short, discontented session.
went there 2 weeks ago-The line-up was real poor imo. Left w/o sessioning.

suri

I have been with suri about 4 times and she loves when i put a finger up her ass while doing 69 .I slowly work the tip of my finger in I dont go in too far because she will pull away.but she never gave me a problem great session every time!

I have been with suri about 4 times and she loves when i put a finger up her ass while doing 69 .I slowly work the tip of my finger in I dont go in too far because she will pull away.but she never gave me a problem great session every time!
I just called over there-Mamasan says Suri back Sunday. Thankfully, these ladies take off at their time of the month.

That doesnt always happen. I went to a very upscale place in manhattan a while back and next thing you know im looking at a String!! I complained to the chief there and I got half off my next session-no strings attached!! Thats what she said -pretty funny and she honored it.

Oh Back to Sweedish-Mamasan says 2 new girls this week. I think ill head over there in a while and report back.

Interesting-Betcha she goes Greek w her BF or perhaps for a big $ number w me.