Cheap Head Thread

Guys i have a question, i keep passing a certain house in roosevelt that has a sign on the front door that says please come through the back,
And it has at night time and sometimes even during the day you can see a purple light shining inside and all the windows are a bright purple,
I reallllllyyyyyy want to go check it out but i dont know if i should, i mean i kind of dont give a fuck because whats the worst that can happen except you look like a creep? To people you may never meet again?

But its a real attentio. Grabber and im thinking there might be something i like in there...

maybe a "HI I m CHRIS HANSON,doing a recorded special on horny street mongers"...

That was hilarious, I'm thinking I'll ask one of these homeless people to do some recon for me and I'll pay them lol, someone around there knows what the hell is up with that house, maybe if I see that tall skinny chick, I know she knows everything going on in roosevelt.
I did see her again actually at the 7/11 in the morning time like 2 days ago but I was turned off by her chin hairs she had apperantly grown in these past days, nope not happening.
A horny man has to draw the line somewhere. It's got to be way to cold out there the last couple of days.

Man, I used to find some pretty decent WOC on Nassau Rd in Roosevelt like 15 years ago. Haven’t seen anything there in a looooong time. Has that stroll picked up recently?
Im not exactly sure the walkers are there spcifically but ive been picking up some females , civis that are looking for a man to save them and i dont mind being a hero for a little while and have my fun while im at it lol

Guys i have a question, i keep passing a certain house in roosevelt that has a sign on the front door that says please come through the back,
And it has at night time and sometimes even during the day you can see a purple light shining inside and all the windows are a bright purple,
I reallllllyyyyyy want to go check it out but i dont know if i should, i mean i kind of dont give a fuck because whats the worst that can happen except you look like a creep? To people you may never meet again?

But its a real attentio. Grabber and im thinking there might be something i like in there...
It might be one of these religious places either trying to avoid paying taxes or a real place of worship.
There are a lot of gungho religious residents in that part of the world....
if you want to check it out and be prepared,google the address from some random other address "not yours" and print out the directions.
carry that printout and if things are not as you like then say you were there to buy some flooring posted on craigslist...

It might be one of these religious places either trying to avoid paying taxes or a real place of worship.
There are a lot of gungho religious residents in that part of the world....
if you want to check it out and be prepared,google the address from some random other address "not yours" and print out the directions.
carry that printout and if things are not as you like then say you were there to buy some flooring posted on craigslist...
Thats funny and a great idea i might just try it

In my continued quest to try all types of strange providers, I present you with Delphine. I was browsing through old posts in the queens section of a provider site like twitter and remembered seeing her ad a long time ago. She advertises as "sensual, slender, 55". Contact is via her e-mail. Saw her this afternoon though the traffic on the jackie robinson to Ridgewood sucked. Nice private pad, some cigarette butts in the house but I didn't reek afterwards. Give her the donation, get undressed and she goes to town. She is the girl in the pics. Face and body look decent considering her age. Lets me play with her c-cups then stars a nice slow BBBJ. Took direction well, let me DT and throat her. 5 min BJ last 2 min were all throat. Pulled the head out a bit and CIM. Didn't chat much, in and out, no rush. $60. e-mail: droplette@gmail.com

8cc9973010b52988.jpg 3d281fb9a5dc4a3e.jpg

In my continued quest to try all types of strange providers, I present you with Delphine. I was browsing through old posts in the queens section of a provider site like twitter and remembered seeing her ad a long time ago. She advertises as "sensual, slender, 55". Contact is via her e-mail. Saw her this afternoon though the traffic on the jackie robinson to Ridgewood sucked. Nice private pad, some cigarette butts in the house but I didn't reek afterwards. Give her the donation, get undressed and she goes to town. She is the girl in the pics. Face and body look decent considering her age. Lets me play with her c-cups then stars a nice slow BBBJ. Took direction well, let me DT and throat her. 5 min BJ last 2 min were all throat. Pulled the head out a bit and CIM. Didn't chat much, in and out, no rush. $60. e-mail: droplette@gmail.com

View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311
Nice she’s my type. Was full service offered?cost? How was parking? Does she have digits.

OMG! Delphine is still around- wow! Saw her, only once, ages ago in Williamsburg, and her place reeked of cat piss and cigarettes! Let us just say hygiene was not important to this lady. Not to mention, although she did not appear high during our encounter, I suspected she was a user. The lower pic is what drew me in at the time. I cannot imagine her body looks like the pic today, it was already not as toned over 10 years ago. CBJ and CFS was offered then, would not want it any other way, and I felt dirty after the deed.

Wow- more power to those intrepid souls that venture to see her- wow!

Regards,

Pops

I saw paintings hanging up but she said it was her roommates. One ash tray full of butts but no cat odor. Now that i think of it, dishes were piled up and there were piles of books and stuff around, but not what you would call messy.

Her ad says FS is not available, but 80 will get you a massage and bbbj. Parking was pretty bad but was able to find a pay spot fast. She will give you her number if you email her.

She seemed pretty calm and mellow. I even brought some 420 and offered to share it with her and chat but she declined. Maybe she cleaned up her act?

OMG! Delphine is still around- wow! Saw her, only once, ages ago in Williamsburg, and her place reeked of cat piss and cigarettes! Let us just say hygiene was not important to this lady. Not to mention, although she did not appear high during our encounter, I suspected she was a user. The lower pic is what drew me in at the time. I cannot imagine her body looks like the pic today, it was already not as toned over 10 years ago. CBJ and CFS was offered then, would not want it any other way, and I felt dirty after the deed.

Wow- more power to those intrepid souls that venture to see her- wow!

Regards,

Pops
Juat think: In the 80s when she moved to NYC to "make it", she was Queen of the Scene. An absolute proto-hipster knockout.

"Whoops rent is due. I guess I could give massages out of my apartment"

Fast forward 30 years later, taking loads in her mouth for 60 bucks.

Tonto25

Zero Credibility

View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311
Nice find..fs on the menu? Thanks T!

Those pics are probably 20 years ago. Parking can be rough in Ridgewood but she's only available till about 6pm, think that's around when the roomate comes home. No FS, just BBBJ.

Anyone ever see that big tit "alt"-looking girl who used to post on CL? Usually had a witty title like "manic Monday " or some shit, hosted in Ridgewood. I never bit, and cant find any of the pics she sent, so I sent remember exactly what she looks like. Brunette, curvy, pale, big tits. Just offering BBJ and facial, iirc.

Anyone ever see that big tit "alt"-looking girl who used to post on CL? Usually had a witty title like "manic Monday " or some shit, hosted in Ridgewood. I never bit, and cant find any of the pics she sent, so I sent remember exactly what she looks like. Brunette, curvy, pale, big tits. Just offering BBJ and facial, iirc.
And is there a review of her? Otherwise I think this belong in the ISO thread. Thank You.

This is Astrid that has her threat here she is in flushing now and I just reviewed her I. That thread