Cheap Head Thread

Beware of the beautiful girl posting in Selden with the hot pics on CL. I met with her yesterday and she will grab your money and run. There was a warning about her on CL as well later in the day. I didn't give her the money and she exited the car very quickly. Never took her hand off the door handle.

I saw s p i c y s h a u n a in massapequa this morning for 80. As mentioned here, not much to look at but she makes up for it in effort. Right on time though. Probably won’t repeat.

Beware of the beautiful girl posting in Selden with the hot pics on CL. I met with her yesterday and she will grab your money and run. There was a warning about her on CL as well later in the day. I didn't give her the money and she exited the car very quickly. Never took her hand off the door handle.
https://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/d/lets-meet-up-tonight-w4m/6329215886.html

She is posting again from Commack. She offers BBJ 60 100half 200hr 250 anal. My experience was bad and there was a warning about her on CL but YMMV. Let us know what your experience is.

If only this site had some set of guidelines that people could read to know what is and isn't allowed. Some sort of collection of, oh I don't know, rules, or something.
Did I break one? I looked at the rules just now, I really did. I tried to post something helpful and informative. I didn't come here to break rules. I don't think anyone means to break rules. We are all here for the same reason. I feel like I am walking on eggshells. I got banned for a week and now I am being moderated before I can post anything. I am sorry if I did something wrong!!!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
If only this site had some set of guidelines that people could read to know what is and isn't allowed. Some sort of collection of, oh I don't know, rules, or something.
I'd love to help but I'm not allowed.
I'm trying to come up with a phrase like Marshaun Lynch's " I'm only here so I don't get fined". Any help would be appreciated.

Mr. Wiggley

Did I break one? I looked at the rules just now, I really did. I tried to post something helpful and informative. I didn't come here to break rules. I don't think anyone means to break rules. We are all here for the same reason. I feel like I am walking on eggshells. I got banned for a week and now I am being moderated before I can post anything. I am sorry if I did something wrong!!!
Me too Big. I'll take the hit on this one although I can't figure out either what we did. Kind of why my posts are now and will continue to be very bland.

No disrespect, but these cheap head threads are pretty confusing. That's why it probably got locked. A dozen or so contributors talking about Nikki No Drip, Kelsey Cum Can, and various other names.. utrs.. one girl is fucking in the woods, other girls going MIA. Guys talking in code.. Every now and then you see a price.. and it's not "cheap head". And very rarely a phone number or link to an ad. I don't mean to come off like an asshole, and I certainly do not want to deter anyone from posting...but the last thread was all over the place. Why not just do proper reviews of the girls in the Long Island Section?

Mr. Wiggley

Frogger I never spoke in code and always made very clear who I saw and what I got.
Let's keep talking about why the old thread closed and watch how fast this one closes.