Cheap Head Thread

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes, Toya.
Yes to BP. Sometimes advertises in Hempstead, sometimes Queens.
The car dates I've had were not in Hempstead. They were in Queens Village and Elmont area if memory serves. Not my neck of the woods so not too familiar. Had to map it to her locale.
Okay thanks. The Hempstead car date is not a thing I want do anymore for a number of reasons. Elmont or Queens Village might be okay. I guess we're taking over by Belmont (borders on both).
I searched the number but I guess she hasn't had an add up in Nassau lately, I'll check Queens when I get a chance. I want to see a picture of her.
Again, thanks for the info.

Okay thanks. The Hempstead car date is not a thing I want do anymore for a number of reasons. Elmont or Queens Village might be okay. I guess we're taking over by Belmont (borders on both).
I searched the number but I guess she hasn't had an add up in Nassau lately, I'll check Queens when I get a chance. I want to see a picture of her.
Again, thanks for the info.
She doesn't post frequently. Only occasionally and more often than not, late night. I think she has a normal day job so her posts are frequently 11PM or later. Here's a bunch of pics she's posted in the past. You can find a bunch more on EB. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the link to it but google is your friend. Not the prettiest face but a talented tongue is to be found inside it.

Ass.jpg Blue on Bed 1.jpg Blue on Bed 2.jpg Clothed.jpg Hide Nipple.jpg Tits.jpg

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
She doesn't post frequently. Only occasionally and more often than not, late night. I think she has a normal day job so her posts are frequently 11PM or later. Here's a bunch of pics she's posted in the past. You can find a bunch more on EB. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the link to it but google is your friend. Not the prettiest face but a talented tongue is to be found inside it.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 2852 View attachment 2853 View attachment 2854 View attachment 2855

When you posted the pics all the bells went off, especially the one with the looooonnggg crossed legs.
Wondered what happened to her. Had many an incredible blowjob and yes there's a pussy down there.
Now that I know she around/ back I'll be wiggling over there.

Aubrey doesn't enjoy giving head. She does it for the money.

I remember one time when she was blowing me that she said it was to much work and that she should charge more for head than pussy. I only went to see her for a bbbj but she told me to fuck her at no extra charge.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Aubrey doesn't enjoy giving head. She does it for the money.

I remember one time when she was blowing me that she said it was to much work and that she should charge more for head than pussy. I only went to see her for a bbbj but she told me to fuck her at no extra charge.
Wonder if she came to say...Medford?....would she have a stream of guys at a local motel?