Rainbow House - 917-963-6309 - Huntington Station and Baldwin alt # 929-488-3799

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I texted the number of this place yesterday and the first thing thing they ask is which location I wanted. I said Baldwin and Catalina.

They gave me the exact address and the cost
$140 half hour
$200 hour.

I took the half hour for $140.

I told them I'd be there in 10 minutes.
Parking on a rainy Sunday afternoon was no problem on Grand Ave. Most of the stores were closed.

Knocked on the door and had to wait a minute so during the day this might freak some of you out as Grand Ave is pretty busy and you are exposed.

Catalina let me in. Not only was she the girl in the picture but she was wearing the same red dress. She appeared to be alone and texted the person I assume I had initially texted. She wanted the last four digits of my phone number but I had used a burner and never remember it. But we got around that.

Catalina is 26, speaks very limited English but is cute and slim. Tits are enhanced and the nipples are cold and unresponsive. Pussy completely shaved, and clean, no smell .

Basically this place reminds me of Cherry Valley for you old timers here.
Young Latinas for a nominal price. Bs massage then condom on, suck , fuck and leave.

She doesn't allow kissing or daty or anything bare.

Started with a massage but I noticed she wasn't wearing panties so I started playing with her pussy and she just smiled and signaled me to turn over. Then she jerked me a little before attempting to put the condom on. That didn't go well because it was a tiny condom and not wide enough for a thick dick.
I was fingering her, she was moist as she was struggling so I stopped her and assisted. I had to stretch the condom out with two hands to get it on .

She started a cbj which was lame, mostly just sucking on the head and then she just tried to climb on but I was hard enough to enter her
I asked for more head but she wanted to change the condom because it already touched her pussy

Since her head game was lacking once the condom was off I ask for some oil and I had her play with my balls while I fingered her and pleasured myself. Once hard I put the condom on and had her suck it for a minute then I got up off the table and positioned her for mish with me standing. Entry was tight but after a few minutes we worked it in. She got noticably wetter and gave good eye contact, squeezing my muscles and wrapping her legs around my waist. As I emptied the contents of my balls into the bag I gave an extra deep thrust and hit her cervix and that made her jump. I continued for a minute or two until I started getting soft and pulled out

I laid on the table and motioned for her to clean me up but she misunderstood and mounted me and tried to put me back in her.

She doesn't do clean up but handed me so w paper towels.

Overall I'd repeat, easy no frills suck and fuck from a young slim attractive Latina. Not quite IF/Sanford quality because the sex is on a shaky massage table, that why I compare it to Cherry Valley.

Not sure how long the place will last but that neighbor is going to shit so the cops probably don't care.

In a bizarre coincidence, as I was typing the review they cold texted me to tell me they have three girls today.
Did she ask for a tip on top of the $140?

Did she ask for a tip on top of the $140?
Nope.
I can see why this could be confused with the LMPs that start at $170/$220 then upsell everything, like topless, nude, hj, cbj, FS

But this place, and I can only speak for the one in Baldwin is more like a Latin fast house except everything happens a a rickety massage table.

She started a massage but once I saw she didn't have panties on and I was just there for the cbj/cfs anyway I flipped myself over and she just smiled.

The closest thing this reminds me of is a place called Cherry Valley that used to advertise in Newsday and operated in various locations on the Queens side of the Nassau/Queens border. That was young attractive Latinas doing cbj/cfs for a set price on massage tables.

Not sure how long this place will last but its kinda hiding in plain site. I was there on a rainy Sunday and the other businesses weren't open so I don't know what the foot traffic is like during the work week. But it's in the middle of the block do it's not like cars stopped at a red light will be staring at you and there didn't seem to be any type of businesses that would generate foot traffic by Karen's.

I'd be curious of anyone who goes during regular business hours what it's like.

Visited this place 2 months ago and forgot to review.
Place isn’t the best, as it’s on a busy road, but when I entered it was fine.

super thick girl on the coach, wanted her but was directed to a 40 year old blonde very hot fit women. ( no idea of name), I told her I was a virgin and just wanted head. She said sure. Paid 200 for an hour
Condom on Started sucking and then went to kiss me, about 2 minutes into the sucking, she went back to kiss me but this time inserted herself into me. My mind absolutely blown away. She road the hell out of me. And then I finished in about 3 minutes. She kissed me and I just left with my knees shaking

I will say I only go for HJ, sometimes CBJ.
first time sex for about 5 minutes.
I would like to add that I tested for herpes now
In my April appointment. So yea

10/10 experience, really want to try again, but this isn’t the cleanest place. Bring your own condoms since this place doesn’t have the best condoms

billyS

Reign of Terror

super thick girl on the coach, wanted her but was directed to a 40 year old blonde very hot fit women. ( no idea of name), I told her I was a virgin and just wanted head. She said sure. Paid 200 for an hour
Condom on Started sucking and then went to kiss me, about 2 minutes into the sucking, she went back to kiss me but this time inserted herself into me. My mind absolutely blown away. She road the hell out of me. And then I finished in about 3 minutes. She kissed me and I just left with my knees shaking

10/10 experience, really want to try again, but this isn’t the cleanest place. Bring your own condoms since this place doesn’t have the best condoms
Huntington or Baldwin?

You told her you just wanted head but you let her mount you?

The whole thing was covered but you felt the need to get tested for herpes?

You stated in the beginning that this place wasn't the best but then gave it a 10/10.

You're really all over the place.

Huntington or Baldwin?

You told her you just wanted head but you let her mount you?

The whole thing was covered but you felt the need to get tested for herpes?

You stated in the beginning that this place wasn't the best but then gave it a 10/10.

You're really all over the place.
10/10 experience. The location and the rooms are wack tho
I tested since i don’t have sex, so might as well and Baldwin location.
I was lied down, and I guess she didn’t want to suck so she just rode me

Inserted herself into you??? Was she a tranny?

The New number : xxxx -xxx-xxxxx
Same address but I’m not sure if it’s different ownership. The thing that I found odd, is they post their address on a popular website.

I would be more concerned about the cameras that I didn't see.
You actually gave a great advice, when I asked about this situation on a different thread.

Thank you

I don't know about you but I am very health conscious and I always wear a KN95 mask. also there is a lot of dust around so I wear dark wrap around sunglasses. To keep the dust out of my hair I wear an oversize baseball cap.
I do this even when I'm just in the area.
To get exercise and stay fit I always park my car a decent walk away.
Post #17