Carousel

Haha shes a good talker. Did she tell you about the "sex parties" she does or goes to but in the"city" lol. Esperanza has an ass n half on her;)
Gold

Ya she talks a good game I agree... thankfully not too much time wasted on her.

Esperanza's ass is amazing... Finally an all natural latina. Any chance for take out with her ya think

I meant did you see the ass on Some Spanish chic working last night named paola
Got ya....

Probably not because the massive asses either natural or manmade do nothing for me.......

That's why I have Esperanza in my crossbars lol...... That's a perfect ass on a mature woman.....

No doubt she is just milking me. But hey it's not like that never happens to me in there lmao

For all the guys that remember Alina ( bartender/dancer) she is back behind the bar she is still sexy AF . 7 YEAR. Hiatus. Who would have thunk it.

Also bumped into lilly again. Talked about her a few pages back she is def down for take out.

Boneengineer - I am with you on Esperanza -My regular was not there one day last week and I took Esperanza for a spin in the VIP. Lots of fun and that body is killer.

Hey guys I haven't been a regular here since the door man/bouncer broke my balls but I have been here twice in the last few weeks.
Didn't know anyone when I came in last week, but did some vip time with a Latina. Don't remember her name!
Is Esperanza worth a visit? Any ideas on her schedule?
Steve any thoughts on who I should be looking for? Maybe tomorrow afternoon!

Hey guys I haven't been a regular here since the door man/bouncer broke my balls but I have been here twice in the last few weeks.
Didn't know anyone when I came in last week, but did some vip time with a Latina. Don't remember her name!
Is Esperanza worth a visit? Any ideas on her schedule?
Steve any thoughts on who I should be looking for? Maybe tomorrow afternoon!
Esperanza's def worth the trip,. But she works days and is away for 2 weeks.
No me ball breaking at the door
Valerie is fun also