Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I stopped in the other day. They had signs up announcing Anna's Birthday was today 4/20. She was there, and came over to me at the bar, started rubbing me. I got a dance with her for 30. This place is such a dump, but some time I need a sleazy encounter. She for filled that need 40 spit, lol I was in and out in 20 minutes

I stopped in the other day. They had signs up announcing Anna's Birthday was today 4/20. She was there, and came over to me at the bar, started rubbing me. I got a dance with her for 30. This place is such a dump, but some time I need a sleazy encounter. She for filled that need 40 spit, lol I was in and out in 20 minutes
Glad u gave her a birthday load.

I stopped in recently in the middle of a weekday. Four older (50s) Spanish girls attacked me before the door had even closed behind me. I couldn't even get to the bar to grab my first beer because they were being so aggressive. One of them kept motioning BJ with her mouth while saying "go for dance" over and over again. You get what you pay for in this place. I ended up drinking my beer fast and getting the hell out of there. I would have stayed and even partaken except they just got on my nerves swarming me like fire ants incessantly pinching the tip of my dick through my pants. Just kind of ruined it for me. At the far corner of the bar there was a blond who looked like she might have been worth staying for but I couldn't see past the swarm. By the time I made some room the blonde was gone. I'll still probably go back just more mentally prepared this time.

I think this is their scam. Once the attack occurs the bar maid lets it go on for 5-10 minutes then the sharks start looking for tips. I believe their all in on it including the manager behind the bar. Real parasites here looking to leach into you and suck money out of your pockets and the cream out of you if you allow it.

Haven't been to one of these joints in over 20 years...because of this forum I decided to check this place out. Went around 3PM and there were about four women..the blond you spoke of..not bad..two other hags...and an older Latina..Vanessa..not bad. Very friendly..no real pressure..she asked for a drink and I declined..we chatted for a while and I was asking her alot of questions about the place and she had no problem telling me everything that basically goes on. This place is not a strip club it's a bordello..lol...they don't go anywhere near those poles on stage. She asked if I wanted a lapdance. I asked the price and she told me thirty. I told her I didn't bring much money and she asked what I had. We counted it together..lol.and I had $41...I said but what am I going to do once I get hard and she gave me the handjob sign..OK let's do it. Go to the dark room with couches and their was someone already there. She said don't worry about it and I didn't. She lifted her dress and started the dance..big tits...unbuttoned my pants and whacked me off on those big titties.. cleaned me up and out...$30 dance...$11 hj...not bad..I'll go back

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped in for shits and giggles the other day. Barmaid was sitting by the door and two women at the bar. No patrons. I walked up to the closer one first, Hispanic, 40ish. Asked for a blow job.
She seemed shocked and I walked away and approached the other one. White, a lot of tats, fat. A biker looking chic. She implored me to sit down. I asked her for a blow job. She said okay but I have to buy a drink first. I didn't feel like drinking. Plus she was ugly. So I just left.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That's hysterical! I forget the barmaid's name - great rack! I have asked her for a lap dance in the past - no go.
Yeah I went in with the thought in mind that someone posted here it is really just a brothel so I thought I'd put that to the test.
The barmaid was by far the best looking one there. I'd fuck her. The other too only a bbj if they keep their head down.

Yeah I went in with the thought in mind that someone posted here it is really just a brothel so I thought I'd put that to the test.
The barmaid was by far the best looking one there. I'd fuck her. The other too only a bbj if they keep their head down.
I haven't been there in a couple of years as I don't see how it hasn't been raided and didn't want to be there when it was (it hasn't yet).

Anyway, had no problem getting BBBJ and BBFS in the little mirrored alcove containing some upholstered benches. Very little privacy and opposite the pool table where guys trying to knock one in the hole can see you trying to do the same thing. As far as BBFS, both woman started off with BBBJ then mounted me with me sitting on the bench, pulled the leg hole of her panties aside to gain access and tried to slip genius jr in w/o a cover. I stopped them and put on a cover to finish the dirty deed.

I haven't been there in a couple of years as I don't see how it hasn't been raided and didn't want to be there when it was (it hasn't yet).

Anyway, had no problem getting BBBJ and BBFS in the little mirrored alcove containing some upholstered benches. Very little privacy and opposite the pool table where guys trying to knock one in the hole can see you trying to do the same thing. As far as BBFS, both woman started off with BBBJ then mounted me with me sitting on the bench, pulled the leg hole of her panties aside to gain access and tried to slip genius jr in w/o a cover. I stopped them and put on a cover to finish the dirty deed.

Smart fucking man

How much was the damage?

How much was the damage?
Dance was 30 (I left a $5 tip to barkeep to "watch my beer" - she didn't start song for couple minutes and didn't bother me when song finished. Hint: you pay barkeep for token and she controls music and time).

Been long time but I think negotiated rate was 40.

As Jimmy Olsen would tell Perry, "Jeepers, Mr. White, you couldn't have gone more wrong with your first post."

1. Your first post should not be a question.
2. There's no crying in baseball and there's no PM or messaging on UG.
3. The abbreviations are listed in a thread elsewhere in this forum. Just about every abbreviation you will encounter as a hobbyist is listed there. Go look for it. It will further hone your searching skills on this board. Also, be sure to read the rules about all things UG,

This is why I think PerryWhite is banacek. I recognized his writing style, and faintly remembered some one bringing up Perry white in a post.

This is why I think PerryWhite is banacek. I recognized his writing style, and faintly remembered some one bringing up Perry white in a post.
Someone else said I was channeling Banacek, but maybe he was channeling me all along. LOL. Actually, I think that is the post that served as the inspiration for this screen name here if I remember correctly.
I've been on the board since Oct 14, 2007 when I was posting under my original name. I forgot the password for that handle and then created a new handle with an alternate version of that original one. Down the road, Slinky called me out for something I posted - nothing serious like a banable offense, but enough that I didn't feel like dealing with this site anymore - and I dropped out for a long time. I came back to lurk from time to time and then finally took the plunge and rejoined with the PerryWhite screen name in 2016 since I had once again stupidly forgotten my password.
Banacek it seems, like Elvis, has left the building and was never to be heard from again. You were one of the people he liked from what I remember. Was it you who first predicted he was going to become a moderator or was that "the most interesting man in America" guy? (Is he still even around?)