Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Name and address is all that is required. Mocek v TSA, anything more and unless the get something "suspicious" that would reasonably indicate threats to flying [not general crimes] they can't prevent you from flying. So yes to a degree they are lying, and have been caught and gone to court multiple times over it, they still won't take the "bad" [TSA lost in court] language signage down. They figure if they scare enough people into compliance they still get what they want, and it costs them nothing, US Taxpayers foot the bill for every court case [and its a lot money since they haven't won one yet regarding ID in over 15 years]
So you are saying that literally anyone can get onto a flight if they just give a name and address of someone?
This implies that someone on the No Fly List need only to give a different name and address (say just pick, as we used to say in the old days, someone out of the phone book?

So you are saying that literally anyone can get onto a flight if they just give a name and address of someone?
This implies that someone on the No Fly List need only to give a different name and address (say just pick, as we used to say in the old days, someone out of the phone book?
Not exactly, you only need to provide a name and address, the TSA has to prove that they believe and with the reasonableness standard [an ordinary person in that situation would also conclude that they were being lied too]
is lying to them and deny travel.... eventually leading to a face-off in court [where the TSA keeps losing, and to date no one is held accountable in the TSA], but it'll also screw up your trip as you'll be denied travel temporarily at that moment...Pyrrhic victory, but at what cost...

The TSA has also just lost there claim to "qualified immunity" privileges, it took almost 20 years to get this win in court. The TSA Agents have still committed far more crimes then they've stopped, and aren't even held accountable on low level crimes like theft, let alone the major felonies like rape, and assault

The public still fears the "blue shirts" and many times the victims just "smile and think of England" and hope it ends soon and remain silent not wanting to draw further abuses from Goverment.
https://papersplease.org/wp/2023/04...-tsa-checkpoint-staff-are-liable-for-assault/

It's much more than a privacy issue, IMHO.

It's one thing if they need to check if I'm ********. Totally legit for them to protect themselves, i.e., affirmative defense protection to merchants using an ID Scanner when checking for ******** using fake IDs.

But if they think that they are going to get my photo, name, address, DOB and lic # for the privilege of buying over priced drinks and to watch some girl shaking her tits, they should think otherwise. I mean, what could possible go wrong when employees of a strip club have access to such info.

Total deal breaker.

thanks for posting the info.
I remember some cat fl house in the 90s tried this. Just turn around and go

Not exactly, you only need to provide a name and address, the TSA has to prove that they believe and with the reasonableness standard [an ordinary person in that situation would also conclude that they were being lied too]
is lying to them and deny travel.... eventually leading to a face-off in court [where the TSA keeps losing, and to date no one is held accountable in the TSA], but it'll also screw up your trip as you'll be denied travel temporarily at that moment...Pyrrhic victory, but at what cost...

The TSA has also just lost there claim to "qualified immunity" privileges, it took almost 20 years to get this win in court. The TSA Agents have still committed far more crimes then they've stopped, and aren't even held accountable on low level crimes like theft, let alone the major felonies like rape, and assault

The public still fears the "blue shirts" and many times the victims just "smile and think of England" and hope it ends soon and remain silent not wanting to draw further abuses from Goverment.
https://papersplease.org/wp/2023/04...-tsa-checkpoint-staff-are-liable-for-assault/
They are trained to be gruff and abrasive. It’s their SOP

Well Billy here ya go. . Short and sweet.

Deluzional owner/ management. NYC pricing for a LI club. ChNged names but I don't remember it.... Doesn't matter you couldn't drag me back here even if you had Chevy HD WITH A BIG DIESEL.

Rollup Friday night, around 9ish. Parking lot packed ... Cool.... looks promising ...get ass raped for 20 buck cover. Really?????

But being a man of my word I continued thru. In the "Club" 4 patrons. 3 girls all 6- 8.5's. Plenty of staff though... Hence the cars.

$11 beer ok that industry standard. Find a hot ( to me ) WOC throw some bait at her and go back to bar for some more change.

GET THIS.......... they will only give you singles if change out a $100. No smaller denomination.

Say to the bartender, Honey I been going to titty before you were drawing a breath in this world. I have never heard such nonsense.

Finish my beer And exit stage left.

They are out of there fucking minds.

When you put lipstick on a pig.... It's still a pig

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well Billy here ya go. . Short and sweet.

Deluzional owner/ management. NYC pricing for a LI club. ChNged names but I don't remember it.... Doesn't matter you couldn't drag me back here even if you had Chevy HD WITH A BIG DIESEL.

Rollup Friday night, around 9ish. Parking lot packed ... Cool.... looks promising ...get ass raped for 20 buck cover. Really?????

But being a man of my word I continued thru. In the "Club" 4 patrons. 3 girls all 6- 8.5's. Plenty of staff though... Hence the cars.

$11 beer ok that industry standard. Find a hot ( to me ) WOC throw some bait at her and go back to bar for some more change.

GET THIS.......... they will only give you singles if change out a $100. No smaller denomination.

Say to the bartender, Honey I been going to titty before you were drawing a breath in this world. I have never heard such nonsense.

Finish my beer And exit stage left.

They are out of there fucking minds.

When you put lipstick on a pig.... It's still a pig
Wow, they are not going to last long.
I know that area is pretty much the boarder of Nassau and Suffolk. Do you know which side that falls on? Because I could have sworn Nassau, like 15-20 years ago passed laws pretty much outlawing topless bars, with the ones already open, like Phickle Philly grandfathered in.

I know that area is pretty much the boarder of Nassau and Suffolk. Do you know which side that falls on? Because I could have sworn Nassau, like 15-20 years ago passed laws pretty much outlawing topless bars, with the ones already open, like Phickle Philly grandfathered in.

Suffolk side

Oh and the new name is Trixx Cabaret

I know that area is pretty much the boarder of Nassau and Suffolk. Do you know which side that falls on? ,,,,,,,
Suffolk, county line is about couple hundred yards W.
BTW, I could never understand what management would allow employees to take up prime parking spots. Even in my company, employees had to park in back lot or the street. I and the other 2 execs would leave the close up spots for customers as the only reason we existed was because of them.

@boneengineer — thanks for the review — you saved me a trip.

As per my post in this thread (#2), looks like they are continuing the Crystal tradition.
Been there only once. By far the unfriendly strip joint I've even been to. Never been back and never intend to.
Also, does "only give you singles if change out a $100. No smaller denomination. " mean that they give you 100 singles for the Franklyn?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was there last night from 10-11. First 30 mins no dancers on stage. Then one girl that was decent if you are into slender. Also when you change a 100 for singles you only get 85 back.
That's fucking insane. That's out and out robbery

And what if you said fuck this give me my Franklin back?

Who is running this place?
Italian mob?
Russian mob?
Bikers?

This is really fucked up

It seems their only purpose is to rip you off and that's before the strippers get ahold of you and take their pound of flesh. I can't imagine what being with them would cost and with all the bouncers and management, there will surely be no extras. Those cars in the parking lot are there to bait you.
UG proves once again it is an indispensable tool.

Suffol

As per my post in this thread (#2), looks like they are continuing the Crystal tradition.
Also, does "only give you singles if change out a $100. No smaller denomination. " mean that they give you 100 singles for the Franklyn?
Not sure any of the old crystal action would ever happen.

And yes it was impression that it was a Benjamin for a pile of singles, ...

That's fucking insane. That's out and out robbery.
Nah, just their business model. It either works or it doesn't.

It's like charging more for using a credit card.

For example many years ago on a trip to Massachusetts I stopped at a large grocery store for something. Prices were lower than the other chains (not why I went there) but they charged 5 cents for a bag (this was way before the bag fee mania). (Lidl I think charges 12 cents and they have a bar code on the bag.) IMHO, not a money grab, just charging to for services rendered to keep costs down. People loved the place — always busy so obviously a good business model.

I can't see how it can work as customers don't like it when the money grab is so blatant.

What happened to this place
It used to be a cool place to go to back in the 80’s
I haven’t been to a titty bar in a long long while there not the same
Waste of money
Maybe a bachelor party