Claudia-Hicksville 516-712-8428

Terrible odor (as in putrid) is characteristic of trich - but can also be yeast - but not quite as bad putrid smell.
Her man-snapper wasn't Petri dish. It had an odor that was more hygenic than infection and it was exacerbated by her ability to squirt. I assumed it was due to a lack of shower at her former place of employment in Westbury and all my visits were at night.

Anyone mention costs? Is she worth the effort and money?
I paid $40 and $80 for FS but she wanted substantially more. I also paid $40 and $50 for a BBJ and she seemed fine with that. For the most part, she wanted more money than I was willing to pay. I do not see people posting what they are tipping and suspect it is $100 at least for FS.

Her BBJs are top ten % for a AMP (BP better with some of those big black ladies). I did not find her tight, but she gets really in to it and is very active.

She can be really nice or a flake depending on what hot buttons get set off. There seemed to be very few limits. I think I accidentally inserted greek (wink), but she would have none of that.

She is a mixed bag. People here like her because their is such slim pickings on LI in the AMP scene and she does try hard and has skills.

She is a wild card and if you get her on a good day, you will have fun. Get her on a bad day, and you will wonder how to make a tactful retreat. LOL

In all the years she's been around I believe paperpusher is the only one to post that he has gotten FS. BJ's sure But FS ,I don't Know about that. It seems if FS was available more people would say so.

In all the years she's been around I believe paperpusher is the only one to post that he has gotten FS. BJ's sure But FS ,I don't Know about that. It seems if FS was available more people would say so.

That is sooo not true. Please don't make me dig up the posts where people are telling all is on the menu. I have also been back channeled by others who told me that have gotten it as well and just waiting for them to eventually read this board and respond.

It wasnt even that hard to get it. It took all of round two before she said "ok do not tell anyone else".

My warning was in reference to the fact that she secretes heavily and when you do CG, your tool is covered with the condom. But your pubic hair is exposed and absorbs all that fluid. And it is hard to wash off. If one's SO were to get a close look, a monger is now without a partner.

I just assumed most others were getting FS as well since she had quite a following. And the other women were giving FS at 135 Barclays ( for absurd prices I might add). So, I can only conclude that you cannot get FS from a FS AMP place.

From Street Sam

"Amy/Claudia

Pros:
She's friendly, tries her best to accomodate you. Good girl at heart.
Relatively strong, legit massage skills.
Not a clock watcher.
DFK, Nip suck, Puss fingering, Puss eating, Ass fingering as part of the basic menu.
Always horny, gets wet like crazy, I call it "puss juice fountain."
If Fisting is your thing, she'd be your dream girl.
BJ & FS available once you're considered her "regular". - took me some considerable time to get to that point.
Takeout available as long as you're into making it a real date, taking her out to diner, etc. Just be prepared to spend the entire night.

Cons:
Not the best looking girl around. In fact, she's a little too chubby for my taste.
Talks too much.
FARTS - this can be the major turn-off. She farts like she's got some kind of gastric problems, and this is the reason I don't play with her rectum....
She can get too attached & too possessed with you after a while, which is the biggest turn-off for me. Anyone with a SO or a family should think twice before befriending her....

Overall - she'd be a good provider for as long as you don't get sucked into her too much. I do agree she's one of the few providers around who provides a unique AMP experience. In any case, treat her nice and you shall be rewarded."

Obviously you are wrong. I think I am not owed an apology. LOL

I tried to get it on round one. I asked for FS while she was doing the BBJ. She responded she does not do FS. I told her yes she does. And she said next time. And next time she did.
This was a lot of flirting and playing around, but that was all it took.

Some of you guys just are not good at this. You actually believe what the girl tells you. LOL

Last edited:
I saw Claudia last Saturday, I had seen her on Woodbury Rd a few times, and she always refused give me head. I guess I had not earned her trust yet. After seeing this thread I called her and went to see her at her new office. I brought some flowers and she we had a great time, she said no one has brought her flowers in a long time, and I think that put me in a good standing with her. She was more open with me and she gave me a great bbj.

By the way, she feels hurt that someone wrote that she is a crazy, she said the author of that sentiment had really been abusive to her and she now refuses him service. Guys lets always be gentlemen when we pursue our hobbies. By the way she described the perp with details that let me know exactly who she was talking about, it was someone who posts way more than anyone else here.

I saw Claudia last Saturday, I had seen her on Woodbury Rd a few times, and she always refused give me head. I guess I had not earned her trust yet. After seeing this thread I called her and went to see her at her new office. I brought some flowers and she we had a great time, she said no one has brought her flowers in a long time, and I think that put me in a good standing with her. She was more open with me and she gave me a great bbj.

By the way, she feels hurt that someone wrote that she is a crazy, she said the author of that sentiment had really been abusive to her and she now refuses him service. Guys lets always be gentlemen when we pursue our hobbies. By the way she described the perp with details that let me know exactly who she was talking about, it was someone who posts way more than anyone else here.
Lets not beat around the bush. That would be me. I doubt she remembers me. I only saw her two times and she has thousands of encounters since the two years I have been here. There was a guy named Mike the Mechanic that admitted on UG that he read my posts to her.

Review in detail the 135 Barclays thread and you will know why I said that. But there are others on that thread who also confirmed it. And yes she can be crazy. And no, I never went back because of it, not her cutting me off. She accused me of being someone else and than gave me that mongers telephone number. That was enough for me not to go bac

Cassidy, why are you discussing UG with her? That is the only way this conversation could come up?

Here is my review and my warning from that time frame to UG.

First I want to say that Claudia set new extemes for whackiness among Chinese women. I promised her I would not give a review and it is not necessary because all the basics have been covered. The following I did tell her I was going to post on the internet so it should not be a surprise when it gets back to her.

Well one of you dudes are telling her about the reviews here. And in her extreme insane condition she is misinterpreting what is being told. I come up and she greets me. I strip and lie on the table. She literally verbally assualts me why did I write a review saying she is forty years old. She is literally screaming at me . I told her that I did not write the review and she probably has no idea who wrote what since she does not know the handles. She said that a chinese guy wrote the review. I said I am not chinese and you can plainly see. She said I think he meant, someone married to a chinese person. I said it was not me. She started to name real names to me and said they will be banned from seeing her. She tells me that old loyal customers are telling her stuff off the computer.

I should have left right there. But she immediately morphs in to this sweet thing and I am horny so go with the flow especially after yesterdays bad experience. Ok no need to go in to the session. I keep my promieses and will not dance around the facts. Just say she was sweet and tried hard and was very friendly.

At the conclusion, I tip her $80. She turns in to psycho bitch again and demands $100. I told her I never pay that I am leaving with no intentions of coming back. She goes on rant. Five minutes later she calms down and tells me that she is now happy again and please come back She apologizes a million times and says she did not know why she did that that $80 was perfectly acceptable. But I told her, her behaviour was not.

Just a warning. Here is a good session with a chaotic person, who set new standards for insane AMP behaviour. Party on at your own risk.
Last edited by paperpusher : 12-17-2010 at 01:31 A

Cassidy, learn not to get to sucked in to these women's delusions and problems. And you really did not need or buy her flowers to get a BBJ out of her.

Last edited:
In retrospect, I was wrong. The flowers might be necessary so that in a year and half from now, when she denies that she does BBJs( which she has denied to other customers) and they tell her that they have read it on UG, that she does not accuse you of abuse for having made the post. I am sure she told you not to tell people or post on UG what you got.

Last edited: