Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

China is the epicenter of what is evolving as a potential pandemic. Now Korea is hard hit, and there are numerous cases in Japan. How do you think the coronavirus will affect the hobby here?

Wait and see what the spring and summer does to the virus. Traditionally they take it easy on us during the warmer months and hit hard in the colder months. That is, of course, if she is a natural virus and not one invented in a lab by sicko psychopaths.

Time I’d say to stay away from AMPS. The girls travel back and forth from Flushing. They live with numerous friends and relatives. Who knows what they can catch. Plus COVID19 can be asymptotic. So you might even not know they are sick by visible signs of coughing, sneezing, runny nose etc.. Scary times to say the least.

Time I’d say to stay away from AMPS. The girls travel back and forth from Flushing. They live with numerous friends and relatives. Who knows what they can catch. Plus COVID19 can be asymptotic. So you might even not know they are sick by visible signs of coughing, sneezing, runny nose etc.. Scary times to say the least.
yes the best thing to do guys is stay away from amps especially now that cases of that is becoming more here in the U.S.

Overall if this starts getting bad it’s best to stop seeing any amp or CDP or fast houses . Remember guys everyone goes to these places. So it will be best to stop going.

The argument for avoiding AMPs seems to be that the workers there interact with the large Chinese population in flushing. But there are many mongers who interact with the large Chinese population in Flushing and also interact with non Asian providers further east. I would even bet that if a monger were feeling a little under the weather they would not cancel an app with their fav provider. If your are avoiding AMPs then you should avoid all providers. I have many Chinese co-workers who have relatives in Flushing and I am sure they visit with them. While our day to day contact is not as intimate as an ANP visit, sitting next to someone in a conference room for an hour is close enough to catch a cold or the flu or COVID19.

While each person needs to do what they feel is in their best interest, I would just like to caution people about doing things that create a false sense of security. Avoiding AMPs while visiting a provider who has other customers who visit AMPs produces no benefit in my mind.