Can a guy really tell?

Re: Check the upper spine

Originally posted by LukeWarm

I don't know if there is a tell-tale litmus test, but my best advice is (as soon as possible after the alleged orgasm) to let your hand somehow wander to her upper spine, just opposite the heart. If that spot is very warm and perhaps a little damp with sweat, then chances are the orgasm was genuine. (Perspiration is hard to fake.)
I guess it doesn't apply to anyone because I do not perspire or curl my toes when I'm having an orgasm.

Also, based on my own body, being a highly sexual woman as I am, I hardly believe providers (or any woman) can cum as many times they proclaim or clients wish they did.

I don't fake with a client. What for? Before I start my session, I like to talk about what he wants to do to me or be done to him. If he really wants to bring me to an orgasm, then he needs to work on me. I'm easily aroused, I get very wet but I don't have many clitorial orgasms (the ones your vaginal muscles strongly contracts) in one session. Maybe one or two, because I need the right combination of tongue and fingers to get me off.

The only multiple orgasms I can have is thru the G-Spot stimulation, and is a messy thing for some guys. When I first discovered I could cum this way, I used to pour over guys faces, hands and cocks...most were surprised, some loved it but also some didn't liked the "puddle" sensation. So, I've learned how to control and just have it when a guy really wants to experience it.
I think there is a good percentage of women who never experienced an orgasm, but she fakes it so her partner (hubby or bf) do not feel inadequated.
Women are different than men, we need different ways of stimulation to achieve an orgasm.

I had no idea Jl could be so loud and curse so much.

Always the quiet ones.. Remind me not to piss him off!

Dammit now my name is back in the coliseum! :mad:

Originally posted by jp1064
BMM, someone joining you for a threesome?

Im like a little boy getting ready to go on his first trip to disney.
What a day it will be for me.....Me..Heidi...and lexi of florida....doesnt get any better than that....for me at least...anytime..anywhere..

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by BigMadM

Im like a little boy getting ready to go on his first trip to disney.
What a day it will be for me.....Me..Heidi...and lexi of florida....doesnt get any better than that....for me at least...anytime..anywhere..
When are you going?

Let's see now Eugene.

You've attacked or insulted at least 3 respected posters with much more credibility around this sort of place than you (apparently) will ever have. (occasionalhobbyist, jl, and jm)

It "sounds" very much like you're about 17, maybe 18, years old. Insinuating/calling somebody you know nothing about a "homo".

Really now. Next thing you know you'll be sticking your tongue and and going "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah".

Grow up and move on.....

BMM,

Shit man, where do you get all that cash ?

Heidi for 3 hours, Lexi, both at once ???

Are you really ARod ? :) (Don't mind me, I'm just fucking envious (Heidi IS something else, isn't she ?)

Thanks Alot !

There is no way I'm gonna get any sleep tonight thinking about
heidi & lexi rolling around together.BMM dont tell me when your
doing this,you'll have me peeping into every hotel room window on LI !

Hey...I havent been to the KMI in over a week....I wonder if they miss me?
Littleguy....sometimes...there are things more impt than money...not looking to lecture to you ofcourse, but my state of well being is very important.
(and just for the record...and bragging......Heidi is only for a few hours....Lexi is with me for the entire day. Cant bring the girl up from Florida and expect me to let her go after 3 hours.)
I make a habit out of seeing Heidi every week. And yes, she is something else and I still think she has the best ass Ive ever had the pleasure of licking, sucking, kissing, biting...fondling....slobbering over......
If Lexi ever decides to move back to Long Island, shit, I dont even want to think about it. Id have to take a second job.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by BigMadM

(and just for the record...and bragging......Heidi is only for a few hours....Lexi is with me for the entire day. Cant bring the girl up from Florida and expect me to let her go after 3 hours.)
I make a habit out of seeing Heidi every week. And yes, she is something else and I still think she has the best ass Ive ever had the pleasure of licking, sucking, kissing, biting...fondling....slobbering over......
If Lexi ever decides to move back to Long Island, shit, I dont even want to think about it. Id have to take a second job.
How long will Lexi be here?

Re: "aren't rude enough"?

Originally posted by Eugene
I think that you are doing just fine...
I certainly don't give a f... of what you think or do, or post.
You can drop dead for all I care.
My suggestion of you being f.... really got to you. LOL
Means it's true!
Eu,

P is one of the most respected posters across multiple boards.

It isn't because it is apparent that he is intelligent, though it is obvious he is.

It isn't for his apparent straight shooting nature, even though he possesses same.

It isn't even because he has always maintained a constant demeanor and charactor, not zig-zagging all over the place like some.

It IS because he has always attempted, most would say successfully, to be respectful and tolerant of other people and their thoughts.

So, for you to itch him to the point where he felt he needed to scratch is quite an accomplishment.

Now, feel free to think that was a compliment. Even though it wasn't.

Last edited:
just my opinion

First time on a board so bear with me ...yes it is possible to fake the spasms down there if you practice alot and have good control...you can even space them out just right so they start out strong and get a little less vise like as you "come down"....it's easier to do if I'm on top but it's possible no matter what position I'm in.... One really cool thing is that sometimes if I start out doing this for him it'll turn into the real thing...especially if the guy pumps harder or bites my nipples a little....also...toes curling? you've got to be kidding? not!