Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I have been critical of the aggressiveness of some of the dancers there , however there were a few that I liked ...

I especially like some of the dancers at
Le cafe. Where will the good ones go after they are shit down

Had to see it with my own eyes. I drive by this place, 6, sometimes 8 times a day, depending on what my day is looking like and where I'm at, and even at 5am, the "open" sign is lit. Not this morning. Black as pitch. Drove by 3 more times throughout the day, and every time, that light was off. Looks like the garage next door is wasting no time in using the lot to park cars tho. Hope the cafe is getting some rent off those jokers. I'm broken hearted i never got the opportunity to try this place out. I'll go to my grave with one regret now, damn it!

....Not this morning. Black as pitch. Drove by 3 more times throughout the day, and every time, that light was off. Looks like the garage next door is wasting no time in using the lot to park cars tho. Hope the cafe is getting some rent off those jokers. I'm broken hearted i never got the opportunity to try this place out. I'll go to my grave with one regret now, damn it!
FYI, people always park in their lot and even if you don't when you use the garage if garage's lot is full they will park you car there when it is done. IMHO, probably helped Crystal as it looked like they were busy and if someone recognized your car while you were in Crystal you could always say you were getting, ahem, a lube job.

Ps. FWIW, garage is Check Point Automotive, and excellent work, fair prices — been using it for years. (Maybe that's why their lot is almost always full)

FYI, people always park in their lot and even if you don't when you use the garage if garage's lot is full they will park you car there when it is done. IMHO, probably helped Crystal as it looked like they were busy and if someone recognized your car while you were in Crystal you could always say you were getting, ahem, a lube job.

Ps. FWIW, garage is Check Point Automotive, and excellent work, fair prices — been using it for years. (Maybe that's why their lot is almost always full)
Sounds very symbiotic. Thanks for the edification.

Since it's closing, have the women who worked here found a new home that anyone knows about? I'm not really worried about the women themselves, but more so an establishment that allows the shenanigans that the women got away with. Need a replacement club that allows women to put in work with clients, on site. The nastier (cheaper), the better.
Thank you.

Since it's closing, have the women who worked here found a new home that anyone knows about? I'm not really worried about the women themselves, but more so an establishment that allows the shenanigans that the women got away with. Need a replacement club that allows women to put in work with clients, on site. The nastier (cheaper), the better.
Thank you.
While I did not frequent crystal ( went 2x maybe) as the women were very scary/too aggressive I have had lots of luck at carousel. I have gotten bbbj with facial/body finish as well as cfs to completion in their vip rooms. I needed to establish and build repore with the women before achieving such service. I can now go there get a 100 dollar vip room dance and get a quick bbbj followed by fs. I tip 20 to 40 on top of the 100. While not cheap it is easy/readily available to me. Also have to buy the obligatory drink at the bar (usually get bottle of water).

I was a regular at the Carousel for years and never had any extras! Guess I didn't make friends with the right ladies!
I do think the VIP at Mirage can get a little wild but its a little pricy!

Burner phone shorted out......

Mod note: Are you really that fucking stupid?
If we deleted this post twice already then what makes you think it would stand the third time.
Please don't ask down the road "why am I in moderation?"

While I did not frequent crystal ( went 2x maybe) as the women were very scary/too aggressive I have had lots of luck at carousel. I have gotten bbbj with facial/body finish as well as cfs to completion in their vip rooms. I needed to establish and build repore with the women before achieving such service. I can now go there get a 100 dollar vip room dance and get a quick bbbj followed by fs. I tip 20 to 40 on top of the 100. While not cheap it is easy/readily available to me. Also have to buy the obligatory drink at the bar (usually get bottle of water).
so BBJ and FS for $140 inside the club? Damn. Almost unbelievable.

would you mind backing this up with names of dancers? I only went to carousel twice with a lady friend of mine who loved getting lap dances from women but it did not seem like the place for that.

would you mind backing this up with names of dancers? I only went to carousel twice with a lady friend of mine who loved getting lap dances from women but it did not seem like the place for that.
IMHO and experience many stars have to align to get action in the VIP room at the Sel. Most importantly a good rap and connection with the girl.... Oh ya and alot of alcohol. It can be done but lately after the last few target sightings, aquisition and pursuit,. I have often wondered if it is a better use of my ordinance to just target a a provider. Even takeout has been tough to come by .. but who's maybe i am just getting to old and less desirable to the ladies

1) post is over year old and referenced pre covid times
2) 1 no longer works there
3) one that does continue to work there i won't name as she does not do this for many as far as I know and it took me about 7 to 9 months of time and money invested in her to reach status I have. Not blowing up my good thing sorry.

Agree . with you on the no names. I don't want to ruin a good thing either. Been seeing one of the
girls weekly and give her the same money I would give her at the bar!

I just saw an add for a new strip joint online. It is called Trixx Cabaret. Address shows the old Crystal Cafe as its location. Hopefully better talent but the same debauchery. The hours say they open at 8pm. The flyer has a bunch of enhanced Latinas and black girls on it which I would usually disregard as fake, but I noticed recently that LipStix uses the girls that work there on their flyers (really hot by the way, especially that mixed blonde bartender) so it is possible that the flyer has an accurate depiction of the dancers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just saw an add for a new strip joint online. It is called Trixx Cabaret. Address shows the old Crystal Cafe as its location. Hopefully better talent but the same debauchery. The hours say they open at 8pm. The flyer has a bunch of enhanced Latinas and black girls on it which I would usually disregard as fake, but I noticed recently that LipStix uses the girls that work there on their flyers (really hot by the way, especially that mixed blonde bartender) so it is possible that the flyer has an accurate depiction of the dancers.
Thanks @frogger54 .
Where is LipStix?

Thanks @frogger54 .
Where is LipStix?
Isn't behind by the deer park train station, industrial area.
Lipstixx, Yes in the industrial area. Saxwood Street Deer Park. I follow them on IG. Once you follow a place or 2 you get all sorts of suggestions for people to follow, alot of which are the dancers and bartenders.

I am considering going during day hours one day but as of now I have never been there because before it was Lipstix, it was another name (I forget) and would have shootings constantly. I doubt the clientele has changed.