Crystal Cafe Farmingdale

I over paid by about $40 but little lowell was thinking, she was a lot of fun, and I was too tired to negotiate. Still I enjoyed it. She was a lot more fun than Magnolia. I think that she said that she is working most days this week, Friday for certain.

Dude....

no offense but were you the really fat guy?
....How do you insert the words "Really Fat" and still say "No offense"??? I can think of "very Heavy, Large or Big"..."really Heavy, Large or Big"....."extremely Heavy,Large or Big" and probably more that just sound less offensive than "Fat".

Lowell<<kudos for havin a good sense of humor

I'm just sayin

a lil comedy to break the akwardness

....How do you insert the words "Really Fat" and still say "No offense"??? I can think of "very Heavy, Large or Big"..."really Heavy, Large or Big"....."extremely Heavy,Large or Big" and probably more that just sound less offensive than "Fat".

Lowell<<kudos for havin a good sense of humor

I'm just sayin
For those that watch Gabriel Igeilas, you can say that he is fluffy.... the 5 levels of fate(okay 6, but lets not go there)

prob with the bj in the back is im assuming it can only be done if no one else is back there. the 5 dollar tip to the bartender goes a long way guys, def gets you extra songs for free, well worth it.

I like Maria the bartender (impressive bolt ons) ... but she had the balls to ask me for 3 tokens once ($90). I just laughed. I don't think she was joking either.

Stopped by at around 4pm today. Very few customers. As I walk in this dancer grabs me (in a friendly manner) and walks me to the corner of the bar. Her name is Yanna, good looking, russian, could pass for 30s in those lights but is probably 40ish. She is all over me at the bar. Lots of kissing and mutual touching of fun places. Hits me up for a drink but with the mileage I am getting it seemed worth it. After a while she suggested the LD room. At her request bought 2 dances. In the LD room lots more kissing and mutual touching leading to a very nice cbj. She tried to get me to go for a second pop since our time was not up as yet. No upselling. Digital insertion welcomed and enjoyed by both of us. As previously negotiated gave her a $60 tip. For me it was well worthwhile. Will repeat. She does not work Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Stopped by at around 4pm today. Very few customers. As I walk in this dancer grabs me (in a friendly manner) and walks me to the corner of the bar. Her name is Yanna, good looking, russian, could pass for 30s in those lights but is probably 40ish. She is all over me at the bar. Lots of kissing and mutual touching of fun places. Hits me up for a drink but with the mileage I am getting it seemed worth it. After a while she suggested the LD room. At her request bought 2 dances. In the LD room lots more kissing and mutual touching leading to a very nice cbj. She tried to get me to go for a second pop since our time was not up as yet. No upselling. Digital insertion welcomed and enjoyed by both of us. As previously negotiated gave her a $60 tip. For me it was well worthwhile. Will repeat. She does not work Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
She will do BBBJ and CFS, Next time tell her you would like to have a dance with her but you are embarrassed as can't pay her the proper amount so you weren't going to even ask. She will ask how much do you have and you say "enough for one dance, a 20 tip for your and 5 for the barmaid" (barmaid will not be as careful with the time if you do that). She will say ok and then you tell her you want BBBJ or CFS or both (or whatever).

She will say "ok - next time you pay me more"

PS. I never buy them a drink.

The key here is this only works when it is very slow – these girls are pragmatic – some money is better than no money.
This also works with magnolia. Only had Yanna and Magnolia – haven’t tried it on the rest of them.

There simply is no reason for you to pay what you did.

I have a little bit of a different take on this. I went here once a while back and then within the past year I've gone roughly 3 times, but always at night and on the weekend. Always poor talent and expensive drinks and dances if you so dare. I was surprised to see this thread with all the great info. So I decided to go again last Wednesday afternoon at around 3 pm.

As I came into the darkness from the bright light I was greeted by the open arms of Magnolia. She wouldn't even let me get a drink before grabbing my cock and asking me to buy her a drink. "I drink tequila" was her line. Mine was "not today." I was able to free myself for a brief moment to order a Heineken light for $8. I needed a leak so I went to the bathroom. On the way back I was intercepted by Yanna who grabbed me as if I was a sack of cash from a Brinks' truck. She pulled me over to her spot at the bar and began her act. I was slightly more attracted to Yanna than Magnolia BUT I was sure what I could get from Magnolia (thanks to all you on this thread) and so I went back to Magnolia's spot.

To be continued .... (called away by the SO) ...

Continued ...

So back to Magnolia where she resumed the grabbing and starting asking to go for a dance. I asked her how much and when she said 30 I raised my eyebrows (as if I didn't know). She started whispering that she would give me a BJ. I leaned over and told her that a buddy of mine had a dance with her recently and I heard that she can really suck cock. She was unfazed by my abrasiveness and actually seemed glad I said it and knew it. She even told me 20 bucks without me even asking. I was surprised she volunteered such a low price so I whispered "do you swallow?" A quick yes came back. FYI, I've become much more aggressive recently because I realize that they need us and our money much more than we need them.

So I get the dance and she takes the token for $30 and I give the bartender a $7 tip and the bartender thanks me. Off to the LD room and Magnolia lowers the lights. We are the only 2 in there. She immediately tells me to "show me you cock." Down come the jeans shorts and she goes to work. Pretty good, but she is using her hands a bit so I tell her NO hands. After a few minutes I grab her hands with my hands so she HAS to just use her mouth. After another minute I grab her head with my hands and guide it just the way I want it. BBBJCIM. She stayed with it the whole time and absolutely swallowed a bunch but did climb on me and reached over to the ledge to grab some napkins a spit the remainder out.

A funny part is at soon as it was over she was telling me to get my pants up quick, as if another 15 seconds was gonna be the difference in being caught or not. Never mind the 7 minutes where she's on her knees and her head is bobbing up and down. Not much logic with these brainiacs.

She was telling me when I go in there in the future I always have to go to her. Yeah, right ... it will be just the opposite.

Anyway I stumbled across this board a few weeks ago and there is some really great info on here and I thank all the contributors. I don't monger very much but if and when I do I'll be sure to share the details.

Continued ...

So back to Magnolia where she resumed the grabbing and starting asking to go for a dance. I asked her how much and when she said 30 I raised my eyebrows (as if I didn't know). She started whispering that she would give me a BJ. I leaned over and told her that a buddy of mine had a dance with her recently and I heard that she can really suck cock. She was unfazed by my abrasiveness and actually seemed glad I said it and knew it. She even told me 20 bucks without me even asking. I was surprised she volunteered such a low price so I whispered "do you swallow?" A quick yes came back. FYI, I've become much more aggressive recently because I realize that they need us and our money much more than we need them.

So I get the dance and she takes the token for $30 and I give the bartender a $7 tip and the bartender thanks me. Off to the LD room and Magnolia lowers the lights. We are the only 2 in there. She immediately tells me to "show me you cock." Down come the jeans shorts and she goes to work. Pretty good, but she is using her hands a bit so I tell her NO hands. After a few minutes I grab her hands with my hands so she HAS to just use her mouth. After another minute I grab her head with my hands and guide it just the way I want it. BBBJCIM. She stayed with it the whole time and absolutely swallowed a bunch but did climb on me and reached over to the ledge to grab some napkins a spit the remainder out.

A funny part is at soon as it was over she was telling me to get my pants up quick, as if another 15 seconds was gonna be the difference in being caught or not. Never mind the 7 minutes where she's on her knees and her head is bobbing up and down. Not much logic with these brainiacs.

She was telling me when I go in there in the future I always have to go to her. Yeah, right ... it will be just the opposite.

Anyway I stumbled across this board a few weeks ago and there is some really great info on here and I thank all the contributors. I don't monger very much but if and when I do I'll be sure to share the details.
Glad u finished what u started. Nice job.