Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

G

Gsx98

So is this Natalia still there today??? I texted but got a name of Carolina… the pic I was sent shows her wearing a purple fishnet

I've been on the hunt for providers who do anal for extra. I text and am told Natalia is working. Got some pics she had a killer bod. Extras were anal and bbj. Ok I'm in. Was told to text when 20 mins away.

Texted I'm 20 mins away. Then texted when I get there. Was told that they are sorry and the current client with her extended the stay because "she's hot". Uh ok.

Said I can come back in an hour. Nope, sorry closed after this.

Ok thanks for wasting my time. Drove all the way out there for nothing.

It's at a very shitty budget location in Huntington also. Careful
Sounds like he got anal before you. Try first appointment next time

UG REVIEW: Carolina

Abstract: Pictures are real. QV for $100. Worth the price of admission. Would repeat.

I set up the appointment via text. The donation breakdown was 100/150/240. I opted for the quick visit for 100. Extras can be available but it is dictate by the girl. I was told bbbj wasn't an option for her but anal was via the handler. Anal was an additional 100. I arrived at the motel - definitely seedy, but whatever. She opened the door and was actually the girl in the pictures. She was wearing the matching pink underwear from the photos and the tattoos matched. Got straight to business. I'm assuming this wasn't a kissing type experience given the length of time and all things considered. I didn't attempt to kiss. Unfortunately anal was not an option so I kindly took back the additional donation at the end of the session with no issues. I went through a few positions, miss, doggie, then finally lazy doggie. She felt nice. She wasn't overly enthusiastic but I believe that's because of my demeanor today which was less than energetic myself. She was very nice at the beginning so I suspect she's generally upbeat. She had a nice body, fairly small breast and nice ass. Overall for the price point and experience, I'd repeat. Extra points awarded to this place since they are sending real photos.

So who cock blocked Natalia from @kickflip1337 ?
Was it @nate1 or @Prwhiteboy23 ?

Or a well healed monger who only lurks here and uses his deep pockets to freeze out the cheap skates?
Wasn’t me I saw her at 11:45 AM yesterday. I’m sorry you missed out Natalia I definitely hope they bring her back again.
I’ve seen one other girl from them and I wasn’t the biggest fan
But definitely prop to them for always sending accurate picture and always look like they’re taking from that day because the outfits always match what their wearing

G

Gsx98

Wasn’t me I saw her at 11:45 AM yesterday. I’m sorry you missed out Natalia I definitely hope they bring her back again.
I’ve seen one other girl from them and I wasn’t the biggest fan
But definitely prop to them for always sending accurate picture and always look like they’re taking from that day because the outfits always match what their wearing
i dunno about the same day pics, I think that’s more like their work uniform wherever they go. They take the same outfit wherever they go.

i went today in huntington as the pics i received looked like something i could not miss and i was soooo right!
spinner type colombian with a really cute young face, she is gotta 25-28 the most! small perky tits.
flawless body and sunkissed skin, nothing man made all natural.
i daty for an extra 50 and what a great tasty and meaty pussy she has and she moves as you eat her out, doggy was great with an amazing perfect ass, she asks to fuck her harder and grabs your hand and puts it on her tits.
finish mish after pounding as hard i'd like.
100qv

i went today in huntington as the pics i received looked like something i could not miss and i was soooo right!
spinner type colombian with a really cute young face, she is gotta 25-28 the most! small perky tits.
flawless body and sunkissed skin, nothing man made all natural.
i daty for an extra 50 and what a great tasty and meaty pussy she has and she moves as you eat her out, doggy was great with an amazing perfect ass, she asks to fuck her harder and grabs your hand and puts it on her tits.
finish mish after pounding as hard i'd like.
100qv
Was that 100 plus the extra 50?

After getting ignored for weeks I finally got in on these guys list and boy was the first trip worth it! Had the pleasure to bang Fernanda today. She is such a beauty and a true sweetheart. She’s new and should be back again next week. Opted for QV $100 since it was my first time. Greeted at door with a kiss, followed inside with a dance around me. Then we move on to some touching and undressing. She did mention it was extra $$ to make out with her was not interested. She gets on the bed and starts with a decent cbj. We go doggy and she lets me pound her as hard as I want while she throws some fake moans. Switch to mish and her pussy so good at this point Im a few min in and unexpectedly buss a tad bit. I pull out and she looks and my dick and goes okay baby you’re done. And I’m like no I’m not let’s keep going. Tells me I’m so sexy she’ll let me keep going, immediately makes me hard again and she throws her legs on my shoulder and I start pounding away again until I finish in the bag. Basically got a 1.5 pop for a ss can’t ask for more. Also her body is so soft and natural, ass is fat. Will repeat when she’s back!

After getting ignored for weeks I finally got in on these guys list and boy was the first trip worth it! Had the pleasure to bang Fernanda today. She is such a beauty and a true sweetheart. She’s new and should be back again next week. Opted for QV $100 since it was my first time. Greeted at door with a kiss, followed inside with a dance around me. Then we move on to some touching and undressing. She did mention it was extra $$ to make out with her was not interested. She gets on the bed and starts with a decent cbj. We go doggy and she lets me pound her as hard as I want while she throws some fake moans. Switch to mish and her pussy so good at this point Im a few min in and unexpectedly buss a tad bit. I pull out and she looks and my dick and goes okay baby you’re done. And I’m like no I’m not let’s keep going. Tells me I’m so sexy she’ll let me keep going, immediately makes me hard again and she throws her legs on my shoulder and I start pounding away again until I finish in the bag. Basically got a 1.5 pop for a ss can’t ask for more. Also her body is so soft and natural, ass is fat. Will repeat when she’s back!
her body is insane and natural, i was more then impressed! small tits but i enjoyed sucking on them

G

Gsx98

The only two times I been there I had some lack luster experience, I did ss and felt rushed but would try again. The one they have today looks hot! Not sure if it’s the same from yesterday.