Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

Good thing I'm not a good fighter!!!

thanks for that....so much for that daytime stripper myth

Rock
BTW - daytime girls are there until 7pm. They are available for takeout after that.

Just to give you an idea of the daytime stripper scen, I was there a couple of days ago, maybe 4pm. Had on baggy shorts w/o underwear (yes indeed I am a sleezebag). Magnolia came running up to me and we found the only 2 empty seats right in the center area of a very crowded bar. We started talking a bit (told her I just had time to finish my beer and no time/money for a LD) and without missing a word pulls aside her panties so I can stick a finger in and puts her hand on geniusjr OTC. I take her hand and guide it up my shorts leg and she starts playing alternating with the boys and geniusjr.

AT THE BAR.

Did this for a while, finished my beer gave the barmaid $1 tip and Magnolia a $5 tip and she said come back again soon. She saw she had a little precum on her fingers - so she just licked them clean while smiling at me.

AT - THE - BAR.

TO PAPERPUSHER: Yes this is the place I met you at - although from your experience there seems hard to believe it is the same place, same girls.

Last edited:
<TO PAPERPUSHER: Yes this is the place I met you at - although from your experience there seems hard to believe it is the same place, same girls.>

It is all about relationship. I came off like a newb and got treated as such. This place is for the quick and fast. I spend 90 minutes at my places now. I would end up paying for their rent at their price structure LOL

Spending only 7 minutes of sexual fun with a girl that most likely has leprosy just isn't my niche. The sight seeing is fun as is the beer. The badgering by women reminds me of home.

I would meet you there any time you like though.

A couple of years ago....

I worked right up the street and used to go to the Cafe regularly. The reviews are all accurate in my experience. Once i was driving into the parking lot right about opening time and i saw an old blue Cutlass Supreme parked in the corner with the driver's door wide open. As I drove in I saw one of the girls crouching down in the cars doorway blowing said Cutlass owner. 5 minutes later she was back inside and working the bar.....

these girls are unreal. wondering if they will just go to your car and blow you on a cig break or something. also curious on the takeout charge. seems like you wont get the same bang for your buck as during the afternoon after dance and tip you can get out of there for 70ish and really no inconveinence.

these girls are unreal. wondering if they will just go to your car and blow you on a cig break or something. also curious on the takeout charge. seems like you wont get the same bang for your buck as during the afternoon after dance and tip you can get out of there for 70ish and really no inconveinence.
I was in CC roughly 9 months ago at night with a friend. Around midnight. This was before I knew exactly what goes on during the day. One of my rare visits to CC.

Talent was BAD. One fat, ugly (IMO) latina was all over us. She even bent over and stuck a beer bottle in her ass crack to try to entice us to go for an LD with her. I wouldn't have gone for an LD with her even id SHE paid ME. Anyway, my friend was a different story. Later he told me that she was whispering things in his ear about what she wanted to do to him so he went for it. After he comes out of the LD room he asks me for the keys to my car (I was driving). They go outside and within 5 minutes they are back inside CC and she is grabbing her stuff to go catch a train. My buddy says she sucked him dry and swallowed and she was good at it so he popped right away. I think he said he gave her 100 for it. Plus the money for the LD and it was wayyyyy too much.

I was amazed at how fast they were back inside and how she grabbed her gear and ran out the door as if she being chased by a lion. Incredible.

You can't make this stuff up.

night girls

i was there a couple of weeks ago in the day and the one of the only girls that didnt resemble a zombie was anna... i think she is from brazil....nice body...hott ass...when i spoke to her she said she was going away for a few weeks....i think she is coming back on the 8/10.....

stopped in to see the night shift....had a dance with danni, younger girl , thick ass, heavy griding, lots of groping...would definatelly recommend...

talked to another girlname was.... alexis....or.... alexia......dirty blonde hair..... thin....mid 30's....didnt get a dance....was wondering if anyone had gotten a dance with her and how her dances are ...thanks...

Last edited:
Stopped in yesterday afternoon a little before 4. I walked in, sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. There were a grand total of three girls, all of whom occupied with the three customers in there. One guy left and the girl he had been with disappeared in the back, not to be seen again. No Magnolia attack, no Yana to be found. Did the union call a stripper strike that I didn’t hear about?

I sat there almost a half hour waiting for some talent to arrive when Vanessa the older Brazilian finished hanging with some dude and came over to sit with me. Had a couple of drinks with her and she got pretty frisky. Although there was no specific discussion about what she’d do in the LD room, I had the feeling there’d be some decent mileage so I went for one. Wrong. LD lasted exactly one song, notwithstanding the bartender tip. I unzipped to give her access and she did reach in for a few strokes, but no hint that anything else was available. No tip for the dance.

Went back to the bar after the lap dance, as is my habit, and had a couple more drinks with her. Some talk of takeout, and despite the fact she does have an awfully nice ass, I wasn’t interested.

By the time I left a little after 5, the place was almost as empty as when I walked in. I did spot one fine looking girl who arrived while I was with Vanessa. She looked to be in her mid-20’s, 5’5” – 5’7”, sexy face, long dirty-blonde hair, nice shape, respectable rack, outstanding ass, overheard her speaking with a Spanish accent. Anyone have any idea who this might be? If she does half the shenanigans that Magnolia or Yana does, I’ll be stopping in a little more often.

Iron Balls ... Vanessa is easily the most annoying stripper I have ever run across and I have been patronizing strip clubs for close to 30 years. God bless you for putting up with that voice and laugh for more than 5 minutes.

The blonde girl you speak of is Anna and she is Brazilian. I love that girl. She is smokin in my opinion too, yet you are WAY off on her age. She confessed to me how old she is and I was really shocked. Add a couple of DECADES. That made her MORE attractive to me. If you look close you can see the age in her eyes. The body is that of a 20 something though. She is hard to get a hold of but she is fun. I am working on take out.

Iron Balls ... Vanessa is easily the most annoying stripper I have ever run across and I have been patronizing strip clubs for close to 30 years.
I didn't find anything particularly annoying about her. She wasn't pushy to go for the LD, wasn't hitting me up for tips, and only asked me to buy her one drink (the other drinks were my idea). I guess I've gotten so accustomed to the pushy, greedy, stuck-up Russians that populate the clubs in Queens that I didn't find Vanessa annoying.

God bless you for putting up with that voice and laugh for more than 5 minutes.
Each time she began to laugh, I’d goose her in the ass to make it stop.

The blonde girl you speak of is Anna and she is Brazilian. I love that girl.
I don't blame you. Definitely too hot for Crystal Cafe.

If you look close you can see the age in her eyes.
She has eyes?

I am working on take out.
My guess is take out with her is a lot of work, and probably worth it.