Claudia-Hicksville 516-712-8428

She keeps texting me hello and hi-but when I ask where she is working,she never texts back-while I have thought her BJ skills-for me-were average and rushed-true on the massage-she works hard for it

After reading this thread I decided to give Claudia a call ....she is working at 162a post ave in Westbury. I didn't make an appt......just did not feel like listening to her yap. There is much better out there.

Needed a little release and massage for my achey muscles texted her for an hour session, got there, she still likes to talk but I just ignore Her give a great upper back massage for a good half hour then her clothes came off and she started work on legs and butt she wiped my butt good with alcohol then went to work with a good rimjob, never had that done before actually felt good she was at it for a good 10 minutes then she started the soft touch then flipped for vet sensual ball and cock licking onto a good bbbj for another ten minutes till I exploded in her mouth great cleanup and finishes massage for another 20 minutes 60 plus 60 for the 1-1/2 hour session

Nycliguy where'd you see her. And do you have the contact. tried calling the old number so many times with no answer that I just deleted it. Thought it was over with her. I went to the 162a loc. on post age. and no one answered the door. I went to side door of building. Was that the correct door?

Nycliguy where'd you see her. And do you have the contact. tried calling the old number so many times with no answer that I just deleted it. Thought it was over with her. I went to the 162a loc. on post age. and no one answered the door. I went to side door of building. Was that the correct door?
Thats the spot but she will not answer or see anyone without setting up a time beforehand not sure if i coulf post her number here thou

Actually I think she is from outer space from a far away galaxy. Not to everyone's taste but I find her an interesting and amusing distraction from the usual fare. Also seems like a genuinely nice person.

Anyone ever hear from this one again. Her massages were great. But the best was the lead up to the bbbj. She had a few substitutes from time to time. I loved that. I had my way with them. They did whatever I asked for. I guess because it was someone else’s business they didn’t want to fuck things up or get a bad report back to Claudia. But anyway. Anyone hear from her or know where she is?