Claudia-Hicksville 516-712-8428

Finally the ducks where lined to see if I remember Claudia form 135, after all the jibber jabber I wanted to see if I did this gal. First call, didnt understand her english if she was busy or not, tried a few minutes later she was busy. Then as I was heading to alternative place Claudia called me back and told me she was not busy. Funny thing I understood every word this time and made the u turn. I show up and she totally remembers me and called me by my name. Funny thing is I totally cant remember if i did her or not . There where so many after Jenn, etc I forgot this woman. Well she remembered me and asked where I been, anyways had a really great hard massage followed by nice st, for the record she smelled nice and clean to me, then she told me to relax and did a very sensual slow bbbjcimtc, with a great foot massage at the end. Her phone was busy, but she does not answer in session. Great customer service.

Saw Claudia a little while ago. Wasn't sure if she worked on the weekends. She said she works everyday,good to know. Anyway same great service ,I'm nice and relaxed.

Saw Claudia last week,it had been a while due to funds. Took the half. She gives a great massage and ends it with a slow BBBJ and prostate exam. WOW! I wish I could get back there more often.

I finally went to see the famous Claudia. iIwas not impressed with her looks or her technique and the upsell to see her tits and handy for 60. she jackhammered me to the point of hurting me. She was nice lady and tried hard to please me, but I could get the same service for lthe same amount of money or less with a prettier woman.

I finally saw Claudia for the very first time. I was not impressed by her looks, technigue and the upseel to see her tits while she is giving me a handy for $60 tip. She jackhammered me to the point of hurt. She is a nice woman who tries to please but she is not my cup of coffee. I will not go back because I can get the same service for the same amount or less from a prettier lady.

Sorry guys but I just don't get the fascination with her.
I definitely second that. The great thing with her is she is a very nice lady, tries to please and wants you to come back; plus she has a positive attitude. She is also terrified of posts about her on the internet. I'd rather see her than some pretty faces that treat you like shit.

Last edited:
Saw Claudia a few days ago. I told her I just wanted the massage and a HJ. Nice massage leading to a very nice ST. On the flip more ST and a very relaxing HJ. It reminded me of her days at A Plus. I miss that place.

Haha! Good one thunderball! I'm always looking for the perfect experience! And as good as Fruta is, she's a little out of the way for a quick half hour with a HE. When I want to spend the hour and take my time, Fruta is my go to gal. I saw her ad yesterday. Which is odd. She usually let's me know about postings b/c I refer friends and coworkers to her when she has hours available. I've never had any complaints from them! Got any suggestions? Sasha on BP looks awesome too.

I vowed never to post on this thread again, but I think the warning is important, yet again.

This is plain nuts. I have called her one time. Just ONE time, two years ago. She called me recently thinking I was someone else So that means she is retaining the numbers of guys. You better be calling her with monger phones.

She told me she was some other name, but we I did not recognize the name, she told me she was Claudia. I only ever met one Claudia, especially with a Chinese accent.

If anyone doubts this, her cell # is 516-XX8-X589. Some of people have this number and know it is true. I have not seen her in two years. How could I have her new cell #?

If one of you fools come back and post that she said this was not true, I am going to call her up and blast her. Some of you do not deserve the courtesy of a warning.

Last edited:
Hey I called claudia and saw her about a month ago thats not the number i called her on. the only number i have for her ends in 8428 and its been the same number for close to 2 years

Hey I called claudia and saw her about a month ago thats not the number i called her on. the only number i have for her ends in 8428 and its been the same number for close to 2 years
My ATF has three cells, one for the office, one for her special customers and one for family.

I will give the cell number to a well respected person on this board and let him call. Will that put doubt aside? I obviously will not post the full number here.

516-712-8428 Is the rest of that number. It is on the beginning of the thread. That is not the number she called me that registered on my cell. I intentionally posted the other number, because I was curious if anyone else got calls from the new number I postedr

A chinese person named Claudia called me on my cell a few days ago. You may chose to believe it or not. If the friend is willing to call and get involved great. If not, you were given fair warning.

PS: I told the people here she did FS, took a lot of BS over it and people making incorrect remarks, and then it was confirmed. At some point, you are going to figure out, I do not BS.

And I was attempting to do some people a favor. Some people do not use monger phones and I doubt they would like to get a call from a provider in front of their family. Been there, done that.

Last edited: