Carousel

How much is the VIP room here? I've never been here, but looking to go. Just want to see what I'm in for.
100 but expect a tip request, the girl only gets 60 of the hundred. I keep an extra 10 just for that,. I would rather give them that just to stop them pestering me for a tip.

On the other hand if it is one of my new targets I will give them at least a 20

100 but expect a tip request, the girl only gets 60 of the hundred. I keep an extra 10 just for that,. I would rather give them that just to stop them pestering me for a tip.

On the other hand if it is one of my new targets I will give them at least a 20
How long do you get for that fee in the champagne room?

One other thing I do is if I know the guy running the room I give him a ten on top of the 100 as a tip, that usually gets me some extra time. They started using timers recently so depending how well I know that bouncer things can vary.

These guys don't make much so they do appreciate some extra dough

One other thing I do is if I know the guy running the room I give him a ten on top of the 100 as a tip, that usually gets me some extra time. They started using timers recently so depending how well I know that bouncer things can vary.

These guys don't make much so they do appreciate some extra dough
I used to do a similar thing at one of the FS lap dance joints (long gone).

When I got the lap dance token from the barkeep I would take a sip from my almost finished beer and give her a tip saying "please watch my beer while I'm away". As the "tip" was more than what a full replacement beer would cost we both understood what the tip was for.

like a real happy hour? Or just the time range with $12 beers?

think I asked that question before and the answer was no drink specials. It just seems like the type of place that would. I miss gaslight for that reason they would half off domestics during day at one point.
So glad I stopped drinking

Another slow wed night up there.

Mixed bag of latinas and Eve who is a cool chick
Summer 2022 told eve something random about a family member. Last month she walks up to me and says you look familiar and figure typical stripper banter. She brings up the random tidbit mentioned once 9 months earlier. I was super impressed with her memory and facial recognition. She is a cutie.

Summer 2022 told eve something random about a family member. Last month she walks up to me and says you look familiar and figure typical stripper banter. She brings up the random tidbit mentioned once 9 months earlier. I was super impressed with her memory and facial recognition. She is a cutie.
Yes she is def a cool chick I enjoy her company. Wish she was take out friendly

I was at mirage this week. One girl told me the VIP was $300 for 15 minutes. Another told me $350 for thirty minutes.
You could certainly be right. Mirage is feast or famine. You either get the $30 dance where everyone can see you, or brake you wallet on a real VIP. Or you could try your luck at carousel with the price fix $100 and be on camera . Boy I miss GQ