Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226 new# 631-896-2492‬

Saw Belgica this time. Two girls walked into room with me. They thought I was LE despite the fact I was there before. Asked if I had instagram. I do not. Wanted to see me ID. I showed them, should have walked out. Said it was good and gave $300 for Belgica. Did light massage for like 5 minutes than put a rubber on and started cbj. Than started riding me. Did a couple positions before I asked for doggy. Went to couch and busted. Was over in like 20 min. Definitely felt rushed. She asked for a tip and I gave $40 just to be nice/not be rude. Prob wont be seeing her again. Linda was much better.

Saw Belgica this time. Two girls walked into room with me. They thought I was LE despite the fact I was there before. Asked if I had instagram. I do not. Wanted to see me ID. I showed them, should have walked out. Said it was good and gave $300 for Belgica. Did light massage for like 5 minutes than put a rubber on and started cbj. Than started riding me. Did a couple positions before I asked for doggy. Went to couch and busted. Was over in like 20 min. Definitely felt rushed. She asked for a tip and I gave $40 just to be nice/not be rude. Prob wont be seeing her again. Linda was much better.
They going to love you

I originally posted this , however after going back a few times, I think they are too overpriced for what you get.
i paid a visit myself a couple of times, i think its honestly a hit or miss with this place.
i only felt like i got my money's worth when i used to see sandy, she was young in her 20's Chilean girl who was such a hottie.
she had an amazing body spinner but im talking about with curves and everything, small breast but natural so i think it added to the session so much! very few women actually get me really horny just by seeing them in a thong and NO heels on and this one did!
while i had good session with others always somehow felt a bit rushed and transactional, i feel like while they're hot, 90% of depends on their attitude towards you and how they get into the action.

bad attitude and transactional makes you feel like just a quick $100 session with any average provider would be money better spent

Decided to try this place again. As stated above its on New York avenue across a supermarket. Park on the side street and enter through the fence in the rear and a quick knock on the door and Liz lets me in. Take my shoes off and leads me into a room. Asks me what I want and I tell her everything and hand her $300 and she smiles and says she'll be back. I undress and lay down face down and she comes back in and starts a massage it was terrible she probably didn't know my shoulders from my elbows but that's not that why I was there. Its mutual touch so I'm feeling her fat ass. I flip and she's only in her thong and hops on the table. starts titty fucking for me a couple mts and asks if I'm ready. Move over to the couch and she starts riding me. I had to see her ass in doggy and it was amazing. Standard clean up and out the door. She didn't rush me I was there about 25 mts but it's not GFE

Just wanted to give an updated review on this place. There is a number change, ‪631-896-2492‬. Same location and same setup. Informed the receptionist that I had just parked and they told me to go to the last door through the green fence. When the door opened i was greeted by Cynthia. Great figure and great personality for the few minutes we spoke. When I made the appointment i wasnt sure who i wanted to see so I asked her to show me the other girl working there as well, Alexa. Saw Alexa and immediately said yes. I believe she said she's from DR but honestly I was just pretty focused on her figure. Phenomenal top and bottom.

I had her start massaging my front side so i could feel her up, but within a minute or so I was like forget the massage, lets just get the main session started. Alexa is very comforting and definitely easy going. There is a small language barrier, but she is able to pretty much understand everything we spoke about. Shes pretty okay with any position and request from what it seems like, just nothing bare. We finished up the session pretty early, and I asked her if i could just get a back massage during the remaining time. She agreed and we just spoke about life.

The place is pretty pricey as we have all agreed, 150 fee for hh, 150 tip for fs, but the setup is clean and the staff is pretty nice. Would I go here again? Honestly, I probably would just because both girls working look really good and are my type. I definitely would like to see Cynthia next time. I dont think ive seen a review about here yet unless i missed it.

Just gave this place a visit against my will b/c i didnt want to spend 300 total for half hour, was worth it though.
i saw Ari because her pictures really caught my attention, she is very cute probably 5'2" long hair Brunette, her body is tight and very well proportioned.
she has small boobs small nipples and lets u do whatever u want with them and her body is sexy AF, i rather have small real boobs vs big fake ones.
kissed her body all over and was rubbing her vag but didnt try to FIV cuz i didn't want to ruin the mood.
suited me up and gave me great head for about 2 minutes then laid on the massage table and took a great pounding which im surprised then i had her ride me on the red couch and she can ride a mean dick.
turned her around for doggy and pounded away but she didnt want to be spread all the way, so she wanted standing doggy instead. after i nutted she was grinding her hips which was great.
overall great service

body is a 9 and face is and 7/8 but still a pretty girl.

Catalina -

Shorter review. She's a young, tiny and hot dark-haired latina . Great body - unfortunately her MMs are still sensitive and have the T scar, which is my only physical complaint. Ass all natural and great. Ad pictures are definitely her. I'd guess she is generally new to the business. Placed $300 for the hh, got a shit massage for about 10 minutes, then had CFS in CG, miss, and doggie. No kissing, probably no FIV either - I kinda just jumped right into fs because I was ready. Her overall service was a little below par but I'll repeat in hopes of getting better service as time goes forward.

I decided to take the plunge yesterday and investigate this location. Located in Huntington, across the street from a supermarket/711 (right in between the two). They make you go around back through a green fence and it's the last door. I knocked and was greeted by a gorgeous girl.

I saw Gabi, a 25-30 year old Colombian girl. She is hot and I mean as fuck. Way hotter than the standard girl you usually get. About 5'4, much taller in heels. Huge natural 34D tits. Curvy (yet fake) hips and ass. Tattoos in all the right places. Face is decent, bit of hippopotamus look but still very pretty.

Place is overall clean and discreet. There was another girl who I saw (also hot as fuck), but couldn't see too much of her, just her figure.

Pricing is 160HH, 200H, 300 FS. I get naked and get down to business. Her boobs looked absolutely perfect in her black Victoria secret. We do everything you can think of, no massage,but for whatever reason she just wasn't too much into it. I'm a fairly young (33) in shape guy too. That was sadly my only downside of the experience. Also, the mirror and lighting were perfectly placed in the room to really enjoy the experience. We clean up, get a hot towel and then I'm out of there.

It's pricey, but the girl I saw was worth it physically. Gotta be careful here as I don't want to burn too much. Been craving a "4-hand" experience.

I decided to take the plunge yesterday and investigate this location. Located in Huntington, across the street from a supermarket/711 (right in between the two). They make you go around back through a green fence and it's the last door. I knocked and was greeted by a gorgeous girl.

I saw Gabi, a 25-30 year old Colombian girl. She is hot and I mean as fuck. Way hotter than the standard girl you usually get. About 5'4, much taller in heels. Huge natural 34D tits. Curvy (yet fake) hips and ass. Tattoos in all the right places. Face is decent, bit of hippopotamus look but still very pretty.

Place is overall clean and discreet. There was another girl who I saw (also hot as fuck), but couldn't see too much of her, just her figure.

Pricing is 160HH, 200H, 300 FS. I get naked and get down to business. Her boobs looked absolutely perfect in her black Victoria secret. We do everything you can think of, no massage,but for whatever reason she just wasn't too much into it. I'm a fairly young (33) in shape guy too. That was sadly my only downside of the experience. Also, the mirror and lighting were perfectly placed in the room to really enjoy the experience. We clean up, get a hot towel and then I'm out of there.

It's pricey, but the girl I saw was worth it physically. Gotta be careful here as I don't want to burn too much. Been craving a "4-hand" experience.
Nice. But everything is rather vague. Did you get rimmed? Did you have diner between her legs? Did you French kiss this HO? Maybe you can submit the finer details for the fellow UG mongers here.

The issue with this place is that they don't get into it most of the time and it can feel like pump & dump while they have really hot women but at 300 for hh fs for a quick release is too much
the place down the road is 140 hh all in but never been to it and my current frequent spot is 100 for quickie which does it for me most of the time