Cheap Head Thread

Hey Wigs, how about Kelsey? I’ve texted her once a few weeks ago and didn’t get a response. Any news? She was a cool girl I’d like to revisit..
She was crazy cool. I picked her up drove her to work. This is last October or so. Picked her up from work we chilled she bought me some beer and i hung out with her for 3hrs-$100 cim bbbj . She was sad and lonely. Shes had a hard life .

I texted her after just to see if shes alright she responded but since then havent texted her. She picks the wrong Men like to most pros. Cute girl. Missing 2 or 3 teeth though from that meth. If not she could've charged more. Breasts were ok. Self conscious about her stomache.

Got the impression she wanted me to stay the night. But i left and she cried i hugged her. Shes not really built for this.

Goddam unique that’s a lot of miles for a blowjob lol
Mastic to port Jeff and back?
Damn hope she let you video hahaha
Not really i was in the area by a friend not too far from where she was living. So i scooped her up dropped her off by Coram which was like 10min ride. Cause i missed her text and she was gonna be late for work. Then my Friend and I went to a bar and she called and i picked her up.

We drove back to her place not in Mastic. And i fucked her and cim she does suck dick well and shes a good rider and she moans loud af. Doggystyle she was loving. I fucked her twice and cim both times. Her room was small and messy.

I went cause of her pic she texted me but she looked similar but not the same. Shes a sweet girl and said some guys on here are insistant she basically isnt built for this.

I hope shes ok . Real talk on a human level. Im not into her like that. But she was crying like i felt bad. She fucks like she is trying to release all her stress. She said she prefers bbj but she wanted to fuck and several times. I had intercourse with her for a minimum of 45 mins. Pussy was decent head was better. She tried to dt but she couldnt she was gagging.

Not really i was in the area by a friend not too far from where she was living. So i scooped her up dropped her off by Coram which was like 10min ride. Cause i missed her text and she was gonna be late for work. Then my Friend and I went to a bar and she called and i picked her up.

We drove back to her place not in Mastic. And i fucked her and cim she does suck dick well and shes a good rider and she moans loud af. Doggystyle she was loving. I fucked her twice and cim both times. Her room was small and messy.

I went cause of her pic she texted me but she looked similar but not the same. Shes a sweet girl and said some guys on here are insistant she basically isnt built for this.

I hope shes ok . Real talk on a human level. Im not into her like that. But she was crying like i felt bad. She fucks like she is trying to release all her stress. She said she prefers bbj but she wanted to fuck and several times. I had intercourse with her for a minimum of 45 mins. Pussy was decent head was better. She tried to dt but she couldnt she was gagging.
Forgive me..I'm lost...which one was this?

This isn't the first I heard about the teeth. I didn't notice though, must have been the back teeth..

Yea, when her bf was away she was struggling a bit. I spoke to her after he came back and it was different. Seems awkward knowing her bf is driving her to give me a BJ, so I never revisited.. But just wondering what her story is..

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Interesting cause I never knew she was in the coram area all I knew is she lived in mastic and for a time worked in port Jeff.
When I saw her it was always in port wash. Got lucky one time and fucked her ass

I know of a thick Colombian chic name ximena but she was no where near 27 years old. This girl was a milf i would say at least 35 40. I use to see herat her apt in brentwood.
Yes, we are talking about the same girl. Do you know if she still working?; she stop to posting arround a month ago I'll try to text her but I have no luck. Do you have her phone number?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I know her and I've seen her recently (although nothing sexual lately). Her s.o. is very diligent in watching her. At least when I encounter them. I haven't been able to see her solo..............yet.
Hey Fux I saw more Lula videos, some fairly new as in the last week. She clearly knows she is on camera cause in one vid she waves at the cam after a big gulp.
Wonder if you can add anything?

Hey Fux I saw more Lula videos, some fairly new as in the last week. She clearly knows she is on camera cause in one vid she waves at the cam after a big gulp.
Wonder if you can add anything?
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get together with her recently. Her baby daddy always seems to be around. Yes, she obviously knows that she's being recorded. Maybe the mall parking lot is the only place she can get some privacy?