Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I can't believe there's this much action at this place. I never check out what's going on on the strip club threads b/c I find strip clubs boring and I waste of time and money but hot damn! I gotta try this place out!

I can't believe there's this much action at this place. I never check out what's going on the strip club threads b/c I find strip clubs boring and I waste of time and money but hot damn! I gotta try this place out!
I haven't been there in couple of years but I did go I wore either sweatpants or cutoff sweat pants with no underwear. The Russian woman (forgot her name) would try to entice me to buy a lap dance by working genius jr right while pulling her panties aside so I could see her snatch right at at the bar.

Couple war stories:

Once I was on the couch in the cubby area with magnolia. We agreed on FS (at the bar and I gave barkeep $5 to "watch my beer " - funny while she watches it she forget to start the music for a couple of minutes so I get more time). So she goes to her knees, pulls down my sweat shorts and starts BBBJ to get genius jr warmed up, then climbs on top for CG and pulls aside one of the leg holes of her panties in an attempt to insert me in BB. I stopped her and told her I wanted to put on a condom. I really think she doesn't want guys to use condoms as when guys go in bare they cum faster.

Went there once with former UG'er (he and slinky had falling out and he get himself banned). Was really weird — girls totally ignored him. and I went with one to the cubby. When I came back he was standing by the bar nursing his beer — un-harrassed by anyone and just shrugged his shoulders in disbelief.

Any of the girls there will meet you before or after their shift for takeout (I asked but they said in a room only — no car dates). Russian said she preferred before her shift as she was freshly showered and I would just pick her up at the train station.

Day girls shift ends around 7pm and bouncers come on. I went there after 7pm once and girls said no extras when the bouncers are around, just bump and grind lap dance.

I really don't understand how this place stays open — UC LE would just have to come in, buy a beverage, and head over to the pool table where they can see into the cubby area and wait to witness some FSCG or BJ action.

Ugh. This place is so nasty.

I have gotten handjobs (lubed, dick out, to completion) on more than one occasion right at the bar from Yana (the tall old Eastern European lady). And bbbjs in the back room by Magnolia and a few others. But it’s always such an unpleasant experience. Other than the orgasm. They are mostly really unattractive, they attack me two at a time the moment I get there, they shove their nasty lizard tongues down my throat as they snake their hands down my pants.

BUT: if my goal is to nut, there is no nuttier place on Long Island.

Be forwarned, the woman who work here are disgusting.
I hate to say this but that's just my style...
Bet your attacked first thing when you walk in by the leach. God help you.
Sounds good to me!
Ugh. This place is so nasty.

I have gotten handjobs (lubed, dick out, to completion) on more than one occasion right at the bar from Yana (the tall old Eastern European lady). And bbbjs in the back room by Magnolia and a few others. But it’s always such an unpleasant experience. Other than the orgasm. They are mostly really unattractive, they attack me two at a time the moment I get there, they shove their nasty lizard tongues down my throat as they snake their hands down my pants.

BUT: if my goal is to nut, there is no nuttier place on Long Island.
Looks like I'll be reporting back to you guys this week or next... gotta try this place out...

Ugh. This place is so nasty.......They are mostly really unattractive, they attack me two at a time the moment I get there, they shove their nasty lizard tongues down my throat as they snake their hands down my pants. .......
So they:
"attack me two at a time the moment I get there"
"they shove their nasty lizard tongues down my throat"
"they snake their hands down my pants"

Ummm, what's your point?:rolleyes:

IMHO, there are certain things a guy should do before he reaches the point where he only thinks his dick is something he needs to dribble out pee 10 times a night You younger guys - don't laugh at that - if you're lucky (or maybe if you're unlucky) your turn will come.

I've been around long enough to have pretty much done and seen everything except perhaps a show with Juanita and her burro in Tijuana.

Crystal Palace has been experienced, enjoyed and appreciated for what it is and now for me crossed off as DONE.

Couple war stories:

Once I was on the couch in the cubby area with magnolia. We agreed on FS (at the bar and I gave barkeep $5 to "watch my beer " - funny while she watches it she forget to start the music for a couple of minutes so I get more time). So she goes to her knees, pulls down my sweat shorts and starts BBBJ to get genius jr warmed up, then climbs on top for CG and pulls aside one of the leg holes of her panties in an attempt to insert me in BB. I stopped her and told her I wanted to put on a condom. I really think she doesn't want guys to use condoms as when guys go in bare they cum faster.

Went there once with former UG'er (he and slinky had falling out and he get himself banned). Was really weird — girls totally ignored him. and I went with one to the cubby. When I came back he was standing by the bar nursing his beer — un-harrassed by anyone and just shrugged his shoulders in disbelief.

Any of the girls there will meet you before or after their shift for takeout (I asked but they said in a room only — no car dates). Russian said she preferred before her shift as she was freshly showered and I would just pick her up at the train station.

Day girls shift ends around 7pm and bouncers come on. I went there after 7pm once and girls said no extras when the bouncers are around, just bump and grind lap dance.

I really don't understand how this place stays open — UC LE would just have to come in, buy a beverage, and head over to the pool table where they can see into the cubby area and wait to witness some FSCG or BJ action.
So before 7 is my only bet at getting some real back room action? I see it everywhere, just making sure...

I have found that no one cares what anyone else is doing ( here or anywhere else)
Recently got a bj while another guy was getting a dance on the next sofa. I think I
was having a better time than him LOL - On another visit I put a girl up on the bar
and went down while the place had a few other customers!
Sorry guys I cant give names

So before 7 is my only bet at getting some real back room action? I see it everywhere, just making sure...
Well technically you can't get any "backroom action" at any time as there is no backroom — there is only a sort of a pocket area on the side of the wide open main area of the whole place.

Given that qualification — there is no action of the type I posted available after when the bouncers are on which is around after 7pm or so.

Does this answer help?

Well technically you can't get any "backroom action" at any time as there is no backroom — there is only a sort of a pocket area on the side of the wide open main area of the whole place.

Given that qualification — there is no action of the type I posted available after when the bouncers are on which is around after 7pm or so.

Does this answer help?
Yup. Thanks

So they:
"attack me two at a time the moment I get there"
"they shove their nasty lizard tongues down my throat"
"they snake their hands down my pants"

Ummm, what's your point?:rolleyes: .
My point is this: I really love ice cream. But if I walked into an ice cream parlor and two vomit covered subway dwelling homeless men immediately shoved liver-flavored luke warm ice cream with rat turd sprinkles down my throat before I even looked at the menu, it wouldn’t be the most pleasant experience notwithstanding my love of frozen treats.

My point is this: I really love ice cream. But if I walked into an ice cream parlor and two vomit covered subway dwelling homeless men immediately shoved liver-flavored luke warm ice cream with rat turd sprinkles down my throat before I even looked at the menu, it wouldn’t be the most pleasant experience notwithstanding my love of frozen treats.
The women at CC are not quite that bad as that although if you are looking for a 25 yo spinner they are far, far way from that. Then again the Crystal Palace is a low end strip club with women that give 30 BBBJ's in a semi private cubby opposite a pool table so no one in their right mind would expect to see 25 yo spinners there.

I wouldn't consider having any of them stick their tongue down my throat and I nurse my single beer drinking it right out of the bottle as I don't know how clean the glasses are. That said it is worth going once to see the freak show, IMHO. For example, if I was in Tijuana I would make it a point to see, once, a show starring Juanita and her burro — although I most likely not use Juanita for anything and absolutely not be interested in the burro.

Quint - You would be better off with the burro Genius speaks of then one of the girls at Crystal Cafe......eeeee-Awww! I used a Brillo pad to clean off my junk the one and ONLY time I stopped in.