Colombians 347-527-8479 Huntington/Hicksville

So after meeting skinny boney Spanish Adrianna and not being able to bust a nut, I decided to reach out to this spot. Turns out I was 5 mins away, they text me the pic of this hot Colombian named Kimberly so I there like in 5 mins and walk in to meet her. When she opened the door she was hiding behind the door but I got to fully see her as she closed the door. Super sexy, slim and thick at all the right places. I love me a girl with some meat on her legs, anyway we get undressed and she proceeds to what seemed to be a bbj but turns out she had the condom in her mouth, I’ve recalled this happened to me at the Massapequa spot with a girl named Silvana. Anyway after that we get on the bed and she rides me really good, her pussy is all nice and wet and just enjoy hearing her sexy moans and look at her pretty face. Now because I already wasted time with Adrianna I didn’t have much time so I skipped
Missionary and went straight to doggy. She doesn’t have a huge ass but a nice decent size one that was soft to squeeze. After smashing that doggy I finally unload a big load in the bag. We both get dressed and I asked her what is her name? She goes Kimberly at this spot and I’m like what about at other spots? She tells me that she also goes by the name Silvana…. I was like wait no way we def met before and she did tell me when I entered that I look familiar. Anyway I would’ve chit chatted longer with her but I had to run, she told me she would be in massapequa sometime next week and that she works at different spots over LI.
$$??

I havent had to opp to visit Kimberly, timing hasnt worked out, but i understand in the same location is "Bella" thin, with man-mades. intel on her ?
i saw kimberly yesterday, while her body is sexy and in great shape she used way too much lube when i saw her and her box did not feel tight at all and asked her to flip for doggy and i had to pound away to get me to finish, i didnt get any fake moans tho wtf.... 100 ss

Hello everybody. I finally got to visit this place today after trying to get through a few times. They have had to implement a somewhat involved screening process because of the influx of new people contacting them from the reviews here. I'm sure it's good for business but obviously they still have to be careful, so it's understandable. It included kind of like a mini phone interview which I've never had to do before, but it went smoothly. The manager here is cool.

I texted them while at work to set up the appointment, and they sent photos of Katty, who was working today. The photos are real, and I definitely liked what I saw. She appeared to be a tall Colombian brunette, in shape, with killer legs, nice real butt, and MM tits - although not oversized like some girls have.

When I met her inside, it was obviously the girl from the pictures, but I was shocked by how tall she was. She was wearing heels and she must have been a foot taller than me! I commented on this, and although I don't speak Spanish besides a couple of words, and she can't really speak English, she laughed and said it was because of her heels, and took them off. Her face was pretty, and I would put her age at around 35 years old. She's all smiles and I could tell has a good attitude. She said she's from Medellín, which from my experience with Colombian girls so far, Medellín girls seem to be the best. I asked if she wanted me to take a quick shower first because I had just finished work, but she said it wasn't necessary. I normally like to wash up before visiting a girl, but if it was okay with her, whatever. We get started with some mutual touching and CBJ.

CFS spanned all positions I could imagine - Mish, doggy, standing doggy, my favorite - prone-bone, and her favorite which seemed to be spooning. She certainly wore me out and I asked she finish me off with her hands. Through the language barrier, I was able to ascertain that she was suggesting BBJ. I said yes to this, and she said it was an additional 100. It's definitely more than I like to pay for BBJ, but I was hot in the moment, and I forked it over. I would say it was kind of worth it - she did more with her tongue than with her throat (actually no throat at all, which I think a BJ should have some throat), but the cool part about it was she let me play with the outside of her nice meaty pussy while she did this. I slowly moved my hand toward her pussy gently touching her to see if she would pull away, and she didn't. So her letting me fondle her large clitoris, and the hand and tongue action got me to finish.

She was all smiles throughout the whole thing, and I got my full half hour without feeling rushed.

After clean-up and getting dressed we got to talking, as much as we could with the language barrier. I had the feeling that anal might be on the table with her, so I asked her if she likes anal (anal is universal throughout all languages thankfully, you just have to say it with an accent Lol) . She replied in Spanish, but I could ascertain the answer was "yes", and I think I even caught the word "amore" in her sentence, so I think maybe she said that she loves anal!? Wow, what a cool chick. However, she said it was an additional 200. I know it's steep, but girls that offer it and actually enjoy it are few and far between, and I may have to partake if I see her again, which she said would be in November. We said our goodbyes and I left happy.

The only thing I could see being a problem for others was the perfume she was wearing stuck with me, so if you have an SO at home be wary of that. She was very hygienic by the way, no odors or anything like that.

Rates are 150 half and 240 full, I don't think ss is available, because they would include that price if it were.

Between this place and the Massapequa place, I'll be broke by the end of this year. Cheers :)

I checked the phone # & found a brunette beauty named Veronica in "AS"(not sure of the date of the post) is that the girl you are referring to, check it out, thanks.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I cant get the greenlight with this spot, anyone know how I can get on their good graces. I call and they get upset when I ask them to visit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I cant get the greenlight with this spot, anyone know how I can get on their good graces. I call and they get upset when I ask them to visit.
Maybe they think you're a cop.
Some of the girls who advertise here thought that of you when you first became a member.

It was funny how you would see a girl or try to see a girl and she would get busted.

Also some of the girls got a creepy feeling from you by the questions you asked

handler is very careful, you need to text and he may or may not get back to you.
i switched phone numbers a month ago and reached out to them and he said he didnt know who i was...
i had to send him info on my previous # for him to look me up

Camant1997

Maybe they think you're a cop.
Some of the girls who advertise here thought that of you when you first became a member.

It was funny how you would see a girl or try to see a girl and she would get busted.

Also some of the girls got a creepy feeling from you by the questions you asked
So what questions would that be that they would think I am a cop? What am I doing or asking that would make such an accusation cause I am curious. And the only one who was busted was Lury and that was not because of me, so if that's what you are re. I can be easily verified by Sophia and angelbaby, so my validity can be verified. Cause I am far from the police. And my contributions after Lury been out the game been valid. First im a cop, then im a shill, I dont get it. Lol whatever. There are plenty of other places to get pleasure.

honestly with these places you shoot them a text to ask if they're open or working whatever and if u get a response then you ask when or what time can you come, then if they respond you ask for rates.
if they dont get back to you, you try in a week or 2.

sadly this is how it is, you have to be patient

billyS

Reign of Terror
So what questions would that be that they would think I am a cop? What am I doing or asking that would make such an accusation cause I am curious. And the only one who was busted was Lury and that was not because of me, so if that's what you are re. I can be easily verified by Sophia and angelbaby, so my validity can be verified. Cause I am far from the police. And my contributions after Lury been out the game been valid. First im a cop, then im a shill, I dont get it. Lol whatever. There are plenty of other places to get pleasure.
How did you know Lury was busted?
She asked to keep that off the board. I know someone slipped once and posted about it but then the post was deleted.

It wasn't just Lury but her friend from Bella who also advertised here got popped right after you called/ visited her.

Maybe you were working with the cops to lessen a sentence or get off from something you got popped for yourself.

I don't trust anyone who is associated with the cops, especially SCPD.

Once a snitch, always a snitch.

Camant1997

She asked to keep that off the board. I know someone slipped once and posted about it but then the post was deleted.

It wasn't just Lury but her friend from Bella who also advertised here got popped right after you called/ visited her.

Maybe you were working with the cops to lessen a sentence or get off from something you got popped for yourself.

Well once again, you are wrong, and I had no clue of any bust until it was said here. And whatever friend was also an advertisers I never saw them either. So to put it out there like im some sort of informant, is hilarious.

But then I am accused of working for the Massapequa joint, or a shill for angelbaby. I know this board is territorial on who post and who is likeable. But how can one feel comfortable posting and contributing when you just gonna throw out credible leads that one puts , and when trying to find out leads be told, your not good enough to ask. And to top it off, gonna get bitched at for whining,

Do me a favor, go back to every review I have done and contributed, go see if what I say is bullshit, then formulate your opinion if I am full of it.

Camant1997

honestly with these places you shoot them a text to ask if they're open or working whatever and if u get a response then you ask when or what time can you come, then if they respond you ask for rates.
if they dont get back to you, you try in a week or 2.

sadly this is how it is, you have to be patient
Yea I tried that, im gonna have to do it with another number. They asked for a number of who referred me, but I dont have friends outside this board so that is not gonna do me any good. They advertised on a site but don't want to take anyone in, I get it. Its all good cause I got the Massapequa spot to go to when I'm on the island. No loss for me. And you always have the fast houses in queens that are cheaper

Camant1997

You know thinking back, that was at the start of me starting my mongering and getting to know the ins and outs, now I have been a bit more lucky, and one thing this board taught me is how to look, and also set me up with some good scores. But sometime you need variety and banging the same thing gets boring.