Cheap Head Thread

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Aubrey doesn't enjoy giving head. She does it for the money.

I remember one time when she was blowing me that she said it was to much work and that she should charge more for head than pussy. I only went to see her for a bbbj but she told me to fuck her at no extra charge.
At this underground spot which me and former member here used to go to there was girl who was mostly lesbian but gave great head who he went with regularly. One night she walks up to him and says something like "take me in the back and fuck me". He responded that he really wanted a blowjob, so she says "OK, blowjob $200, fuck $50." I guess she really wanted to fuck.

.....she walks up to him and says something like "take me in the back and fuck me". He responded that he really wanted a blowjob, so she says "OK, blowjob $200, fuck $50." I guess she really wanted to fuck.
Ummm, seems to me if that was true, that she really wanted to fuck, wouldn't she have said "pay me $200 for a blowjob, or I'll pay you $50 for a fuck"?

Can anyone give a description of aubrey? I dont believe there are any pics floating around. Thanks, any info would be helpful. T!
She texted me a pic yesterday not sure if I'm allowed to post it. Pic she looked great but in person not so much ! Looks like she's had a hard rough ride for past few years based on pic. The life style she is living has not been kind to her. Picked her up on said dirt road and drove to nearby spot at dead end on the water. $60 bbjcim she did not disappoint! Started off slow nice dt and attention to the boys. I'm not the biggest but I have huge loads and she took it like a champ came up for a swallow and back down for added clean up ! Will not repeat only due to inconvenience of location.

Can anyone give a description of aubrey? I dont believe there are any pics floating around. Thanks, any info would be helpful. T!
Aubrey is about 5'6" maybe a little taller. Blond hair not fat but not slim and tight.
She could look alot better if she would stay straight. First time I saw her was about 4 years ago and she looked much better than she did the last time I saw her which was about a year ago.

Aubrey is about 5'6" maybe a little taller. Blond hair not fat but not slim and tight.
She could look alot better if she would stay straight. First time I saw her was about 4 years ago and she looked much better than she did the last time I saw her which was about a year ago.
What drug is she mainlining?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Ummm, seems to me if that was true, that she really wanted to fuck, wouldn't she have said "pay me $200 for a blowjob, or I'll pay you $50 for a fuck"?
No. I have had this experience with working girls. They have to get paid something just to keep their heads straight. I've been with girls for overnights but I still paid them 40 bucks. It keeps the relationship status straight.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey so what's the story on what we can say about Bri?
I know her thread was closed in the other section but does that preclude someone from reviewing her here in the cheap head section?
Before I say anything else can I get a ruling from the Mod here and/or Slinky?

Slinky, I would have emailed you directly but lost my contacts when my Billy account was suspended. It's back open and so I m able to receive emails in that account again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Bri review;
Quick opinion, WOW! What a sweetheart and off the charts oral skills!!!!!

So Friday night after a few hours of drinking; drunk and horny I decided to take a quick look thru BP. Viewing via gallery view the first picture I see is the lovely blue-eyed Bri. I was like " fucked it" let me just dial and see what happens.
She picks up and we have a nice relaxed few minute discussion peppered with a few laughs. Turns out she is staying in the room right next door to where I visited a different provider earlier in the week.
It's about a half hour away but the conversation goes so well I say I'm on my way.
I called when almost there and she said to just come on in when I get there.

I knocked and walked in. The room was clean and DID NOT smell like smoke. She was fresh out of the shower and fresh looking and smelling. I was immediately turned on by her smile. She laughed while giving me the cop test and her easy manner made me feel at ease and set the tone for a great session.

I explained I had been drinking since early evening (it was now after midnight) and even though I was good enough to drive I wasn't sure how much work it would take to get little Billy ready for fs.
She has quoted $60 for a bbj (tremendous value!) and $80 for a SS which included FS. I threw $80 on the table and said let's see what happens.

At this point I have to tell you guys that except for that exchange nothing else that night made it seem like a business transaction. The whole feel of our time together was more like I had picked her up in a bar and we decided to go to a motel. Bri is very cool and relaxed.

Now for the action. The BBJ, holy shit what skills! I haven't had such attention paid to my cock in I don't know how long!
Deep throat, ball licking, unbelievable tongue action! I was in heaven. This was mixed in with some sexy kissing. Dfk. And I might I add real dfk, like I was her boyfriend. Oh, and for you distractors, she did not taste like cigarettes at all.
Another hidden talent of Bri's, she pinned out what I had been drinking that night as she explored my tongue with hers. "You were drinking Vodka weren't you"

Back to my cock, she was doing her magic and I was on heaven. I had warned her it might take a while and she just told me to relax and don't worry about it. The mix of hands, mouth, and throat was so perfect I never felt the need to add instructions or suggestions. She let me play with her ass and tits while she sucked my cock and at some point took her panties off. She was getting my cock longer, thicker and harder and she had a condom close by for the fucking. But her mouth action was other worldly incredible. In fact at one point earlier she had suggested I might want to just cum in her mouth.

So great was this bbj I finally said "I think I'm going to just blow in your mouth" without missing a beat she just gave me a thumbs up sign and went into overdrive.
Less than a minute later I was having an explosive orgasm. But she just kept sucking away until I made her stop.
After some clean up and more friendly chatted I was on my way.

Guys, Bri is the coolest gal in the business I've met in quite some time. She reminds me of the kind of chick I hung out with in my 20's. I'm really glad I decided to call her and decide for myself how she is.
Her location is kinda far for me but I plan on visiting again to fuck her next time.

Her location is kinda far for me but I plan on visiting again to fuck her next time.
Sounds heavenly!

What was her round about location billy? If this is the same Bri that was getting so pissed at her detractors, we spoke a few weeks ago but never hooked up. She was in the Farmingdale area at the time.
Far but not too far...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sounds heavenly!

What was her round about location billy? If this is the same Bri that was getting so pissed at her detractors, we spoke a few weeks ago but never hooked up. She was in the Farmingdale area at the time.
Far but not too far...
My guess is yes since I think Billy mentioned it somewhere before he went to see her.
My visit with her she actually told me her half hour is two pops but she likes getting the blowjob out of the way since it only takes her 5 minutes...lol....and I didn't last that long.

billyS

Reign of Terror
What was her round about location billy? If this is the same Bri that was getting so pissed at her detractors, ..
Lindenhurst.

Yes same Bri. I can see why she got upset over the comments. She really does put effort into being nice to people so I can see why she was upset that people who never saw her we're disparaging her.
She had no idea who I was when I saw her or that I'm on UG so her treatment of me was an honest representation of how well she treats guys.