Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226

I have been lurking here for some time so I thought a payback would be in order.
I called the number and was sent some great photos. Both looked great one was not a spinner but a great figure. I chose Sophia.

The entrance is unusual as you have to park on the side street and go through a narrow opening in the green fence. It took a few minutes to figure this out..

I went to the back door and texted as was asked.
Upon opening the door was my dream spinner. She spoke very little English. We went to the room and gave her $250-
I indicated I wanted a BJ and Sex. She said with condom I said OK . I was already hard just looking at her.

She started with a light massage and then to a world class BJ. I was so horny I had her stop and she got on top with both feet on the table and levitated above my cock. WOW . She stopped again and went back to a BJ just perfect for me. I blew in the bag so hard my ears were ringing.

She is probably 5 feet and a bit tall Beautiful B+ boobs and great black lingerie. Sweet as sugar.
When i was cleaned up she said you have 6 minutes more. Wow that's unusual.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have been lurking here for some time so I thought a payback would be in order.
I called the number and was sent some great photos. Both looked great one was not a spinner but a great figure. I chose Sophia.

The entrance is unusual as you have to park on the side street and go through a narrow opening in the green fence. It took a few minutes to figure this out..

I went to the back door and texted as was asked.
Upon opening the door was my dream spinner. She spoke very little English. We went to the room and gave her $250-
I indicated I wanted a BJ and Sex. She said with condom I said OK . I was already hard just looking at her.

She started with a light massage and then to a world class BJ. I was so horny I had her stop and she got on top with both feet on the table and levitated above my cock. WOW . She stopped again and went back to a BJ just perfect for me. I blew in the bag so hard my ears were ringing.

She is probably 5 feet and a bit tall Beautiful B+ boobs and great black lingerie. Sweet as sugar.
When i was cleaned up she said you have 6 minutes more. Wow that's unusual.

Hmmm, interesting first post.
I edited it for you so you don't look as much like a shill as originally written.

Will be looking forward to some reviews of other places.

I texted this place and asked for photos. I have been here before and they had previously sent me accurate photos of hot chicas. I was sent 2 photos,there was one named Noelia (like the singer) a spinner with 6 pack abs, just my type. I dropped by last night to visit. The entrance is strange it is on the side street, There is a green sliding chain link fence that you have to move and walk 3 doors down to get to the back door.
I called when i was at the door and the door was opened. I entered and it was not the chica in the photo . at least 30 pounds heavier.I asked for Noelia and she said she was Noelia. I asked about the other girl and she said she was alone. The little head was already for the spinner so what the heck.

We got to the room and she wanted $300- for all covered. Normally I would would have walked but i was too horny. I tried to negotiate but no luck.
Again I should of left , but I didn't feel like driving out east for some good talent.
The covered bj was just fair, I tried mish but she kept checking the condom. she said she was afraid it would break.
I finally gave up on that and finished with a half BJ/HJ.

She only works sometimes as she has a day job--that was obvious by her performance.
I must stop letting the little head doing all the thinking.

I texted this place and asked for photos. I have been here before and they had previously sent me accurate photos of hot chicas. I was sent 2 photos,there was one named Noelia (like the singer) a spinner with 6 pack abs, just my type. I dropped by last night to visit. The entrance is strange it is on the side street, There is a green sliding chain link fence that you have to move and walk 3 doors down to get to the back door.
I called when i was at the door and the door was opened. I entered and it was not the chica in the photo . at least 30 pounds heavier.I asked for Noelia and she said she was Noelia. I asked about the other girl and she said she was alone. The little head was already for the spinner so what the heck.

We got to the room and she wanted $300- for all covered. Normally I would would have walked but i was too horny. I tried to negotiate but no luck.
Again I should of left , but I didn't feel like driving out east for some good talent.
The covered bj was just fair, I tried mish but she kept checking the condom. she said she was afraid it would break.
I finally gave up on that and finished with a half BJ/HJ.

She only works sometimes as she has a day job--that was obvious by her performance.
I must stop letting the little head doing all the thinking.
It can be empowering to walk out with your money and go home and jerkoff and live to fuck another day.

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw this operation listed on a familiar website.
It is located right on New york Ave in the Station. very close to Jericho tpk. In a 3 store strip shopping center. There is no signage, just the address.
I had a little difficulty getting into the place as I was waiting in my car and they had a screen covering the doorway and did not see me at the dore.

When they finally got it together an very pretty Latina opened the door and took me to a room. I asked if she was going to be with me as she was amazing looking. She said Yes. WOW. Her name is Cloie She came back , her English was so good i was concerned that she was LE. I asked to see her boobs- OMG what a perfect pair..
We discussed finances and she wanted $300-
Are you kidding me. I said forget it and started to leave. she said what will you pay ? I said $100 for the 1/2 plus a $100- tip.
she agreed. She said she had to go to the bathroom, paranoia set in and I walked down the hall in my shorts to see if there was a bunch of LE waiting for me , All I saw in the back was another amazing Latina.
She stripped down to her thong.
I have not seen such a perfect spinner young 25-30 year old in a very long time. She started a massage and i said I am not here for that. What do you want she asked I said a BBBJ and FS.
She said that is more than $300- . I got off the table and headed towards my clothes. She said ok just a little BBBJ.
I said no Ill be going. I said keep a $100- and give me a $100- back.

We chatted a bit after that and she said are you sure you don't want your money back , i said just $100-.
She said she was from the DR , i was surprised as she was so white. We talked about my other hobby and she said she would love to
join me. , I think I can get her out of this place. I said first lets just have Lunch and see how it goes.

I have been with many $500- ladies in many big cities and she is on par with the best of them.
I can't recall such a good looking spinner with amazing boobs and ass with a perfect face. JUST PERFECT.

Why am I rambling? I don't know, however I see a lunch with her in the future.
We had a nice chat, left on good terms, and i moved on to another place.
So you passed on the girl of your dreams to save $100? lol lol

I would normally have just left, I was just too horny. They texted me today with some other hot photos. The texts were unsolicited.
It seems that the chicas here that work "full time" are in the $200- range. I think the ones that work part time ask more. I did have an experience with a part timer here that was too hot not to pay $300- BBBJ FS (covered).