Carousel

Gave The Carousel another try a few days ago, nothing special to report.
Mostly Spanish girls! Maybe next week i'll hit Mirage!
My last time at Mirage during the day was 3 weeks ago and there were two girls that caught my attention. They had the look I like along with looking DTF. Unfortunately I never got to meet them because the girl I usually see, Jennifer, never leaves my side from the moment I walk in to the minute I leave. That's fine 90% of the time as the talent is poor, but I'm losing out on opportunities the other 10%. Jennifer is by far the best looking girl there but no extras except for HJ.

My last time at Mirage during the day was 3 weeks ago and there were two girls that caught my attention. They had the look I like along with looking DTF. Unfortunately I never got to meet them because the girl I usually see, Jennifer, never leaves my side from the moment I walk in to the minute I leave. That's fine 90% of the time as the talent is poor, but I'm losing out on opportunities the other 10%. Jennifer is by far the best looking girl there but no extras except for HJ.
Which ends up being at least $200 for VIP whatever drinks I end up getting her and myself so I just can’t splurge the $250 for a HJ all the time. Which is why the $100 VIP st carousel before the cameras used to be a good mine

Bone: Reminds me of the time the dance was so bad I stopped the girl after a few minutes, told her
I lost interest paid her and went back to the bar to find someone else!

Was there last Saturday like I said nothing special! Maybe that's just the business these days.
A few weeks ago I hit Mirage six girls working that I knew and didn't do a dance! need some new talent in these places!
Glad I see my regular on the outside! Not tired of her yet! LOL

I have been here several times recently all at night and mostly on Friday or Saturday nights. Talent is so-so for a club like this. There's a variety of a couple of really hot dancers and then the rest are not attractive. I haven't gone to the VIP because no one has really hinted to me that there were extras to be had. Esperanza sounds interesting tho. Is she only around during the day or does she work nights as well?

I have been here several times recently all at night and mostly on Friday or Saturday nights. Talent is so-so for a club like this. There's a variety of a couple of really hot dancers and then the rest are not attractive. I haven't gone to the VIP because no one has really hinted to me that there were extras to be had. Esperanza sounds interesting tho. Is she only around during the day or does she work nights as well?
She is strictly day time and I guess you have to have an interest

Cuzadam didn't dig her. I think she is cool

Whatever floats your boat I guess

When it comes to extras in this place out does take a bit of work and friendship building

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was in the area tonight so I stopped in. Glad I did because I had a good time.
Girls weren't overly aggressive for dances.

Lena the barmaid was hot AF and very flirty.
She even forgot to charge me for one of my $11 Jack and Cokes. Drinks were strong and not watered down at all.

Got a number from a thin WOC for take out, had actually seen her a few years ago and had gotten a dance from her and she had said if I saw her again she'd give me her number. This time she just offered it without me asking after we hung out and did a shot. While she was grabbing my dick. Name is Reign.

Then a Muslim chick Lynn sat down next to me and let me caress her creamy white thighs and stare into her sexy eyes and look at her perfect blow job lips for a while. Before she got back on stage she positioned her ass to where I had full access and let me OTC rub her pussy which had soaked thru her bikini bottom.

There was also a really skinny WOC who was really shaking it on stage but I was occupied with Lynn.

Overall it reminded me of the topless bar experiences I had in yesteryears. Got a buzz and a lot of groping, them on me, me on them for about $60 bucks.

Not a bad cheap thrill night.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Oh yeah and there was this drunk chick Annie who I was told was a bartender. She came over while I was with Lynn and was asking me if I was the one taking my dick out. But she was being overly affectionate and let me grope her ass and pussy under her shorts.

Was in the area tonight so I stopped in. Glad I did because I had a good time.
Girls weren't overly aggressive for dances.

Lena the barmaid was hot AF and very flirty.
She even forgot to charge me for one of my $11 Jack and Cokes. Drinks were strong and not watered down at all.

Got a number from a thin WOC for take out, had actually seen her a few years ago and had gotten a dance from her and she had said if I saw her again she'd give me her number. This time she just offered it without me asking after we hung out and did a shot. While she was grabbing my dick. Name is Reign.

Then a Muslim chick Lynn sat down next to me and let me caress her creamy white thighs and stare into her sexy eyes and look at her perfect blow job lips for a while. Before she got back on stage she positioned her ass to where I had full access and let me OTC rub her pussy which had soaked thru her bikini bottom.

There was also a really skinny WOC who was really shaking it on stage but I was occupied with Lynn.

Overall it reminded me of the topless bar experiences I had in yesteryears. Got a buzz and a lot of groping, them on me, me on them for about $60 bucks.

Not a bad cheap thrill night.
We must have been there at the same time lol..... Alina is my fav.

Glad you had a good time Billy

billyS

Reign of Terror
We must have been there at the same time lol.....
If we were we definitely saw each other because there were only about 4 or 5 guys and everyone of us had a girl hanging out with us it seemed and there were still three or four girls just hanging out.

What I liked, and you can confirm if this is the norm for this place, is that all the girls really danced. Some better that others but they just weren't standing on stage looking for tips.
For the most part they only came over once per set to get a tip and most let me get a good feel of their plastic tits while delivering the tip.

Mia was pretty enthusiastic, but up close her face showed some mileage. Cassandra was really hot but I swear I've had cfs with her at a LMP or Sanford. When she came over after her set to ask me if I wanted a dance I could tell she had the feeling too, that she has seen me somewhere else.

If we were we definitely saw each other because there were only about 4 or 5 guys and everyone of us had a girl hanging out with us it seemed and there were still three or four girls just hanging out.

What I liked, and you can confirm if this is the norm for this place, is that all the girls really danced. Some better that others but they just weren't standing on stage looking for tips.
For the most part they only came over once per set to get a tip and most let me get a good feel of their plastic tits while delivering the tip.

Mia was pretty enthusiastic, but up close her face showed some mileage. Cassandra was really hot but I swear I've had cfs with her at a LMP or Sanford. When she came over after her set to ask me if I wanted a dance I could tell she had the feeling too, that she has seen me somewhere else.
Yes on the dancing Billy,. Some of us still appreciate that for sure.
The reconn on names you mentioned...
.. Mia yes a butta face but she gives amazing massages.
Cassandra guess take out might be possible with her. Good to know.
You mentioned Lynn. I tried with her for a while but she is too flaky for me...
Others you may like........
Esperanza.... HJ in back def on menu . Hell she has wipes in her bag ... Must have been a scout.
Valerie I like and she is pretty handsy also not sure how far she goes
The WOC you mentioned I think is Skye. She's too skinny for me but I heard she is good with take out tell me how that goes if you do hit it

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes on the dancing Billy,. Some of us still appreciate that for sure.
The reconn on names you mentioned...
.. Mia yes a butta face but she gives amazing massages.
Cassandra guess take out might be possible with her. Good to know.
You mentioned Lynn. I tried with her for a while but she is too flaky for me...
Others you may like........
Esperanza.... HJ in back def on menu . Hell she has wipes in her bag ... Must have been a scout.
Valerie I like and she is pretty handsy also not sure how far she goes
The WOC you mentioned I think is Skye. She's too skinny for me but I heard she is good with take out tell me how that goes if you do hit it
Lynn has a perfect mouth for a blow job.
Plus the fact she is Muslim would add an extra element of excitement.
I'd imagine all those extreme Muslim guys getting angry at me for defiling her with my cock and at her for letting me do so.
So you have tried take out with her?