Cheap Head Thread

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I'd be very disappointed if she decided not to see me again based on me being a member here. We seemed to hit it off very well.
As did she and I
As did she and the original monger that started her thread here.
She disappeared on both of us, just sayin.

Saw this number 631-214-0080 attached to a Felisha but it’s a “Team” phone. I’ve seen 4 diff women using this number.

1st things 1st I am horrible with faces that’s how the 1st 2 got me. “Felisha” posted a face pic that I ended up saving so I can use as a contact pic. Called a couple weeks later and it was a different girl, spidey senses start tingling. So I ask where’s Felisha and she said her “sister” was out of town. She notices that I’m close to bailing so she whips a titty out and Jr like cool we’re doing this. This time it was a small Jamaican chick. ALL OF THEM gave AMAZING head. I hit this number just on the strength that EVERYONE of them have given great head...

Saw this number 631-214-0080 attached to a Felisha but it’s a “Team” phone. I’ve seen 4 diff women using this number.

1st things 1st I am horrible with faces that’s how the 1st 2 got me. “Felisha” posted a face pic that I ended up saving so I can use as a contact pic. Called a couple weeks later and it was a different girl, spidey senses start tingling. So I ask where’s Felisha and she said her “sister” was out of town. She notices that I’m close to bailing so she whips a titty out and Jr like cool we’re doing this. This time it was a small Jamaican chick. ALL OF THEM gave AMAZING head. I hit this number just on the strength that EVERYONE of them have given great head...
How was she in looks?

billyS

Reign of Terror

So the number is on BP? W for W or massage?
Where is this team located? Same motel every time?

The chic felisha wasnt that bad looking either and she gave good head. But sux i we had to say bye felisha lol

I responded to a craigslist post advertising a curvy goth girl. She replied back with her # and pics. Setup a car date for .5 in the Bayside area in Queens - she does not host since she is staying at a friends place until her place in Massachusetts is fixed, so shes only in the area for just a few weeks/months. Performed bbjcim and lets you roam. She has a great set of natural DDs and is very tight. Only issue is that she didnt actually swallow and spilled some in the car as she spat into a napkin. Ive see her twice now - she is available for hr outcalls for $.4
646-547-6746 (text only) shes fine with me sharing her info and pics but doesnt want to deal with creeps...oops - just let her know you got her number from a 'friend'. she prefers men over 30yrs old
. 1512391597963.jpg 1512392736068.jpg IMG_20170611_210335.jpg

Glad he shared and posted. Too many comments by others that are making members say Fuck it.
So what if the price isn’t clear. Just call or text her and you will get the quote. So complainers just go fuck yourself!!!!!’

I responded to a craigslist post advertising a curvy goth girl. She replied back with her # and pics. Setup a car date for .5 in the Bayside area in Queens - she does not host since she is staying at a friends place until her place in Massachusetts is fixed, so shes only in the area for just a few weeks/months. Performed bbjcim and lets you roam. She has a great set of natural DDs and is very tight. Only issue is that she didnt actually swallow and spilled some in the car as she spat into a napkin. Ive see her twice now - she is available for hr outcalls for $.4
646-547-6746 (text only) shes fine with me sharing her info and pics but doesnt want to deal with creeps...oops - just let her know you got her number from a 'friend'. she prefers men over 30yrs old
. View attachment 2949 View attachment 2950 View attachment 2951
Imma hit her up. She's right up my alley.