Carousel

Yes on the dancing Billy,. Some of us still appreciate that for sure.
The reconn on names you mentioned...
.. Mia yes a butta face but she gives amazing massages.
Cassandra guess take out might be possible with her. Good to know.
You mentioned Lynn. I tried with her for a while but she is too flaky for me...
Others you may like........
Esperanza.... HJ in back def on menu . Hell she has wipes in her bag ... Must have been a scout.
Valerie I like and she is pretty handsy also not sure how far she goes
The WOC you mentioned I think is Skye. She's too skinny for me but I heard she is good with take out tell me how that goes if you do hit it
How’s the mileage in the VIP since they put in the cameras? This place was my ATF before the cameras. Now some girls know how to work the angle to hide the Hj…. For $100 it’s a steal as far as VIP goes

billyS

Reign of Terror
Repeat visit wasn't as fun and I probably won't go again for a while.

Things started off on the wrong foot when I gave the barkeep, Ana Banana a $20 for my drink and she didn't give me any change back.
I called her back and asked for my change and I explained last week it only cost $11 and she first said "well I gave you a double", which was bullshit because the drink was much weaker, then she claimed barmaid from last week (Lena) was new and didn't know the prices.

The talent level wasn't as good, there was one old blonde, must have been 50+ who looked like the walking dead.

There was one young white girl, Natalia, who seemed promising at first. Some old dude was fondling her ass for a while and she was topless on our side of the bar.
She leaned over to me and asked me if I "wanted to fuck around with her" in the vip room but then was called up on stage.

She seemed pretty promising but Lynn came over to sit with me but this time she was boring me other than letting me rub her pussy OTC. Stupid me I bought her a drink and that's when things went cold.

Finally Natalia came over and asked if I wanted to go to the VIP for $115.
I mentioned I heard there were cameras in there and she said yeah nothing is going to happen but I could touch her pussy.
At this time I was getting the hustler vibe from her and she pretty confirmed it when she said "well if you're not getting a dance then goodbye".

Then Ana was asking me tip her a few bucks and she'd show me some tricks.
So for $3 she started doing some sloppy half drunk pole swinging.
Natalia joined her and it was somewhat amusing seeing two girls on the same pole.
Natalia was pretty good actually.

Lastly Naomi is a very sensual dancer. A bit of a butter face and small empty tits but the rest of her body has a nice shape, stomach, hips, ass and legs. The way she moves on stage I would bet she is good in bed. Anyone ever approach her for take out?

Overall the whole time was mostly a hustling vibe from everyone, maybe because it was a slow night?

I probably won't be back for a while unless I hear of something worth going back for.

Things started off on the wrong foot when I gave the barkeep, Ana Banana a $20 for my drink and she didn't give me any change back.
I called her back and asked for my change and I explained last week it only cost $11 and she first said "well I gave you a double", which was bullshit because the drink was much weaker, then she claimed barmaid from last week (Lena) was new and didn't know the prices.

The talent level wasn't as good, there was one old blonde, must have been 50+ who looked like the walking dead.

There was one young white girl, Natalia, who seemed promising at first. Some old dude was fondling her ass for a while and she was topless on our side of the bar.
She leaned over to me and asked me if I "wanted to fuck around with her" in the vip room but then was called up on stage.

She seemed pretty promising but Lynn came over to sit with me but this time she was boring me other than letting me rub her pussy OTC. Stupid me I bought her a drink and that's when things went cold.

I mentioned I heard there were cameras in there and she said yeah nothing is going to happen but I could touch her pussy.
At this time I was getting the hustler vibe from her and she pretty confirmed it when she said "well if you're not getting a dance then goodbye".

Natalia joined her and it was somewhat amusing seeing two girls on the same pole.

Lastly Naomi is a very sensual dancer. A bit of a butter face and small empty tits but the rest of her body has a nice shape, stomach, hips, ass and legs. The way she moves on stage I would bet she is good in bed. Anyone ever approach her for take out?

Overall the whole time was mostly a hustling vibe from everyone, maybe because it was a slow night?

I probably won't be back for a while unless I hear of something worth going back for.
Billy, she definitely was hustling because the VIP is usually $100 not $115.

Ana is an idiot.... Alina started bartending there when that dip shit was in high school lol

Lynn runs hit and cold I stopped trying with her ab long time ago

Good riddance lol VIP is a Benjamin!!!!

I love naiomi. Seen her outside the club but not for take out unfortunately. She is sexy as fuck but I think she is all show and no go

Don't blame ya Billy lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy, she definitely was hustling because the VIP is usually $100 not $115.
I figured that.

I figured out Ana Banana is probably the Annie that was drunk and super affectionate last week except this week she was wearing glasses. She was pure hustling which is a turn off.
There was also a short petite, older Spanish blonde bartender. She got mad at me because the Ana served Lynn and I shots when they were 2 for 1.
She made it a point to come over and say in an agitated voice that "next time let me serve you the shots" I didn't get what happened, something like Lyn called her over but the other one jumped in?
Who cares.

I figured that.

I figured out Ana Banana is probably the Annie that was drunk and super affectionate last week except this week she was wearing glasses. She was pure hustling which is a turn off.
There was also a short petite, older Spanish blonde bartender. She got mad at me because the Ana served Lynn and I shots when they were 2 for 1.
She made it a point to come over and say in an agitated voice that "next time let me serve you the shots" I didn't get what happened, something like Lyn called her over but the other one jumped in?
Who cares.
The stripper bartender drama is exhausting. I suggest Thursday day shift is the best now. They put Alina and miracle together last week. It was madness lol

Was at carasouls last night, the talent was lame. Bartenders were staying with the groups of guys who were buying them shots and taking pics with them talked up one dancer Tiara woc seemed nice. No extras on the menu and no take out available from her

Lending my Carousel expertise here…………… Just because the exalted Billy S is also a customer

Bartender Reconn…………..

Alina- Smoke show Latina, ( think Brazilian ) worked there a while back and has now returned. I am in love with her so take everything I say with a grain of salt LOL.
Smoking hot body, great personality and loves to have fun at the bar. If she likes you she will throw you a drink on occasion

Anna- Shes young blond and not too bright. Sloppy drunk and rarely gives you 2 for 1 shots when she is hustling you to buy her and the other bartenders shots. Not a fan

Angel- Now blond was redhead Latina, shes got a hot body but not sure on how much I like her

Miracle- Star tender that’s been there for a while, Nothing bad to say about her, Her and Alina are working Thursday days together and I will be there for every one of there shifts.

Dancers- In no particular order

Esperanza day shift, HJ def available in the back room, Got one the other day and she is pretty good at it LOL

Valerie also known to rub one out for you but always over the clothing. Hot body fun to hang with.

Cookie- another slutty Latina, depending on the day you can get some mileage. If she is working with her friend and they come together try to ditch the friend. Shes not worth it.

Lynn runs hot and cold, I got tired of the cold periods, don’t really spend too much time with her.

Naiomi- She is sexy as fuck cute little body, not much up top but I don’t mind that. I been working on her to hang outside of the bar and have made some progress but nothing physical yet. She is always talking about Polyamory blah blah blah, I talk about my past in the lifestyle, lots of talk not so much action. I am probably wasting my time, but I enjoy the hunt

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lending my Carousel expertise here…………… Just because the exalted Billy S is also a customer

Bartender Reconn…………..

Alina- Smoke show Latina, ( think Brazilian ) worked there a while back and has now returned. I am in love with her so take everything I say with a grain of salt LOL.
Smoking hot body, great personality and loves to have fun at the bar. If she likes you she will throw you a drink on occasion

Anna- Shes young blond and not too bright. Sloppy drunk and rarely gives you 2 for 1 shots when she is hustling you to buy her and the other bartenders shots. Not a fan

Angel- Now blond was redhead Latina, shes got a hot body but not sure on how much I like her

Miracle- Star tender that’s been there for a while, Nothing bad to say about her, Her and Alina are working Thursday days together and I will be there for every one of there shifts.

Dancers- In no particular order

Esperanza day shift, HJ def available in the back room, Got one the other day and she is pretty good at it LOL

Valerie also known to rub one out for you but always over the clothing. Hot body fun to hang with.

Cookie- another slutty Latina, depending on the day you can get some mileage. If she is working with her friend and they come together try to ditch the friend. Shes not worth it.

Lynn runs hot and cold, I got tired of the cold periods, don’t really spend too much time with her.

Naiomi- She is sexy as fuck cute little body, not much up top but I don’t mind that. I been working on her to hang outside of the bar and have made some progress but nothing physical yet. She is always talking about Polyamory blah blah blah, I talk about my past in the lifestyle, lots of talk not so much action. I am probably wasting my time, but I enjoy the hunt
Great minds think alike
Totally agree with your assessment of Alina.
If I knew for sure what day she was there maybe I'd be more inclined to come back.
Annie, she'd be a good sloppy, back of the seat quickie but nothing more. Her huslter routine ruins whatever cuteness she has
Angel, again same. Not enough information yet. Nice side tit the other day but she is somewhat dour.

I have yet to see the much discussed Esperanza. Everyone's remarks about her have me intrigued.

And again, we are totally in agreement about Naomi. Not much tit but they are natural.
From the waist down and including her tummy she is perfect for me. I love her shape, curves, skin color/tone. And to add to it she is a very very sensual dancer.

Great minds think alike
Totally agree with your assessment of Alina.
If I knew for sure what day she was there maybe I'd be more inclined to come back.
Annie, she'd be a good sloppy, back of the seat quickie but nothing more. Her huslter routine ruins whatever cuteness she has
Angel, again same. Not enough information yet. Nice side tit the other day but she is somewhat dour.

I have yet to see the much discussed Esperanza. Everyone's remarks about her have me intrigued.

And again, we are totally in agreement about Naomi. Not much tit but they are natural.
From the waist down and including her tummy she is perfect for me. I love her shape, curves, skin color/tone. And to add to it she is a very very sensual dancer.
Totally agree with all of your assessments.

There is another one that used to work there that I got for take out. Her stripper name was Lilly. Descent body fucked up teeth from banging her face against an ex bf's fist. Found her on the "Voldemort" web crawler under the name Mistress Kristen. Reached out and caught up. She was out of her mind with her prices. Think she wanted 250 and 400

A girl I used to fuck just started working here recently. Saw her posting slutty shots in a dressing room with another girl and saw the lockers. Low and behold she tells me where shes at. No clue what her stripper name is and I wont dox her real name here but shes a good looking mid 20s white girl who loves to party.

Had my first visit to this club this past Monday very close to opening (before 1 pm).

First, let me just say that I’m not in this area often. I live in the city and monger in Queens. I’ve been to clubs all over the country, and gotten probably close to 1k of lap dances and had FS in In the clubs plenty of times.

This particular time I had to drive out to the island to pick up a very expensive piece of computer equipment that my SO found on FB marketplace at a deep discount. My job is fairly flexible with getting a few hours off in the middle of the day to run errands. I figured it will be a good opportunity to get some lapdances and maybe more. The cover story was to go out to pick up the item, then get lunch/LDs before driving back to work. The drive is about an hour in each direction, so 1-2 hour break to eat and relax world not raise too many eyebrows.

Doing some research I settled on this club and Blush. I was going to hit up Blush first cause I was in a mood for 20s year olds. This place was Plan B.

Got to Blush at around 12:30 only to find the bartender ready to work. Girls were still getting ready. It was my first time there as well. Gut feeling told me to move on to plan B. Drove to this club.

Upon walking in found 3 dancers and 3 patrons. Luv, Joanna and older Brazilian dancer I forget the name of. Victoria behind the bar. The place it self hasn’t been renovated in a while. I kinda prefer it that way tbh.

I was wearing business casual clothes with a tie. Completely out of place here. Bring first time visit, I’m sure the girls weren’t sure if I was wealthy or LE. First spoke with Victoria the bartender. Petite brunette, Italian, late 30s to mid 40s, great set of C cups on a tiny frame. Still in great shape. She must have been a real hottie when she was younger. Loud personality but I think she is real cool and sweet. I asked if they serve food and she offered to give me her wanton soup that came with her lunch, for free. I gave her 7 bucks in tips for the drink and soup. Probably should have given 15-20 bucks. She deserves it.

Luv came over during her stage time to chat. Tall Arabic girl, great legs and ass, blowjob lips. Probably in her 30s. Talker. Has a bit of a stomach but it’s fine in my book. As a matter of fact I later realized I meet her at another club a 4-5 years ago. Maybe Le Cafe? I recall a good lap dance. I was going to get a dance from her, but she was on the stage for a long time.

The older Brazilian came over and we spoke for a bit. She seemed nice, but wasn’t my type. I mentioned another club in NJ popular with Brazilian dancers and the freewheeling extras happening there. She didn’t know it. Told her I didn’t need anything, and I think she got the hint and left me alone.

Last was Joanna. 5’7” light skinned Dominican. Man made top, maybe DDD, big ass (probably natural). Very minor belly well matching the rest of the body. For most of my visit she sat at the bar on the other side, on the phone. Finally came to the stage and then was pulled to the back for a few dances. I grabbed her afterwards for a brief chat. My time was running short by that time. Asked for a LD. Got a regular dance. She allowed roaming unrestricted over the cloths. She was so good and I was so turned on that i would have busted in my pants by the second song. That (fast)has not happened to me in years. Alas I only had time for 1. Got back to the bar, took her info, and took off running back to work. She seemed open to OTC. But based on what she mentioned, it may be hard to arrange.

In any case i Texted her a few hours later, and she never responded.

I stopped in here passing by for the first time in almost a decade recently. The club looks exactly the same (which I appreciate the time warp) and the quality overall was just average with one or two hotties.
Billy and a few others mentioned pricing above - Strip clubs are notorious for high priced drinks but $14 for a budweiser? And I got one of the girls a Gin and Tonic at $20 at the fucking Carousel? Lol
I am not cheap by any means but after my second $14 budweiser I laughed to myself and said ‘I could have gotten almost two cases from the beer distributor for this’.
Figure after tipping bartender on each drink your looking at 17-19 a beer.

Oh & none of 12 girls working could even dance! Walking around the pole or just twerking then jumping down for singles. Sigh… I stopped in for a reason got what I needed from the girl saw her on the outside and probably wont be back anytime soon (years).

I stopped in here passing by for the first time in almost a decade recently. The club looks exactly the same (which I appreciate the time warp) and the quality overall was just average with one or two hotties.
Billy and a few others mentioned pricing above - Strip clubs are notorious for high priced drinks but $14 for a budweiser? And I got one of the girls a Gin and Tonic at $20 at the fucking Carousel? Lol
I am not cheap by any means but after my second $14 budweiser I laughed to myself and said ‘I could have gotten almost two cases from the beer distributor for this’.
Figure after tipping bartender on each drink your looking at 17-19 a beer.

Oh & none of 12 girls working could even dance! Walking around the pole or just twerking then jumping down for singles. Sigh… I stopped in for a reason got what I needed from the girl saw her on the outside and probably wont be back anytime soon (years).
Not sure who your bartender was but a Budweiser in that place is only 10 bucks not 14

He probably is talking about Annie, who was ripping me off the last time I was in there. She is the reason I haven't been back.
Wouldn't be surprised if she is padding the register.
She was short & thick, covered up but
Big tits. A dull, lifeless personality as interesting as dry wall. I didn’t get a name but what a bad business practice to charge 50% more for drinks.
My only guess would be she sees I am not a regular and can get away with it, same for Bill who only stops in here and there. @boneengineer I know your a regular there, might want to spit in the owner that friends of yours are put off and its deterring business. I surely wont be recommending this place to people solely on that.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She was short & thick, covered up but
Big tits. A dull, lifeless personality as interesting as dry wall. I didn’t get a name but what a bad business practice to charge 50% more for drinks.
My only guess would be she sees I am not a regular and can get away with it, same for Bill who only stops in here and there. @boneengineer I know your a regular there, might want to spit in the owner that friends of yours are put off and its deterring business. I surely wont be recommending this place to people solely on that.
I only went in over the summer because I had gone back to the office a few days a week and on particular nights I was heading out to Queens and it didn't make sense to drive all the way home and then all the way back to Queens, especially with what the gas prices were back then.
So I killed the time at the Sel. First night was awesome with Alina as the bar keep, the next time not so much so.

Probably only be back if I knew for sure Alina would be there.

Drinks are expensive here maybe that's why its been so slow when ever i've been here recently
Alina is amazing to look at and fun to talk to
Did catch a girl short changing me a while back you have to watch your money!
Just a few of my thoughts!