Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Thinking about trying out the strip club scene after reading about a few of thees places (at least the posts that are from 2017).
How straight forward can one be when asking the girls for their menu?
Is it safe to know the bouncers are aware of whats going on and will stay the fuck out of it as long as you're not hurting the girl?

any other advice for a newbie to this particular scene is appreciated
Actually, I'm not even a newbie yet, complete virgin to the scene

How straight forward can one be when asking the girls for their menu?
I have found from experience that in these places (that I don't go to anymore BTW) I always specifically made clear what I was looking for and how much I was willing to pay. For example if I wanted BBBJ CIM I would literally say that I wanted a blow job without a condom and finish completely in mouth.
.....Is it safe to know the bouncers are aware of whats going on and will stay the fuck out of it as long as you're not hurting the girl?
At Crystal, as I recall, no bouncers during the day so anything goes. They were there during the night and would prevent sex extras.

I have no idea what the point of day and night services available being so completely different, literally like day and night.

I have been doing this a long time back to the days of the Ravens Nest. When I find a dancer who will go the extra I stick with her, very rarely waist my time with others. The one I see at Crystal I met at the old Blue Rhino. I have followed her to other places and have had hotel dates with her. Even been to her apartment. There was another girl to the old BR that i would also see the big busted bar maid but i lost track or her. She went the extra mile also. I remember a girl that was at the Tender Trap that would give HJ during the dance and let me finger her. She would get so worked up that she would consistently forget to ask for the money and we would end up in the back of my car all for free. You have to spend a little time and money to go through dancers but you will find the good ones.

Just as an FYI,
There are no cameras in the lap dance room...
The “Boss” is not here often. He comes up twice, maybe three times a year to check on things. When he IS here, all the fun stuff has to be curtailed, and yes, that’s a pain in the ass to us, as well as the girls. For the most part it’s business as usual.
Just my two...
Hans out.

gators post #685 says it all. don't know her name but she is there. you will know when you see her. not young but probably best of the bunch.

Her name is Michelle, I have known her for a few years now. At clubs, car, and have taken her to motels many times. She us good for the price, wants to please and will go the extra mile. I have figured out how to get her off and she can cum multiple times in a session. this is good for me because then she works even harder for me.

Havent posted in a while but went there last week at night to check out the upgrade(a touch better but nothing much). As I walk in the door Magnolia attacks me and trys to stick her tongue in my mouth(yuck). Tried to get a beer at the bar and she would not leave me alone, i asked for some space but she kept coming back. I went to the stage to avoid her so I tipped the tall woc Asia. Once the $$ ran out Magnolia was right back on me, I got pissed off and told her to leave me be. finished 2 beers and got the hell out of there. Shame there was a dancer, very cute with tight curly hair, young and gave me the eye but she was with someone else. She looks possibly latina, skinny wears lingerie. This was Wed night. Id frequent this place more if the monsters werent allowed to attack

Stopped her the other day - four girls working - remodeled but not a lot new.
And the best looking of the group was sitting on the side like she didn't want to
be bothered - And one girl from the Stone!