Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

... I went here once a while back and then within the past year I've gone roughly 3 times, but always at night and on the weekend. Always poor talent and expensive drinks and dances if you so dare.....
The scene here changes, as the expression goes, like night and day. On different days at the bar either magnolia of yanna will pull their top down and pull their panties aside for digit insertion while reaching down your pants to play with your stuff. At night time you might as well be at LeCafe - just a lap dance, maybe play with the girls, but that's it.

I don't get it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
The scene here changes, as the expression goes, like night and day. On different days at the bar either magnolia of yanna will pull their top down and pull their panties aside for digit insertion while reaching down your pants to play with your stuff. At night time you might as well be at LeCafe - just a lap dance, maybe play with the girls, but that's it.

I don't get it. Any ideas?
The only thing I can think of is that ownership likes whatever cut they are getting and realizes days would be nothing if the extras aren't tolerated? Maybe at night they employ the bouncer for safety and decide night time extras are more risky due to greater chance for LE?

I also wonder if the really low lights as you walk in from daylight are designed so that in the time any LE adjusts to it a recovery could be made?

You know, if the talent at night was appreciably better at night than in the day I then might conclude that the 'class' of dancers is the reason for the difference. But IMO the talent at night has not been better at least during the times that I was in there.

anna

Sorry about the long wait in posting this. I thought id try to see that hotie anna LIsteve was talking about. I hit the club, the last wek in may around 3pm on a thusday. You guys are right about your eyes getting used to the dark when you walk in. I couldnt see anything for 20 seconds! Felt my way up to the bar, grabbed a beer and this cutie (anna) ran right over. There were 2 business types in there already. One with a dark hair woman, the other at the bar. Boy im i glad i wore my jogging shorts because this girl reminds me of paula from the philly. A lot of grabbing in all the right places. She wanted a drink, i politely refused stating that i rather spend my dollars tipping her for fun. She was down with that. After 10 minutes she asked for a dance. Hell yeah. So taking a risk i asked for 2 dances (60) hoping for a cbj (not enough info on her to risk cbj.. yeah, i know ,i know) Nice sucking, was a bit worried someone else would walk in the area. Somehow i was able to finish. Im used to the lap dance room at the henge. Notsure if i can get used the out in the openess of that lap dance room. She said she was heading to brazil for 20 days. Anyboby seen her since? Oh P.S , i was at the henge talking to Diva. Vicky is going to be working there in august for a couple of weeks, i believe and there are still looking for a place.

Sorry kdogg , should of explained more. Vicky was a bartender at the fickle filly. The staff and girls went M.I.A this past dec. They have been looking for a place to re-open. If and when i head over in august, ill ask vicky for an update.

Stopped by this afternoon a little before 3pm. Spent some time with Yanna at bar. Did not recognize the other 4 or so women there. Did not go to LD room but spent some fun time at bar with Yanna.

Stopped by today 3ish. 4 or 5 women, maybe 3 or 4 other customers. Yanna was there but busy. Casandra (short latina) attacked me at bar but was not interested in her. A very hot 23 year old spinner (Lola) came in after a while. Spent some time talking to her at bar and she danced in front of and with me in bar area. Normally night shift dancer so extras were very unlikely but she was smoking hot. Yanna came up to me at one point in time and confirmed that Lola did not engage in "monkey business" in the LD room. Maybe one of you young studs can get somewhere with her. Still it was nice spending time with her. She works She normally works Fri and Sat nights, and Tu 2-10 and one other shift. Good luck.

went today at 100. only one customer besides me. was approached by anna I think, something like that(the one who is having a bday party on sat). saw magnolia after a few mins sitting at the bar and didnt feel like pressing my luck today. got a dance with magnolia. she told me to tip the bartender 10 bucks which I did and she said that will make sure that she "doesn't give us a problem". seems like tipping the bartender is def the way to go here. magnolia asked me how many dances I wanted and given the tipping the bartender thing I dont really see a reason to go for more than one.

anyway the room was empty and she turned off the lights. she then asked me if I wanted to fuck several times but insisted on bj. not sure the fs rate but usually it doesnt work for me at a club bc of the positioning. bj was ok, cim, swallow, no warning. tried using hands a few times and i pulled them away. dt wasnt really working that well with her. tipped 26.

would probably repeat just bc of price. there was an older white(maybe light latina) woman with short hair giving a guy a ld at the bar with her panties around her knees. not great looking just someone who peeked my interest. anyone know her name. also magnolia said she is off on monday.

Haha, thanks for that last line KDogg... if she's off on Monday maybe I'll visit again and check out the other ladies. When she's there I feel like Joe Thiesmann and she's Lawrence Taylor.

The mileage is good with Magnolia and I believe the other one's name is Anya. I just can't do it any more. They are just a tad under my rather low standards. DOn't get me wrong ... I am sure they still get the job done and at a good price point .... just ... buy. They are both like an 86 Camaro with rod knock and rusty fenders.

Anna is the smokin Brazilian who is a lot of fun when she has a few drinks under her belt. There are other younger girls there during the day that are not that aggressive that might be woth while. I think it may be worth going back to check out the others.

Peterson's line is right on the money. Boy those broads are aggressive.

When she's there I feel like Joe Thiesmann and she's Lawrence Taylor.
ROFLMAO when I read this ... and it's very true! She is relentless.

So, yesterday I was planning to go mid-afternoon but that didn't work out so I wound up getting there at around 6:20. I was wondering if there would be any difference due to the later time. Same deal. Magnolia was on me like a hungry lion seeing 170 lbs. of fresh meat. I tried to scope out the others whilst being suffocated. Yanna was not there. Yanna was my only other 'sure thing,' so when that wasn't there I relented. There was a short, chubby latina with big tits, an older-looking blonde who eventually went for a LD with an older gentleman after I had come out of the LD room, and what seemed to be a younger thinner better-looking option near the end of the bar but unknown so I decided not worth the risk because I just wanted to get taken care of quickly and leave.

As Magnolia is grabbing the hardware she says she wants me to CIM, so I say OK let's go. Same deal, 30 and 5 tip to bartender. For some reason the experience was not as good as the first time I did this with her a few weeks ago -- probably because it was just better the first time due to the novelty of it. Already in just the 2nd time it's getting old. I know that is kind of weird, but I think that probably best describes it. Anyway, she ask me if I want to fuck, and I emphatically say NO. Just suck that cock, bitch! She does an OK job. BBBJCIM. She's sloppier this time and she actually got my briefs and shirt wet with a couple of drops of my stuff when she was trying to spit some out. Obviously, I was not happy about this. When I give her the 20 for tip she asks for 40. I say NO WAY and give her the 20 and walk to the bathroom to clean up.

As I (and others) have said, I don't think I'll be repeating - certainly not for a very long time. And if I go again I will make it clear to Magnolia that I want to try another girl and tell her to leave me alone. I guess Mondays are an option if I eventually want to go back.

I went there today at 12:30 right when they opened. My first visit there. Boy is it empty at 12:30. THe first and only girl showed up around 12:45. had a dance with her, a russian girl who had a belly (probibly pregnant). I did tip the bar tender and we went to the lounge area. lots of hand roaming for both of us and she rubbed me over my pants. I got to play with her nipples and tits and got to suck on them a little. Nice girl but the dance abruptly ended, when she told me the dance was over

More girls showed up. the older lady with short hair was there but she was not my type. by around 1:30 there were 5-8 girls.

There was a guy and a girl at the bar but the girl seemed to be a customer, not working. she was the hottest one there, by far. The guy was periodically stroking her between the legs and she seemed to know everyone there. Man, she was by far the most appealing.

After my first and only dance, I hung out with the girls and wanted to avoid another dance that did not end in a blow job. no one there really did it for me except one other girl. she had dark hair and looked philipenes. she kind of smiled and said she might do take out, but she told me she does not do bj's. so, not a good fit for what I was looking for.

The girl I did the lap-dance with said she does take out and later on told me a bj was available for $100. I told her no way. By the way, I am 48 and in good shape and clean-cut if any of that matters.

I might repeat but was sorry to see there was smoking in the bar at that hour. I was on my way home and did not want to reek of cigerettes and get my wife suspicious.

was I too pushy asking about a blow job before a dance? seems like not everyone there does them? The philippines lady was nice enough to point out one brunette who I was told does what I wanted, but when speaking to her, she seemed out of it and no fun (although she did want a drink).

thanks for the review. not really. let her touch you for a bit first to ease any apprehensions she has then go ahead and ask.

I think 1:00 is the sweet spot. there are enough girls there and no other customers so you can have privacy in the room. the only bad thing is that once you walk in and get a drink you usually have a girl right up on you, sucks if that is not the girl that you want. what i usually do then is excuse myself to the bathroom then come back and sit where I want. other thing is you can say you came to see a specific girl.

the 100 is ridic, id say at this place that 40 is the max for a bj. bring a change of clothes and change in the car/a deserted parking lot. you can also always just say that you ran into a friend and was chatting him up for a bit and he was smoking.