Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

i went here today again and as pics were exactly what i look for and holy shit it was that and more.
the chick is cute and here on a visa from colombia.
she looks tall but is a short prob 5'2" and tits are amazing, not firm but really nice tits and perfect ass!.
to suck her tits was 20 more and i say no i want to eat your pussy which was a pink pussy to die for!
tells me it's 50 more and i said ok, blowjob was a bit longer then usual and good suction, then cg and she rode nonstop for a while and felt good and was feeling like wtf i cant pop yet! daty was great, tasted fresh and has very responsive pussy and she was sooo into it which is my thing, i ate her out for a while and not rushing me at all! then mish then i ate her some more.
love her butt and pounded away, got spit on my thumd but she aint let me thumb her butthole :(, its okay i wasn't expecting her let me do it anyway.

i did take the half this time at the rate i mentioned before

i went here today again and as pics were exactly what i look for and holy shit it was that and more.
she looks tall but is a short prob 5'2" and tits are amazing, not firm but really nice tits and perfect ass!.
to suck her tits was 20 more and i say no i want to eat your pussy which was a pink pussy to die for!
tells me it's 50 more and i said ok, blowjob was a bit longer then usual and good suction, then cg and she rode nonstop for a while and felt good and was feeling like wtf i cant pop yet! daty was great, tasted fresh and has very responsive pussy and she was sooo into it which is my thing, i ate her out for a while and not rushing me at all! then mish then i ate her some more.
love her butt and pounded away, got spit on my thumd but she aint let me thumb her butthole :(, its okay i wasn't expecting her let me do it anyway.

Was it sandra?

On my way there now brotha, thanks!

I was communicating with Ruby when I saw Nate1’s review. Just like he said, pretty all natural Colombian girl. She leaves the country on Monday, and she’s working til 7:00 tonight out of the hotel.

Started with a great body rub, awesome CBJ as I played with her large breasts and juicy ass. Then put her in a few positions til I was done.

Paid $150 for the hour. She did wanted $20 for breast sucking and $50 for DATY. I opted for LFK which she didn’t ask anything for. Great juicy lips! Gave her a $20 anyway, shared some convo and I left.

Her handler was parked right outside the room. He texted me afterwards with pictures of his rotation of honeys. I asked him to hit me up whenever he had a natural girl like Ruby. He laughed because they’re like unicorns nowadays. Ruby was sweet:

Face 7
Body 8
Cbj 9
Service 9

wasn't that a great tasty pink pussy!!!!!
her natural ass is amazing to say the least

doesn't get better then natural, although some jobs are really well done its just not better on my opinion.
That’s why when I saw her pics I ran there! I love me some supple booty and breasts. Her hair, her pretty face, her lips were juicy ugh, and yeah that vagina was tight and cute. Good call bro!

I have been ill for some time. However i was finally able to get out and play.
I texted this place and they had Renata ( i believe the heavier one) and GiGi a stunner spinner. I asked and reserved GiGi.
When i got there the heavier one greeted me and took me into the room. i asked to see the other girl.
Out came GiGi in a robe, absolutely a stunner. I quietly asked if she would do BBBJ she said no.
I asked for Renata and she agreed. $300- for FS and a BBBJ. I was too horny and agreed.
She started with a nice BJ, I asked if she liked DATY and she said $50- more--is she nuts. I then looked down and she had a condom on me.
Her attitude was horrible and a money grubber.. I just put on my pants and left. I didn't care about the $300-.

I was so horny i called an old standby on a side street off of Sunrise highway on the south shore. 25 minutes I was there . Great BBBJ, FS without condom no CIP. DFK. I have known her for possibly 8+ years. Not a clock watcher, nice heated bed not a massage table in a motel room. All went great. I know I overpay her but I always give her $250-.

She helped me dressed and gave me a Christmas Card inside was a $50- dollar bill. That was a first.
It was a great night. I keep her name private as she offers bbfs to an old friend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I texted this place and they had Renata ( i believe the heavier one) and GiGi a stunner spinner. I asked and reserved GiGi.
When i got there the heavier one greeted me and took me into the room. i asked to see the other girl.
Out came GiGi in a robe, absolutely a stunner. I quietly asked if she would do BBBJ she said no.
I asked for Renata and she agreed. $300- for FS and a BBBJ. I was too horny and agreed.
She started with a nice BJ, I asked if she liked DATY and she said $50- more--is she nuts. I then looked down and she had a condom on me.
Her attitude was horrible and a money grubber.. I just put on my pants and left. I didn't care about the $300-.

I was so horny i called an old standby on a side street off of Sunrise highway on the south shore. 25 minutes I was there . Great BBBJ, FS without condom no CIP. DFK. I have known her for possibly 8+ years. Not a clock watcher, nice heated bed not a massage table in a motel room. All went great. I know I overpay her but I always give her $250-.

She helped me dressed and gave me a Christmas Card inside was a $50- dollar bill. That was a first.
It was a great night. I keep her name private as she offers bbfs to an old friend.
Don't tease the members with a BBFS review then refuse to give the name.

If you're not going to give the name/number then just don't say anything.

Hey I want the Christmas rebate how about a number