Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

It was 2020 NY Ave. Huntington
They each have a room with walls to the ceiling.
I knew i was getting ripped off but I was just too horny to argue.

Billy--sorry about the BBFS and no number--It wont happen again

this my regular spot, dont review often only if worth it.
went last week and today and wow!
both girls andrea and melissa both hot!
both about 5'1' colombians but melissa today short thick stacked and sexy af!
great tits and feel almost natural, very sexy sun kissed skin.
took half, lets you suck her tits and play with kitty.
small meaty box wow!
i asked her if i could daty but she said it was a la carte but she let me devour her and had to stop me b/c she couldnt take it anymore.
standing doggy then cg she is very small but can ride a dick and she almost made me finish then but i asked her for mish and i devour her some more and then push her legs all the way back and wow what a view of her kitty and she is hot and finished in the bag.
150hh

Most reviewers stated they were texting with someone and communicated when and exactly who was working that day, and even got pics. So if that's still possible I'd like to do that too before just showing up
shoot them a text and ask who's working that day and see if you get a response
deff a motel and you can't just pull up

I went to a number of places in the last 2 weeks. I originally posted this place.
You must send a text and ask for an appointment, if you knock on the back door they will not answer.

My experience last week was poor.
I went over and on short notice I made an appointment. I was introduced to a nice looking Colombiana, average body. They showed me a hot chica but she had an appointment .
I asked how much she said $300- i thought that was crazy. I said everything without a condom. she said only BBj for $50- extra., and no bbfs.
I would spend more for a hot chica for everything sin condom however , not this one at that price. I said thank you and left.

I wrote back lo siento Rosa no es caliente-- sorry Rosa is not hot.

I went to a number of places in the last 2 weeks. I originally posted this place.
You must send a text and ask for an appointment, if you knock on the back door they will not answer.

I went over and on short notice I made an appointment. I was introduced to a nice looking Colombiana, average body. They showed me a hot chica but she had an appointment .
I asked how much she said $300- i thought that was crazy. I said everything without a condom. she said only BBj for $50- extra., and no bbfs.
I would spend more for a hot chica for everything sin condom however , not this one at that price. I said thank you and left.

i think this post is mixed up as this place is at a motel in huntington and does not have a backdoor and never has 2 girls working at the same time, i think you're talking about the place by a dry cleaners with the green fence.

Good for you. Thanks

That's odd as I originally posted this thread with 2 phone numbers . The one I use for the green fence place is 646-755-4226.
I believe the other number was for a single chica at the time in hicksville. I don't know where the hicksville one is now.. Mod Please change the number to 646-755-4226 for this thread.
Thanks

G

Gsx98

So after meeting skinny boney Spanish Adrianna and not being able to bust a nut, I decided to reach out to this spot. Turns out I was 5 mins away, they text me the pic of this hot Colombian named Kimberly so I there like in 5 mins and walk in to meet her. When she opened the door she was hiding behind the door but I got to fully see her as she closed the door. Super sexy, slim and thick at all the right places. I love me a girl with some meat on her legs, anyway we get undressed and she proceeds to what seemed to be a bbj but turns out she had the condom in her mouth, I’ve recalled this happened to me at the Massapequa spot with a girl named Silvana. Anyway after that we get on the bed and she rides me really good, her pussy is all nice and wet and just enjoy hearing her sexy moans and look at her pretty face. Now because I already wasted time with Adrianna I didn’t have much time so I skipped
Missionary and went straight to doggy. She doesn’t have a huge ass but a nice decent size one that was soft to squeeze. After smashing that doggy I finally unload a big load in the bag. We both get dressed and I asked her what is her name? She goes Kimberly at this spot and I’m like what about at other spots? She tells me that she also goes by the name Silvana…. I was like wait no way we def met before and she did tell me when I entered that I look familiar. Anyway I would’ve chit chatted longer with her but I had to run, she told me she would be in massapequa sometime next week and that she works at different spots over LI.

So after meeting skinny boney Spanish Adrianna and not being able to bust a nut, I decided to reach out to this spot. Turns out I was 5 mins away, they text me the pic of this hot Colombian named Kimberly so I there like in 5 mins and walk in to meet her. When she opened the door she was hiding behind the door but I got to fully see her as she closed the door. Super sexy, slim and thick at all the right places. I love me a girl with some meat on her legs, anyway we get undressed and she proceeds to what seemed to be a bbj but turns out she had the condom in her mouth, I’ve recalled this happened to me at the Massapequa spot with a girl named Silvana. Anyway after that we get on the bed and she rides me really good, her pussy is all nice and wet and just enjoy hearing her sexy moans and look at her pretty face. Now because I already wasted time with Adrianna I didn’t have much time so I skipped
Missionary and went straight to doggy. She doesn’t have a huge ass but a nice decent size one that was soft to squeeze. After smashing that doggy I finally unload a big load in the bag. We both get dressed and I asked her what is her name? She goes Kimberly at this spot and I’m like what about at other spots? She tells me that she also goes by the name Silvana…. I was like wait no way we def met before and she did tell me when I entered that I look familiar. Anyway I would’ve chit chatted longer with her but I had to run, she told me she would be in massapequa sometime next week and that she works at different spots over LI.
Was the hton spot today girl with a tattoo on her right thigh, dirty blonde straight hair?