Rainbow House - 917-963-6309 - Huntington Station and Baldwin alt # 929-488-3799

Front door. The text I received only referred to the house fees. I don’t know what they advertise.
So weird standing there in the dark (no street light) a few feet from the road with all the cars backed up on NY Ave. Feels like all the stopped traffic was watching me as I looked around. Not a comfortable feeling.

I did not see the regulation white door bell anywhere. Maybe because it was so dark. Was there one or did you have to knock on the door?

They have also have had this phone number in their ads, 347-732-7141, and sometimes advertise “Open 24 hrs.” She blocked me after my second call to her asking if they were really open 24 hrs.

After finding out the other place was closed (see my other post). Did a little bit of searching and found this LMP nearby. Didn’t find any reviews and was itching, so decide to toft. Texted and was direct to the address next door to a barbershop. Rang the bell and wait for a bit and door was opened by a gorgeous petite Spanish girl. I had scheduled a time so she had me wait on couch until the previous monger finished. About a 15 min wait she led me to a separate room (guess there’s 2 rooms). I undressed there and she left to clean up. She doesn’t speak any English and I don’t speak any Spanish so she used a translator app. She asked me how long I said 30 minutes. She had me lay down but I said I was in a hurry. She replied oh good and took off her top. She’s like a D cup but they are man mades. Not the most natural looking but her skin was soft so not complaining. She started with a hj, and then moved to CBJ until I got hard. I wasn’t sure what to expect as the ad said 140hh cbj nuru and shower. Once I was hard she took off her panties and mounted me and started to ride me. About 3 minutes of this I had her switch and we went doggy for another 3 minutes, she has a nice round and good sized rear. I then flipped her on her back and pulled her ass closer to the edge of the massage table and slowly fucked her for about 10 minutes and she felt tight to me. She seemed to be enjoying it as well which got me close. Jackhammered out the last bit and had her moaning loudly, blew in the bag and pulled out. She cleaned me up I gave her a 20 tip and I was out the door. I have to say probably
The best looker for the value I’ve had on LI in a long time .

I was there Wednesday. I met with a very attractive petite latina named Carla. She spoke no English. She used a translator app. Great body! massage wasn't that good, but spent plenty of time giving the boys attention. Nice job with her oral work too. I had her get on top them picked her up put her on her back. Great body and good time. Would definitely call on her again. Only negative is the door faces a New York Ave.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was there Wednesday. I met with a very attractive petite latina named Carla. She spoke no English. She used a translator app. Great body! massage wasn't that good, but spent plenty of time giving the boys attention. Nice job with her oral work too. I had her get on top them picked her up put her on her back. Great body and good time. Would definitely call on her again. Only negative is the door faces a New York Ave.
You got all that for free?

$200

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I texted the number of this place yesterday and the first thing thing they ask is which location I wanted. I said Baldwin and Catalina.

They gave me the exact address and the cost
$140 half hour
$200 hour.

I took the half hour for $140.

I told them I'd be there in 10 minutes.
Parking on a rainy Sunday afternoon was no problem on Grand Ave. Most of the stores were closed.

Knocked on the door and had to wait a minute so during the day this might freak some of you out as Grand Ave is pretty busy and you are exposed.

Catalina let me in. Not only was she the girl in the picture but she was wearing the same red dress. She appeared to be alone and texted the person I assume I had initially texted. She wanted the last four digits of my phone number but I had used a burner and never remember it. But we got around that.

Catalina is 26, speaks very limited English but is cute and slim. Tits are enhanced and the nipples are cold and unresponsive. Pussy completely shaved, and clean, no smell .

Basically this place reminds me of Cherry Valley for you old timers here.
Young Latinas for a nominal price. Bs massage then condom on, suck , fuck and leave.

She doesn't allow kissing or daty or anything bare.

Started with a massage but I noticed she wasn't wearing panties so I started playing with her pussy and she just smiled and signaled me to turn over. Then she jerked me a little before attempting to put the condom on. That didn't go well because it was a tiny condom and not wide enough for a thick dick.
I was fingering her, she was moist as she was struggling so I stopped her and assisted. I had to stretch the condom out with two hands to get it on .

She started a cbj which was lame, mostly just sucking on the head and then she just tried to climb on but I was hard enough to enter her
I asked for more head but she wanted to change the condom because it already touched her pussy

Since her head game was lacking once the condom was off I ask for some oil and I had her play with my balls while I fingered her and pleasured myself. Once hard I put the condom on and had her suck it for a minute then I got up off the table and positioned her for mish with me standing. Entry was tight but after a few minutes we worked it in. She got noticably wetter and gave good eye contact, squeezing my muscles and wrapping her legs around my waist. As I emptied the contents of my balls into the bag I gave an extra deep thrust and hit her cervix and that made her jump. I continued for a minute or two until I started getting soft and pulled out

I laid on the table and motioned for her to clean me up but she misunderstood and mounted me and tried to put me back in her.

She doesn't do clean up but handed me so w paper towels.

Overall I'd repeat, easy no frills suck and fuck from a young slim attractive Latina. Not quite IF/Sanford quality because the sex is on a shaky massage table, that why I compare it to Cherry Valley.

Not sure how long the place will last but that neighbor is going to shit so the cops probably don't care.

In a bizarre coincidence, as I was typing the review they cold texted me to tell me they have three girls today.

I called them twice for info a few days apart and she blocked me! None the less, I stopped by around 5pm yesterday. The place looks abandoned. Windows covered over. No white door bell on the front door or side door of the building. Being dark already it was rather uncomfortable. No, I did not inquire at the barber shop! Anyone been here?
She might not only have blocked you but she may have reported your number to the sites where ladies report problem guys.

They also use the # 929-488-3799. I was texting with them back in February and trying to pin down the price of Nuru in Baldwin but she wasn't being clear and told me to stop asking so many questions or she'd block me.

After being there yesterday I'm not sure they really do Nuru in the Baldwin location.

She might not only have blocked you but she may have reported your number to the sites where ladies report problem guys.

They also use the # 929-488-3799. I was texting with them back in February and trying to pin down the price of Nuru in Baldwin but she wasn't being clear and told me to stop asking so many questions or she'd block me.

After being there yesterday I'm not sure they really do Nuru in the Baldwin location.
I would say there is zero% chance of Nuru at their Baldwin location.........

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did, twice I think, and reviewed both sessions. Thread below, I'm not tech savvy enough to put it here. maybe you can help Master Billy S:

Welcome Spa 929-488-3799 Baldwin Asian/Spanish alt# 347-732-7142.
Okay, I see the confusion. There are two separate threads already about this place and the one you posted in is already a merged thread. Reason for confusion;
1) phone number keeps changing.
2) two separate locations for the same ad, Baldwin and Huntington
3) was originally Asian only so early reviews talk about mms, but now has Spanish.

We'll try to come up with something to straighten this out.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Okay, I see the confusion. There are two separate threads already about this place and the one you posted in is already a merged thread. Reason for confusion;
3) was originally Asian only so early reviews talk about mms, but now has Spanish.

I don’t have any suggestions on that, but my experience in Baldwin was that the service was above average when it was 100% Asian. As soon as the Latinas came you could sense a change in attitude and therefore service, and not for the better. Have not had a chance to partake recently due to health issues. Hopefully, I’ll be back in the game soon.

I don’t have any suggestions on that, but my experience in Baldwin was that the service was above average when it was 100% Asian. As soon as the Latinas came you could sense a change in attitude and therefore service, and not for the better. Have not had a chance to partake recently due to health issues. Hopefully, I’ll be back in the game soon.
my teenage years i used to go to Latina fasthouses, what you say sounds like the latinas there are treating clients like at a fasthouse and its really not the place to go once its start becoming similar to a fast house.
my experience is that too many clients within a short period of time wears them out so by the middle of the day their pussy is sored and within a few days they just want clients in and out.

I get enough out this forum that I always try to post reviews. I was there 2 or 3 times, everything was always done by texts, so it may or may not have actually been a MMS I was communicating with. They were posted pics (and sent them to me) of who was working that day, at least in Baldwin. I guess I need to go there again and report back..........

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I texted the number of this place yesterday and the first thing thing they ask is which location I wanted. I said Baldwin and Catalina.

They gave me the exact address and the cost
$140 half hour
$200 hour.

I took the half hour for $140.

I told them I'd be there in 10 minutes.
Parking on a rainy Sunday afternoon was no problem on Grand Ave. Most of the stores were closed.

Knocked on the door and had to wait a minute so during the day this might freak some of you out as Grand Ave is pretty busy and you are exposed.

Catalina let me in. Not only was she the girl in the picture but she was wearing the same red dress. She appeared to be alone and texted the person I assume I had initially texted. She wanted the last four digits of my phone number but I had used a burner and never remember it. But we got around that.

Catalina is 26, speaks very limited English but is cute and slim. Tits are enhanced and the nipples are cold and unresponsive. Pussy completely shaved, and clean, no smell .

Basically this place reminds me of Cherry Valley for you old timers here.
Young Latinas for a nominal price. Bs massage then condom on, suck , fuck and leave.

She doesn't allow kissing or daty or anything bare.

Started with a massage but I noticed she wasn't wearing panties so I started playing with her pussy and she just smiled and signaled me to turn over. Then she jerked me a little before attempting to put the condom on. That didn't go well because it was a tiny condom and not wide enough for a thick dick.
I was fingering her, she was moist as she was struggling so I stopped her and assisted. I had to stretch the condom out with two hands to get it on .

She started a cbj which was lame, mostly just sucking on the head and then she just tried to climb on but I was hard enough to enter her
I asked for more head but she wanted to change the condom because it already touched her pussy

Since her head game was lacking once the condom was off I ask for some oil and I had her play with my balls while I fingered her and pleasured myself. Once hard I put the condom on and had her suck it for a minute then I got up off the table and positioned her for mish with me standing. Entry was tight but after a few minutes we worked it in. She got noticably wetter and gave good eye contact, squeezing my muscles and wrapping her legs around my waist. As I emptied the contents of my balls into the bag I gave an extra deep thrust and hit her cervix and that made her jump. I continued for a minute or two until I started getting soft and pulled out

I laid on the table and motioned for her to clean me up but she misunderstood and mounted me and tried to put me back in her.

She doesn't do clean up but handed me so w paper towels.

Overall I'd repeat, easy no frills suck and fuck from a young slim attractive Latina. Not quite IF/Sanford quality because the sex is on a shaky massage table, that why I compare it to Cherry Valley.

Not sure how long the place will last but that neighbor is going to shit so the cops probably don't care.

In a bizarre coincidence, as I was typing the review they cold texted me to tell me they have three girls today.
Your experience about matches mine a few months ago, except without the condom "trouble?".

Fairly basic FS, nothing to write home about, except she is quite a hot girl for ~$150+. I'm assuming "Grand Ave" is used as a replacement for a very busy avenue that runs through Huntington Sta. The door is weird, but, if no one knows what your intentions are, could be just ringing a friend that lives in a crappy storefront apartment. ;)