Claudia-Hicksville 516-712-8428

claudia

she gave me by far the most technically proficient bbbj i've gotten at any AMP, although there was one other AMP girl whose bbbj i enjoyed more because she swallowed. claudia is not a swallower

... Cassidy, why are you discussing UG with her? That is the only way this conversation could come up?

That is an excellent point.

How does she know about UG ?

As I said earlier, my last session with Claudia was not so good.

Lately, I have been getting better service for less $ at 2753 North Jerusalem R.

Recently, I have had excellent sessions with Cindy and Wendy.

I would try to keep this on the DL. This time, we really dont need any lurkers or interlopers descending upon 2753.

Last edited:
I assume you are talking about emily?
Was that her name? I was talking about the one you unearthed for UG about six years ago -- she worked in a place on OCR. Young, a little baby fat, virtually no English? She didn't take much of it into her mouth, and she used her hands a lot, but she had good suction and kept at with no stopping at all.

Plus previously mentioned benefits.

They don't make em like that anymore. Well they probably do but I don't know where they are.

ahhh emily off sunrise hwy a real pro im looking for her were abouts i should of got her number but didnt
I'm surprized she was your type "breastman".
Also - melikumasian - I had forgotten about the one you we talking about on OCR - when they aen't as sweet as emily was or so quirky (in an pleasant interesting way) as claudia is, the women tend to blend.

And then there was the standout - Ting - no BBBJ, but by far one of the best AMP experiences in my life.

aHHHH Ting

Wow thanks for the memories..... I always thought it was a fs experience but somehow she fooled us all. Funny thing was no one cared...yes one of the best amp experiences. I wonder how she is... just out of curiosity.You have to be one crazy person to jump out of a window.

haaha G you got me on that one... breast she had barely nothing but made up for it with her bbbjcim then spit in a napkin for you guys who are interested ...she never had a attitude .theres a lot of asain ladies doing bbbj but most dont know how to and are better at a hj for one the asain girl we know as gina but now calls her self amy ok she tries and swallows everthing but her teeth shave your tool and thats not pleasent .i guess im rather large or her mouth is small ......i wonder if emily offered greek ?

Last edited:
In retrospect, I was wrong. The flowers might be necessary so that in a year and half from now, when she denies that she does BBJs( which she has denied to other customers) and they tell her that they have read it on UG, that she does not accuse you of abuse for having made the post. I am sure she told you not to tell people or post on UG what you got.
The flowers were bought for another purpose, I still had them when I went to see her, and I didn't need them any more, so I gave them to her.

I think you are saying that her version of your encounter was not accurate. That's good, I would hate to think that someone from this board was being abusive to a provider.

In case you forgot how this thread started. I guess Claudia already knows about UG.
Cassidy there is a difference between discussing UG which is always a bad idea and discussing individual posters other than yourself. YOU CLEARLY DISCUSSED ME WITH CLAUDIA! And then took a crazy person's word and posted outright accusations on this board

Why did you do that? To warn the UG community that there may be a perp (as you so kindly put it, actually that was outright slander)? That implies the possibility of sexual violence.

The only people in that room was myself and Claudia.

Now here is the kicker Cassidy. Claudia has no idea which of her customers is paperpusher. Very few people here do. Ready for the question?

She is accusing one of her customers of abusing her ( which we all know is a lie). How does she know it was paperpusher? Hmmmm! She has no idea what paperpusher looks like. I have never identified my UG name to any provider ever.

Now from day one in my post, I warned the board of what she was capable of. And yes I was verbally abused by her (which I shrugged off) and I know what she looks like.

This is not the first time I have warned my fellow mongers of something not right about a provider and had to pay a price later including being called at home in front my wife (accidentally had monger phone on me).

You should have figured out that I made her lose face on these boards, though it clearly was not my intention (she is not suppose to know about UG) . But when I post 1) that her vag smells 2)she is crazy 3) she provides FS and someone tells her of my posts, what do you think the person is going to do? She is going to lash back and the one tool in the kit of crazy chinese women is to accuse someone of abuse, because in her mind she is being abused. And then you have a bunch of posters keep her reminding her of this, you included.

Last edited:
The flowers were bought for another purpose, I still had them when I went to see her, and I didn't need them any more, so I gave them to her.

I think you are saying that her version of your encounter was not accurate. That's good, I would hate to think that someone from this board was being abusive to a provider.
What you think is not important. There was no way you could possibly know what went on. Yet it did not stop you from posting accusations without merit. You exercised extreme poor judgement and who in this right mind could ever trust you here?

Last edited:
......You should have figured out that I made her lose face on these boards, though it clearly was not my intention (she is not suppose to know about UG) . But when I post 1) that her vag smells 2)she is crazy 3) she provides FS and someone tells her of my posts, what do you think the person is going to do? She is going to lash back and the one tool in the kit of crazy chinese women is to accuse someone of abuse, because in her mind she is being abused. And then you have a bunch of posters keep her reminding her of this, you included.
Paper, unfortunately mongers don't need to take any kind of common sense test to sign up to UG.

For the record - the few times I have seen her (maybe 2-3 years ago)
1. she is wacky - probably the most wacky of all the amp girls I have met - and I have met many 100's over the years). I actually found her amusing, very pleasant and spent some time chatting with her after each session when she didnt have another customer.
2. Her snatch has always been fresh and clean.
3.She has specifcally asked me to post nice words about her "on the internet"
4. she does not know who genius is - I use my real 1st name
5.FS is avail.
6.BBBJ CIM is avail.

Last edited:
Relax there buddy. I didn't discuss UG with her, I didn't discuss you with her. She asked me how I knew about her new location and I told her it was posted on line. She was off to the races after that. And I reported what she said. She offered some interesting conversation about a person whom she described and I recognized as you, she didn't name u. She told me things that may very well be fabrication. It's easy lie, it's not so easy to figure out what is a lie. For that matter how do we know how much of what anyone here says is truth.

I said in my last post that I am glad to hear you deny the accusation. But, I didn't accuse you of anything. I just reported what she told me. Hard to get slander out of that. Go back and read what I wrote precisely.

Cassidy there is a difference between discussing UG which is always a bad idea and discussing individual posters other than yourself. YOU CLEARLY DISCUSSED ME WITH CLAUDIA! And then took a crazy person's word and posted outright accusations on this board

Why did you do that? To warn the UG community that there may be a perp (as you so kindly put it, actually that was outright slander)? That implies the possibility of sexual violence.

The only people in that room was myself and Claudia.

Now here is the kicker Cassidy. Claudia has no idea which of her customers is paperpusher. Very few people here do. Ready for the question?

She is accusing one of her customers of abusing her ( which we all know is a lie). How does she know it was paperpusher? Hmmmm! She has no idea what paperpusher looks like. I have never identified my UG name to any provider ever.

Now from day one in my post, I warned the board of what she was capable of. And yes I was verbally abused by her (which I shrugged off) and I know what she looks like.

This is not the first time I have warned my fellow mongers of something not right about a provider and had to pay a price later including being called at home in front my wife (accidentally had monger phone on me).

You should have figured out that I made her lose face on these boards, though it clearly was not my intention (she is not suppose to know about UG) . But when I post 1) that her vag smells 2)she is crazy 3) she provides FS and someone tells her of my posts, what do you think the person is going to do? She is going to lash back and the one tool in the kit of crazy chinese women is to accuse someone of abuse, because in her mind she is being abused. And then you have a bunch of posters keep her reminding her of this, you included.

Saw Claudia yesterday, great service paid $40 for a half, I was there almost an hour. No rush at all. Business is slow. She is just east of the Wantagh pky @ old country rd. it's an Office building so you must call for an appointment 516-712-8428. Down side is no bathroom, no hot towels. Be prepared for an alcohol wipe down with paper towels.