Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

stopped in today around 230. mag and yana werent there. got a drink and left. saw anna, who is hot, but she, along with the other girls, seemed very disinterested in the customers.

Someone please remind me not to go here on Tuesdays anymore. Went yesterday afternoon, arrived a little before 3. Probably just missed you, KDogg. Second week in a row, no Magnolia, no Yana.

Saw one girl who I believe was Anna, looking damn hot with her red thong sticking out of her Daisy Duke cut-off denim shorts. Giterdone, Steve! There was some chick running around with jingle bells on, made a racket wherever she went.

Ended up with Vanessa, again. Couple of drinks and a no-action, 1 song lap dance. Confirmed there's nothing happening with her, at least inside the place. Takeout, on the other hand, is available. As for me, I'm not buying this used car without a test drive.

yeah she is a dud. there is another girl, cant remember name but decent looking latina, who also is no action in back but action at bar. if i remember name i will post.

anna is super hot and will prob go back on a tuesday sometime to try her out. yeah tuesday=no action.

I've only been in here a few times but in those times I don't think Anna has ever been there. So if this Blonde Brazilian Anna is so hot, then why are you not all over her? Is the reason because you know she doesn't put out in the LD room? I mean, KDogg said she was there but 'not interested' and IronBalls said she was there but he reluctantly ended up with Vanessa? Is she always occupied with other guys already? I mean, If she doesn't want action then I guess the hotness is useless anyway.

lowell got a bbbj from her for 100. 100 plus 30 plus 10(to bartender) plus drink puts you at close to 150. listeve i believe said that when she is drunk she is fun and quoted 60 which I would do. she didnt seem drunk at all so I didnt bother. maybe I got there a bit too early and the hot is really relative to the rest of the girls there.

So if this Blonde Brazilian Anna is so hot, then why are you not all over her? Is the reason because you know she doesn't put out in the LD room?
Yup! That, plus I had limited time to spend there and had already burned a substantial amount of it with Vanessa when Anna came bouncing over to the bar from wherever she had been hanging out instead of working. By then it was too late for me to start chatting up a new girl, plying her with alcohol, feeling her up and enticing her with cash (i.e., my usual methods of charming women into sucking my dick).

I mean, If she doesn't want action then I guess the hotness is useless anyway.
You say the hotness is useless, I say it’s noteworthy.

I think the reason Anna sightings keep getting reported here is because she’s so out of place in a joint like Crystal Cafe. She stands out from the rest of the critters that scurry around there in the dark.

KDogg and IronBalls - thanks for the replies. The 100 quote is ridiculous because we all know that when we are back there getting a BJ it's not totally relaxing because there's always the mental apprehension of being out in the open. Therefore, that has to be taken into account in terms of $ worth. Also it's gonna be less than 10 minutes time back there so it just doesn't make sense, unless the chick is so appealing that you can't help yourself. If she really floats my boat and is asking those ridiculous prices I'd really push for take-out at that point .......

Yes it is - in the mid pm you can get BBBJ for 20, add an extra 10 if you want her to swallow. FS can be had for 30.
Wow, I know that's the case for Magnolia but you are referring to Blonde Brazilian Anna now? So she can be had just like the other two, eh? It's funny, I've never even seen her and yet am putting her up on a pedestal, LOL.

...putting her up on a pedestal, LOL.
Never quite heard it referred to that way - but I suspect all of them can be put up on your pedestal for a good price if you stop in when it is really slow customer wise and they are all just sitting around. I've never had her but the prices I am quoting, that I can personally vouch for, are for Magnolia and Yana.

Never quite heard it referred to that way - but I suspect all of them can be put up on your pedestal for a good price if you stop in when it is really slow customer wise and they are all just sitting around. I've never had her but the prices I am quoting, that I can personally vouch for, are for Magnolia and Yana.
Those prices go for Magnolia and Yana.....Ana will not be had for less than 70 and if sober less than 100.

but the prices I am quoting, that I can personally vouch for, are for Magnolia and Yana.
Yes, I've had the 20 tip Magnolia/Yana sessions twice for BBBJCIM.

Ana will not be had for less than 70 and if sober less than 100.
100 is too steep (IMO) for that rushed and non-secluded experience. Again, at that price point I'd be asking her how much extra for take-out and let's just get that done so we can enjoy the experience.

Last edited:
went in today at 130, first one there. on way out another guy came in. only dancer when I came in was anya, there was another one at the bar on my way out. bought anya a drink, which I never do, because I know she is alot of fun the bar(prob the most out of everyone). her drink was 14 which is obv ridic. anyway we went for one dance and bj was agreed upon for 60(only had 30 on me and told her I'd make it up to her the next time, was not going to pay more than 30 anyway. then she went to give cbj and I told her bbbj only. she obliged but said she wanted 40 more(on top of the 30 I'm not sure). bj was ok, felt rushed and she looked over her shoulder a few times. cim but no swallow.

probably would not repeat although she is a nice lady to talk to. magnolia is superior in skills, cheaper in price, and less worried about people seeing.

prob wont be back here for a while. stone has better looking girls for around the same price. the only bad thing is that at stone you cant tip the bartender to look the other way. I have tried and it never got me anywhere where at cc you can tip 5 or 10 and get a no hassle dance.

Was here for a while this afternoon. First approached by Ruby, hot bodied Brazilian blonde. She’s apparently off her meds, drinking too much, and/or not looking to work too hard. Bought her a drink, cop’d some mutual feels. I wasn’t stuffing $20’s into her G-string to her liking and wasn’t ready for a lap dance fast enough, so she dropped me like a hot potato. Too bad for her, as I would have dropped some decent $ on her if she would have worked it a little slower.

Then Yana came over. I bought her a drink, she pulled my dick out of my pants and proceeded to dry hump me right there at the bar. Notwithstanding the fact I could have really used one, I declined her offer for a bj in the lap dance room. She bailed on me.

Eventually Mila, a cute young Brazilian brunette, sat down with me and I bought her a drink. She seemed more interested in dancing, drinking and DJ’ing than anything else so I gave up on her.

My 5th time there and I’m getting tired of it already.