Cheap Head Thread

Well still slow as shit out there I guess.
Out of the blue get a text from Aubrey, states her and Rose need some $.
Willing to tagteam for 3 bills
I am sure $50 will get the head bobbing
631-773-2714
Aubrey is good in a pinch to jam your junk down her throat
Rose can be a little annoying
Pinch meaning you rather not see her. Not good at all? Real breasts? Or is ok

Searching high and low... no SA girls up this late, no AMPs open, I know Flushing is avail but don't feel like going to queens... anyone got any tips for a nice cheap Nassau girl up this late?
Thanks

OK so out of the blue Aub texts that Tina is back in town.
Can't see anyone until after 6pm though.
For those that saw her in past know its decent head for price, 50-60
I'm trying to get test ride later
Stay hungry my friends

All in Riverhead area?
OK, so I'm confused...again. All these Riverhead jobs: Aubrey, Bree, Raven formerly something else, Tina.... All different girls that know eachother and work out of the same house? Sometimes the same girl that changes names and number? I tried to do my own research, but they don't have their own thread, and with almost 5000 posts on this one it's kind of hard! Lol.

Could someone in the know give me a recap/prmer here. I think it might be helpfult for others too! Who's who, appearance, service, price, skank, etc? Much thanks!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
OK, so I'm confused...again. All these Riverhead jobs: Aubrey, Bree, Raven formerly something else, Tina.... All different girls that know eachother and work out of the same house? Sometimes the same girl that changes names and number? I tried to do my own research, but they don't have their own thread, and with almost 5000 posts on this one it's kind of hard! Lol.

Could someone in the know give me a recap/prmer here. I think it might be helpfult for others too! Who's who, appearance, service, price, skank, etc? Much thanks!
It seems the go-to guy in this area is Haywood. You'll have to wait for him to chime in.

Eh it happens, thats why I'll stick to my $20 crackhead blow jobs. At that price point you don't care if it was a tranny slurping your meat.
Hey nice tits, bro.. Just messing..

But to enlighten MrJizz a bit.. Bree is short for Aubrey, hence they are the same person. Tina has been on the Riverhead roster for a while, but I have not been to see her. I had some pictures of her a while back, which you may get once you see someone in the circle. And there is a thread about Raven, with pictures. I have not seen her either. It is a bit of a ride for me. And quite frankly, Bree straightens me out when i do get out there, so I haven't bothered with the rest.

Hey nice tits, bro.. Just messing..

But to enlighten MrJizz a bit.. Bree is short for Aubrey, hence they are the same person. Tina has been on the Riverhead roster for a while, but I have not been to see her. I had some pictures of her a while back, which you may get once you see someone in the circle. And there is a thread about Raven, with pictures. I have not seen her either. It is a bit of a ride for me. And quite frankly, Bree straightens me out when i do get out there, so I haven't bothered with the rest.

Thank you good sir! I have a pic of Aubrey, and she looks decent, but I imagine that she wouldn't send one that was bad. It was the one of her standing by the kitchen door. Are these car datrs on the dirt road? Sometimes it sounds like she's running a boarding house for cocksuckers! They come out for the weekend, have girl talk, and periodically they excuse themselves and go suck a cock.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Was the Capri girl Alexis by chance?
I’d never go there after seeing a News 12 article about a year ago with neighbors getting interviewed trying to close the place.
I asked the girl I was texting with at the Capri for a car date and she refused which tells me she wasn’t alone even though she claimed to be.

Your girl has stopped texting so I don’t know what’s up