Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

I am not wrong. It is common sense. In the 2 yrs this virus has been around, we have been in touch with 1000's of people carrying the virus. It only takes one to enter your body. Depending on different factors such as age, immune system, comorbidity factors will determine how you will be affected by it. I get tested every week and have been negative.

I am not wrong. It is common sense. In the 2 yrs this virus has been around, we have been in touch with 1000's of people carrying the virus. It only takes one to enter your body. Depending on different factors such as age, immune system, comorbidity factors will determine how you will be affected by it. I get tested every week and have been negative.
You sound like strong man. You’ve been quite lucky as well. Thing about luck is it always runs out.

It’s a risk you choose to take

Can’t say I agree, but to each his own-

The Polio vaccine is required to PREVENT said disease… can’t say the same about this flu like Covid shot … SMH

I just want to know how many times the science has to change before some people start finally questioning the validity of this stuff.
FWIW:
The polio vaccine is made from actual polio virus (it is inactivated so great care is taken in the process of inactivating the live polio virus. The COVID vaccines are made from parts of the covid virus so there it is not possible to get COVID from the vaccine itself.

From the CDC: Two doses of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) are 90% effective or more against polio; three doses are 99% to 100% effective.
It is not known how long it is effective.

You sound like strong man. You’ve been quite lucky as well. Thing about luck is it always runs out.
I don't believe in luck. I will be 67 next year and always had a great immune system. I did get the flu in October for the very first time. It was not Covid because I got tested the week after I was fine. As an aside, I can still get it up without any drugs. I attribute this by working out 5 to 6 days a week at my local gym. and eating healthier. I never smoked, drink wine occasionally with my meal and don't do drugs. I don't look my age (younger) because I can pass for a man in his mid fifties. I have very good genetics. I believe when your time is up, then it is up. I don't live in fear.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't believe in luck. I will be 67 next year and always had a great immune system. I did get the flu in October for the very first time. It was not Covid because I got tested the week after I was fine. As an aside, I can still get it up without any drugs. I attribute this by working out 5 to 6 days a week at my local gym. and eating healthier. I never smoked, drink wine occasionally with my meal and don't do drugs. I don't look my age (younger) because I can pass for a man in his mid fifties. I have very good genetics. I believe when your time is up, then it is up. I don't live in fear.
You look a lot like Walter White.

But I agree, exercise and healthy eating habits will definitely help in sexual performance. Everyone is different but I've noticed better and long lasting erections when my cardio fitness is on point.

But like you also said genetics play a big role in aging.