Claudia-Hicksville 516-712-8428

I think they all keep #'s . Haven't received a call from Claudia, but I've received calls from other AMPs.
I have never got a call from an AMP or provider more than a few days later, with one exceptions when a friend of mine in an AMP moved to a new location. I have been doing this a long time. I know some people have gotten calls from AMP's mamas a few months later to drum up business.

Two years later? She thinks I am someone else whose name starts with an "E".

I have never got a call from an AMP or provider more than a few days later, with one exceptions when a friend of mine in an AMP moved to a new location. I have been doing this a long time. I know some people have gotten calls from AMP's mamas a few months later to drum up business.

Two years later? She thinks I am someone else whose name starts with an "E".
I once got a call from Claudia maybe 1 year after I saw her last. Apparently she misdialed as when I answered she said "Joe - I'm not feeling good today and will have to cancel our appointment". When I told her I'm not Joe she got all flustered and apologized for calling the wrong number".

The wrong number call may have been 2 years ago.

every once in awhile i give her # a call , yesterday she answers ,after hellos she says she has a new place in hicksville near the train station, has anyone else talked to her? tomorrow i'll try to see her.

Hello to old friends

Been out of touch for a while old handle was nizaguy4u......back to mongering saw Claudia. Not bad but same old bullshit ...I ve also been to CiCi on bethpage road she is as sweet as every and very accomo dating....will always miss Helen and Amy - I hear Helen has a legit place now. I har tried a new place @44c Jericho and will start a new tread on that one.

i had amy and helen a hand full of times back then to but there jealousy got kinda in the way of me enjoying my session if i went 2 times with helen amy got pissed you could see the look on her face but i try and be fare i even tip her a little when i walked out

Wanted to try something new but got shut out and my little head couldn't wait. So I took the dive and called Claudia. She was available.....haven't seen her in years. She said she remembered me but didn't shut the f---- up. This made it extremely hard to get aroused. I politely asked her to be quite ...I think she got insulted and almost tugged it off. I don't think that I will be repeating no matter how horny I am.

I'm new to the board and doing alot of reading here . This one peeked my interest . Called the # . She said she's working in Great Neck . It's a bit far for me , but I might give it a go .

for what it's worth , got a text . says she's working again.
I've seen Claudia on and off for years since her time on Post Ave. Had Claudia's phone in my contacts under a different name (surprise, surprise) and ditched it last winter when I was under the impression she was gone for good after she left her place on OCR near the Wantaugh parkway. I know she's a talker but she did give one of the best massages I could ever get at an AMP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Claudia on and off for years since her time on Post Ave. Had Claudia's phone in my contacts under a different name (surprise, surprise) and ditched it last winter when I was under the impression she was gone for good after she left her place on OCR near the Wantaugh parkway. I know she's a talker but she did give one of the best massages I could ever get at an AMP.
I haven't seen her in a couple of years. As I recall her massage skills and BJ's were top notch. I found her personality to be very interesting (with a touch of insanity added in) and a nice diversion from the usual fare. If she didn't have another customer booked she was fun to talk to after the session - I admit - not everyone's cup of tea.