Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

United States is "Pausing" the administering of the Johnson and Johnson one time vaccine due to blood clot issues.

The flip side to some of what I am reading in this thread is: 6 months of trial studies does not guarantee a safe, effective, consistent vaccine. Past vaccines, MMR, Polio, HPV, Flu - were all studied for years before being administered.
Some additional context:

All impacted were women between 18-48. All child bearing age. Birth control also causes blood clots. Blood clotting is also common after giving birth.

I understand the abundance of caution to look into these isolated incidents further, but I believe it would be premature and irresponsible to state at this point that the J&J vaccine caused these blood clots in these women of child bearing age.

Polio vaccine was studied for a little over a year (February 1954-April 1955) with a 60-70% success rate at onset of inoculations.
After vaccinations were given there was an outbreak in summer of 1955 due to a bad batch and some 200 cases were reported and attributed to this bad batch.

6 additional months is an eternity in clinical studies for a quick fix type of cure in regards to a viral pandemic. Polio 1 year of studies, COVID 6 months.

I'm not debating the pros and cons of vaccinations, I am simply saying that 6 months of trials is not enough time to gather enough data on a vaccine. Hence the recent "pausing" of the J&J vax.

Nobody knows what any of these vaccinations carry down the road because of the lack of study time - That is a fact, not a political statement.

The NIH will manipulate data and statistics to get the vaccines started by the Pharmaceuticals who get paid lots of money to produce the vaccines. In turn, those Pharma's cram it down physicians throats because the more they vaccinate, the more money the pharmaceuticals and NIH make. The NIH manipulate data to their own benefit just like insurance companies are doing it now when people pass from COVID. The more COVID deaths, the more money they and hospitals can claim.

I am not trying to turn this political, I wish every good person to be well and safe. The majority of us have been impacted by this in some way. Whether enduring it (as I did) or having people in their lives pass from it.

Lets hope this is the only negative regarding these vaccines and we get passed all this.

"I haven't heard anything about a boxer who hasn't boxed in 35 years so I'm going to ASSume he's in tip top physical shape" has got to be the single silliest take I've seen on this site and I've seen some doozies.

The Covid vaccine Hagler received does not appear to have any relation to his death. His sons put out a statement that he died of natural causes and his wife has come out and said as much. His liver was liquified? Where did you get the hospital report/medical examiner report regarding his death and status of his liver???
His liver liquidizing was nothing more than internet rumors which is a major concern today as lazy reporters get a hold of them and then report them as news.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
"I haven't heard anything about a boxer who hasn't boxed in 35 years so I'm going to ASSume he's in tip top physical shape" has got to be the single silliest take I've seen on this site and I've seen some doozies.

The Covid vaccine Hagler received does not appear to have any relation to his death. His sons put out a statement that he died of natural causes and his wife has come out and said as much. His liver was liquified? Where did you get the hospital report/medical examiner report regarding his death and status of his liver???
Natural causes at 66 years old? Yea ok, the man ranked as the 3rd greatest middleweight of all time turned into a couch potato and died of "natural causes." You do remember Thomas Hearns? Apparently Hearns was a long standing friend of Hagler's and had been in contact with him pretty much right up to the end, this is Hearns's social media post just hours before Hagler's death; "A real true warrior. Pray.for the king and his family....he's in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine. He'll be just fine, but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery." Why would Thomas Hearns post that if it wasn't the case? Do you think he made something like that up out of thin air? What would motivate him to say something like that if he didn't believe it? Yea, he hadn't been in a prize fight since the mid 80's and I don't remember him having any alcohol or substance abuse issues and for some reason I couldn't imagine him turning into someone so unhealthy he died of the "natural causes" at the relatively young age of 66. Maybe you are right, maybe he turned into a slob and never got up off his easy chair. Maybe he was secretly gravely ill with some hideous disease, I don't know. The liver bit was from an early news report, maybe it's not true and maybe it was true, we're never going to know. What is obvious is that the true cause of death is being concealed because believe you me, the term "natural causes" isn't what was written on his death certificate. Now, I haven't seen the death certificate but I would be willing to bet the ranch and everything in it that the phrase "natural causes" isn't given as the cause of a 66 year old man's death. Thomas Hearns is still alive and online, ask him why he fibbed.......

.....Nobody knows what any of these vaccinations carry down the road because of the lack of study time - That is a fact, not a political statement........
I agree with almost all of your post.

Here is something that you may want to consider: Yes nobody knows as you say; maybe there are some yet unknown effects, maybe not. Yeah it would be really, really nice if we could do all kinds of studies of the next few years to really totally nail down the pros and cons of each vaccine or maybe alternate treatments if you get infected.

But we do know, with reasonable confidence, what would have happened if there were no vaccines. As of today there are 567,894 COVID confirmed deaths and when the start of vaccinations began in early Jan there were over 270,000 new confirmed cases. There is little reason to assume the slope of new cases and new deaths would decrease w/o the vaccines.

Merely 3 months later with a massive vaccination effort where over 20% have gotten 2 shots and 37% having 1 shot, the # is around 50,000 new cases.

And we are pausing J&J vaccinations because of 6 f**king cases of blood clots in a country where 900,000 cases per year of blood clots normally occur — just to make sure that the 6 cases are related to the vaccine instead of the 900,000 normal cases.. Are you kidding me.

I don't wish this on anybody but consider this: sometime, if you are in a burning building perched on a third floor window sill with the fire advancing toward you and lapping at your legs, you have to make a decision to either stay on the ledge and hope the fire miraculously dies down or to jump with the possibility of breaking your neck. Oh my, what to do, what to do.

SUPAMAN

The NIH shouldn't be trusted, but your Google sources should?? Why don't you post a link to your reputable news source stating that the Pfizer vaccine doesn't work against the South African variant?
Because you're sitting at a computer terminal and I'm not a research assistant. A Goggle search on "Pfizer and South African variant" will return a plethora of articles, some will say the Pfizer vaccine is less efficacious other will say......INEFFECTIVE.

SUPAMAN

Some additional context:

All impacted were women between 18-48. All child bearing age. Birth control also causes blood clots. Blood clotting is also common after giving birth.

I understand the abundance of caution to look into these isolated incidents further, but I believe it would be premature and irresponsible to state at this point that the J&J vaccine caused these blood clots in these women of child bearing age.
The Jerusalem Post ran an article saying that Israeli researchers are claiming that the South African variant can "BREAK THROUGH" the Pfizer vaccine. Whatever do you think "BREAK THROUGH THE PFIZER VACCINE" means? Does it mean it's less effective or ineffective? I'm using some common sense here and going with "ineffective". If the virus can break through the vaccine what is the point????? JERUSALEM POST.......I'm not sending links.

This is going to be fun.

Natural causes at 66 years old?
Yes, it happens. With regularity. Natural causes could be cancer, heart disease, diabetes, organ failure, etc.

Yea ok, the man ranked as the 3rd greatest middleweight of all time turned into a couch potato and died of "natural causes."
Irrelevant what he was 35 years ago. Also never said couch potato. Interesting that you use that phrase when it wasn't said or inferred.

You do remember Thomas Hearns? Apparently Hearns was a long standing friend of Hagler's and had been in contact with him pretty much right up to the end, this is Hearns's social media post just hours before Hagler's death; "A real true warrior. Pray.for the king and his family....he's in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine. He'll be just fine, but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery." Why would Thomas Hearns post that if it wasn't the case?
Why did Herns since take down that post and apologize to the Hagler family? Is it because he was talking out of his ass and had no idea what was really going on?

His WIFE stated that she was with Hagler until the end. When did Hearns share that he'd been in contact with Hagler up through his hospital admission?

Do you think he made something like that up out of thin air? What would motivate him to say something like that if he didn't believe it?
Yes, I do. There are many people that have conspiracy beliefs around the Covid vaccine. He may be one of them for all I know. In any event, he got embarrassed posting that bullshit and took it down because he was made to look like a fool. Where was that medical examiner report I asked you for?

Yea, he hadn't been in a prize fight since the mid 80's and I don't remember him having any alcohol or substance abuse issues and for some reason I couldn't imagine him turning into someone so unhealthy he died of the "natural causes" at the relatively young age of 66. Maybe you are right, maybe he turned into a slob and never got up off his easy chair.
FORMER WORLD CLASS ATHLETE WHO TOOK POUNDINGS TO THE SKULL FOR DECADES DEAD AT 66. NEWS AT 11.

Again, never said he turned into a slob. Interesting that in your head only slobs die at 66.

Maybe he was secretly gravely ill with some hideous disease, I don't know. The liver bit was from an early news report, maybe it's not true and maybe it was true, we're never going to know.
Maybe this, maybe that. Maybe this, maybe that. Sounds like bullshit to be blunt. Source on the "early news report" you're so desperately clinging too that wasn't picked up by any legitimate news sources?

What is obvious is that the true cause of death is being concealed because believe you me, the term "natural causes" isn't what was written on his death certificate.
What is obvious is you are gullible and knee-deep in conspiracy theories. There used to be a Coronavirus thread for the bullshit theories people wanted to post. This thread sticks to facts.

Now, I haven't seen the death certificate
You don't say! :eek:

but I would be willing to bet the ranch and everything in it that the phrase "natural causes" isn't given as the cause of a 66 year old man's death. Thomas Hearns is still alive and online, ask him why he fibbed.......
Is your ranch as worthy as your news sources? :D

In any event, I'm sure we will all find out the truth with SUPAMAN on the case!

The Jerusalem Post ran an article saying that Israeli researchers are claiming that the South African variant can "BREAK THROUGH" the Pfizer vaccine. Whatever do you think "BREAK THROUGH THE PFIZER VACCINE" means? Does it mean it's less effective or ineffective? I'm using some common sense here and going with "ineffective". If the virus can break through the vaccine what is the point????? JERUSALEM POST.......I'm not sending links.
Why are you scared to provide links?

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/...cine-less-effective-against-sa-variant-664762

The study showed that people who had been provided two doses of Pfizer could still get the South African virus. Well, there are people who may still get the regular strain after getting both doses too. But is Pfizer "ineffective" as you conclude? From the article you claim to have read:

"Only 1% of the infected people had the South African variant. However, among individuals who had been infected after receiving two doses of the vaccine, the prevalence rate of those who had the South African variant was eight times higher than the rate in the unvaccinated matched individuals.

This means that the Pfizer vaccine does not provide the same level of protection against the South African variant. However, because so few Israelis have been infected with it, the researchers said they were unable to assess the exact reduction in effectiveness."
Does not provide the same level of protection =/= ineffective. While the Israelis still pursue the reduction in effectiveness, it should be noted that those who have received the vaccine and then get infected will not experience as severe a reaction as those who were not vaccinated.

I agree with almost all of your post.

Here is something that you may want to consider: Yes nobody knows as you say; maybe there are some yet unknown effects, maybe not. Yeah it would be really, really nice if we could do all kinds of studies of the next few years to really totally nail down the pros and cons of each vaccine or maybe alternate treatments if you get infected.

But we do know, with reasonable confidence, what would have happened if there were no vaccines. As of today there are 567,894 COVID confirmed deaths and when the start of vaccinations began in early Jan there were over 270,000 new confirmed cases. There is little reason to assume the slope of new cases and new deaths would decrease w/o the vaccines.

Merely 3 months later with a massive vaccination effort where over 20% have gotten 2 shots and 37% having 1 shot, the # is around 50,000 new cases.

And we are pausing J&J vaccinations because of 6 f**king cases of blood clots in a country where 900,000 cases per year of blood clots normally occur — just to make sure that the 6 cases are related to the vaccine instead of the 900,000 normal cases.. Are you kidding me.

I don't wish this on anybody but consider this: sometime, if you are in a burning building perched on a third floor window sill with the fire advancing toward you and lapping at your legs, you have to make a decision to either stay on the ledge and hope the fire miraculously dies down or to jump with the possibility of breaking your neck. Oh my, what to do, what to do.
Wholeheartedly agree with everything said ...
SMH
6 people out of hundreds of thousands
Maddening.. The Astra Zeneca Oxford vaccine ( expected to be submitted for emergency FDA approval this month) received similar bad press last month in Europe- - Claims of some side effects- substantiated, but the benefits outweigh the risks as the professionals say..
Would hope JNJ will fall into the same category

SUPAMAN

This is going to be fun.

Yes, it happens. With regularity. Natural causes could be cancer, heart disease, diabetes, organ failure, etc.

Irrelevant what he was 35 years ago. Also never said couch potato. Interesting that you use that phrase when it wasn't said or inferred.

Why did Herns since take down that post and apologize to the Hagler family? Is it because he was talking out of his ass and had no idea what was really going on?

His WIFE stated that she was with Hagler until the end. When did Hearns share that he'd been in contact with Hagler up through his hospital admission?

Yes, I do. There are many people that have conspiracy beliefs around the Covid vaccine. He may be one of them for all I know. In any event, he got embarrassed posting that bullshit and took it down because he was made to look like a fool. Where was that medical examiner report I asked you for?

FORMER WORLD CLASS ATHLETE WHO TOOK POUNDINGS TO THE SKULL FOR DECADES DEAD AT 66. NEWS AT 11.

Again, never said he turned into a slob. Interesting that in your head only slobs die at 66.

Maybe this, maybe that. Maybe this, maybe that. Sounds like bullshit to be blunt. Source on the "early news report" you're so desperately clinging too that wasn't picked up by any legitimate news sources?

What is obvious is you are gullible and knee-deep in conspiracy theories. There used to be a Coronavirus thread for the bullshit theories people wanted to post. This thread sticks to facts.

You don't say! :eek:

Is your ranch as worthy as your news sources? :D

In any event, I'm sure we will all find out the truth with SUPAMAN on the case!
With the exception of accidents and murders all deaths are natural but I don't remember seeing that phrase on any of the death certificates I've ever been privy to read. When a relative died at 95 the cause of death was listed specifically as heart failure not the non specific "natural causes" which it was. Medical examiners always give detailed explanations. Why the need for secrecy?

35 years ago isn't exactly ancient history, Hagler being a professional athlete and in superb physical condition 35 years ago leads me too believe that death of "natural causes" at 66 would be most unusual. No I don't believe that only slobs die at 66, I'm saying that he would have had to have become a slob or couch potato to die of natural causes that young and it would be out of character for someone like him. I didn't quote you as saying he had become a couch potato, yeesh!

"Took poundings to the skull for decades." So effectively what's being said there is that he was repeatedly bludgeoned about the head for decades, what could be more "natural" then that? Again, I simply believe that the death certificate gives details and that "natural causes" is too nonspecific. I guess his wife didn't want to reveal that he died from having been punched repeatedly for an extended period.

As for Hearns, he was giving specifics was he not? They were buds, were they not? He had to have gotten the "fighting the after effects of the vaccination" story from somewhere. I don't know exactly.what made Hearns take his post down. Maybe you're correct and people called BS on him and he felt foolish for the post and maybe you're wrong. What is your legitimate source? Maybe someone from the Hagler family phoned him and asked him to take the post down. At any rate, I'm not responsible for Hearns diarrhea mouth and you're free to e-mail him and call BS on him too, knock yourself out, just not too the degree you're so punch drunk you die of natural causes.

What is a legitimate news source? They all embellish and spin and sensation-a-lies narratives so which of them are legit and which of them aren't?

Conspiracies this, conspiracies that.....anybody who believes that conspiracies exist and are sometimes at the crux of things must be insane. Forget that it was a conspiracy that lead to Caesar's assassination on the Ides of March ...... Conspiracies don't exist, never did and anyone saying otherwise is a loon.

Again, I'm saying that the death certificate gives a detailed medical explanation for the specific cause of death and for whatever reasons the family is keeping it to themselves and substituting "natural causes" like being repeatedly bludgeoned about the head for decades. I'm saying that if Marvelous Marvin was indeed inoculated just before he died as Hearns claimed he was them I'm hard pressed to believe the vaccine played no role in his untimely demise. Wait! That sounds like a conspiracy.......

SUPAMAN

Why are you scared to provide links?

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/...cine-less-effective-against-sa-variant-664762

The study showed that people who had been provided two doses of Pfizer could still get the South African virus. Well, there are people who may still get the regular strain after getting both doses too. But is Pfizer "ineffective" as you conclude? From the article you claim to have read:

Does not provide the same level of protection =/= ineffective. While the Israelis still pursue the reduction in effectiveness, it should be noted that those who have received the vaccine and then get infected will not experience as severe a reaction as those who were not vaccinated.
Yea ok and some people who tested positive for the antibodies never had any sickness or only had some very mild sickness. Yes, I'm afraid of links.....REUTERS headline 4\11\2021 "South African variant may evade protection from Pfizer Vaccine, Israeli study says." -

Yes, you needn't remind me what I said, I haven't read Hagler's death certificate but I have read many others and they are always quite specific. Even people who passed at very old ages, specific reasons are always listed.
My father died from cancer, his death certificate said sepsis and multi organ failure, when I questioned it, I was told those caused him to pass away but the cancer caused the sepsis and multi organ failure. It's all about articulation.