Cheap Head Thread

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Another provider in a recently closed thread could go here with her BBBJ gulp quickie for 60 but I'm not starting that shit storm again.

Wealth of information in that telephone number!
It's Callie (not Kallie) and searching her number led me to another website (with pictures.)

I don't know if I am allowed to post the NAME of the site, I know links are verboten.
But there is nothing stopping you from putting a 10 digit number in as an address.

I think that I may get more use out of this new resource than CL and SA combined!
(If mentioning the name is OK, I am sure someone will fill in the blank.)

Stay safe......

I’m back at it again. I found an ABSOLUTE vacuum cleaner in the Hemstead Area.
Quotes .8 for a BBJCIM no gulp. Right off the bat tell her Rich sent you and she’ll do it for .6. Other service are on the menu (I spaced on the donations though) (no C.P.i.e, no CoF, no b.a.c.k.d.o.o.r).

Toya 347-299-9388‬
(She’s Black and Caribbean)

Face: solid 7
Body: another 7 (im an ass man and damn this girls got big booty)
Performance: 9 DT, lots of spit, very energetic and enthusiastic
Location: 9 Saw her a couple times once for a car date then a couple hotel visits... both time very comfortable and safe locations.
I always thought this was a man still do you sure this is not a man? I’m not trying to be a dick head just saying though lol.

I always thought this was a man still do you sure this is not a man? I’m not trying to be a dick head just saying though lol.
Nope. I've gotten BBBJCIM twice and then fucked her in the backseat of the car once. I almost never do car date but it was all she was offering. Fucked her till I came then fingered her afterwards until she did. Would like to see her once in a hotel because I hate the cramped space of the car. I'm get concerned about who's gonna notice and positioning is such a pain in the ass. But when I do notice an ad and am in the mood she always tells me car only. Once she texted me that incall was available but it was literally right as I was going to bed and she was at least 20 minutes away so I had to pass. Haven't attempted since then.

I will say that as far as BBBJCIM goes she was fantastic and a slobber monster. 2nd time brought a towel to sit on so all the spit that ran down my cock and balls didn't seep into the leather seats.

Welp I’ll say this... if she is it’s true she’s a cute dude that can suck a mean dick :::Kanye Shrug:::
Are we talking about Toya in Hempstead? (Sorry, hard follow this thread sometimes since it is about multiple girls)

If so, does she advertise on BP?
Do the car dates take place in the Village of Hempstead?
Yes to all of those

Are we talking about Toya in Hempstead? (Sorry, hard follow this thread sometimes since it is about multiple girls)

If so, does she advertise on BP?
Do the car dates take place in the Village of Hempstead?
Yes, Toya.
Yes to BP. Sometimes advertises in Hempstead, sometimes Queens.
The car dates I've had were not in Hempstead. They were in Queens Village and Elmont area if memory serves. Not my neck of the woods so not too familiar. Had to map it to her locale.