Carousel

Was at the sel last week bumped into the butt plug stripper ( corey?) Between loud music and shitty hearing who the fuck knows her name. She is a curvy not fat ( reference to another thread) with a bit of a funky face imho. She defiantly gets off showing and playing with her pinkish butt plug. She seemed to worked in tandem with a larger woman the night I was there. She had it in the hour or so I was there.
Hopefully it was clean when removed.

I was there on the 21st. So far all good. Christ - I really got nervous - I have been playing it safe for a while and then I git this place and see Gold69's post. Yeah I am vaccinated and boosted but that doesn't make any less nervous about being out and about in this hobby.

Route i haven't been there since the xmas party so no updates for me. Pretty much deleted all my stripper numbers,. They are almost as much work as these SA girls. Think i will be sticking with professionals lol

Me being a weak person, I've been popping in here a few times a week meeting my boys for happy hour and a few beers

Gave up on Naomi she is nice but to much work and I was getting nowhere.

Esperanza is my new lust

After a long time away I stopped here last week. Four girls working - Nicole and a few Latinas. Had two drinks no one on stage most of the time I was there!
Bone: Any info on the best time to come in? any cant miss girls?

like a real happy hour? Or just the time range with $12 beers?

think I asked that question before and the answer was no drink specials. It just seems like the type of place that would. I miss gaslight for that reason they would half off domestics during day at one point.
I guess you could say that it's cold happy hour but it's not really because there are no drinks specials

Occasionally they do two for one shots

After a long time away I stopped here last week. Four girls working - Nicole and a few Latinas. Had two drinks no one on stage most of the time I was there!
Bone: Any info on the best time to come in? any cant miss girls?
The earliest I ever get there is like four or 5:00 I don't go there in a day it's not worth the trouble

Nicole Is a nut with way to much drama and negativity.

The latinas I like are Valerie and Esperanza,. They constantly are grabbing your junk. Not sure on take out I am working on Esperanza for that but I go slow with those moves.

First time in the vip with her she came prepared with napkins lol. I told her I wasn't that easy... Again working that long game, but for those looking for a handy I think she is gtg with that.