Can a guy really tell?

Originally posted by BigMadM
Wait a minute.
I thought all the great hobbyists on this board bring every single provider to orgasm every single time.
Thats what every man on this board and women at one time was telling me.

Providers faking orgasm?
Never happen according to all the great UG men.

Keeping it real is a very unpopular place on this board.
Blowing things way out of proportion. You state every man on this board says they can bring a provider to orgasm? Prove it.

Pull every post of every male on the board and show me. Otherwise this is just one statment made by a few guys which apparently gets under your skin (or something) and it sticks out in your mind and now you label everyone with this statement.

akshun...ofcourse youre right..and youre right twice because I let it get to me once in a while.......some men just cant accept the fact that they are not the king of lovers and have to remember what and who they are dealing with.
And these are the ones that make the most noise when it comes to this subject.......I hate to generalize and thats what I just did.
I believe you understood how I felt and I just let my fingers type away and made a general attack on the great lovers on UG who bring every provider to orgasm. Everytime.(I openly admit Im not one of those great lovers. Ive come to realize that most providers enjoy my company because of my wit and money. And Im not that funny so I guess they let me keep coming back for visits for only one thing.)

One way to tell if a woman has an orgasm is when she is coming there is a involuntary reflex of the toes where they curl in a tight ball and that can't be faked. The only problem is that its kind of hard to see because you have to stop what you're doing and look.

Originally posted by BigMadM
akshun...ofcourse youre right..and youre right twice because I let it get to me once in a while.......some men just cant accept the fact that they are not the king of lovers and have to remember what and who they are dealing with.
And these are the ones that make the most noise when it comes to this subject.......I hate to generalize and thats what I just did.
I believe you understood how I felt and I just let my fingers type away and made a general attack on the great lovers on UG who bring every provider to orgasm. Everytime.(I openly admit Im not one of those great lovers. Ive come to realize that most providers enjoy my company because of my wit and money. And Im not that funny so I guess they let me keep coming back for visits for only one thing.)
I hope i didn't come off as too much of a hard ass. I know what you meant.

Some of the things you hear on the board are (to be kind) hyperbole. Its just that some people are saying (and making it seem as if it is fact), that a guy can't tell if a woman has an orgasm. Sometimes you can and somtimes you can't (by the way, it can work in reverse: ie- sometimes a woman may be hard-pressed to tell if a man has had an orgasm if she looks for the wrong things).

For the record, I am not one of the great lovers as well.

akshuan.

First, alas, there is no logical 100% scientific proof that your mom isn't lying, when she says she loves you. Sorry to disappoint you.
Same unfortunately goes for your wife and children...
Second, about the vaginal orgasmic convulsions, I was trusting Betty much more, as she has a vagina, and you do not. (I assume this, but there is no logical way for me to know that for sure)
I am glad you are joining the discussion.

no

nope
uh uh
nulla
niente
nien
nay
nix
non

naysayer,
hvb

enuf study, enuf practice, all fakeable + adage: people believe what they want.

honey never with YOU,
hvb

Last edited:
Re: akshuan.

Originally posted by Eugene
First, alas, there is no logical 100% scientific proof that your mom isn't lying, when she says she loves you. Sorry to disappoint you.
Same unfortunately goes for your wife and children...
Second, about the vaginal orgasmic convulsions, I was trusting Betty much more, as she has a vagina, and you do not. (I assume this, but there is no logical way for me to know that for sure)
I am glad you are joining the discussion.
Umm.....that is EXCACTLY what I said. I can't prove my mom loves me. But given the evidence, I would whole heartedly say she does (can you say the same thing; ie when a freind says ' man your mom sure loves you' would you retort 'I think she does, but I can't prove that shes not just saying it, so I don't know. This was not meant as some grade school challenge although it could be taken that way (dont take that way)).

I'm gonna paste what I said here but it won't be bolded (not savvy enough to do that yet):
"You are right in saying that I conceeded that there is no way to be 100% certain as to what someone else perceives. But, I also stated that if the preponerance of evidence suggests a conclusion, then following Occam's razor principle, we should 'go with the simplest solution (the example I gave before was if you saw a baseball on the ground near a broken window, what would you conclude?). Snip...

If you aren't willing to say 'yep, the majority of the evidence supports this conclusion about some phemenon', then how can can you, for example be 100% sure your mom loves you? For me, as I stated on the other thread, I'd rather not try to figure out the percentages. I'd rather just state with conviction that my mom loves me."

BELIEVE me, you aren't shattering any of my world views.

As for the Betty stuff; I told you before, the equipment is different but in general the reactions are the same (same innervation, same response).

FWIW-no wife, no girlfriend, no kids. Just........unattractive.

Last edited:
Check the upper spine

About a year ago I stopped seeing a provider who I had visited many times. The reason: She kept faking orgasms (but did a killer bbbj!). Oh yes, the toes curled . . . the body quivered . . . the stomach muscles tensed . . . the moans flowed . . . etc. A great performance, but all fake.

I don't know if there is a tell-tale litmus test, but my best advice is (as soon as possible after the alleged orgasm) to let your hand somehow wander to her upper spine, just opposite the heart. If that spot is very warm and perhaps a little damp with sweat, then chances are the orgasm was genuine. (Perspiration is hard to fake.)

Re: no

Originally posted by h. von bingen
nope
uh uh
nulla
niente
nien
nay
nix
non

naysayer,
hvb

enuf study, enuf practice, all fakeable + adage: people believe what they want.

honey never with YOU,
hvb
A big part of me doesn't want to respond to this, 'cause I'm not well read and the response I get may go over my head and leave me with my mouth open and drool coming out.

But.......again we have another case of someone stating an absolute.

Lets flip this. You can't prove a negative (you can't prove the Loch ness monster dosen't exist). So why not go to an ATF that you feel you know well ask her what she likes.
Do what she likes and tell her that you want her to have an orgasm, but no pressure if she doesn't. At the end, make your guess and see if she confirms it (doesn't have to be an ATF, any woman would do).

akshun.

Having no wife, no girlfriend and no kids could be also interpreted as just being lucky. LOL
"A smoking gun" in the hands of a suspected murderer is still no proof, but if there is no better evidence usually is accepted "beyond a reasonable doubt".
So many things in life that we couldn't really know for sure, but we are accepting them "beyond a reasonable doubt". So I guess our moms do love us, LOL. Though, there is still no scientific proof.

Re: akshun.

Originally posted by Eugene
Having no wife, no girlfriend and no kids could be also interpreted as just being lucky. LOL
"A smoking gun" in the hands of a suspected murderer is still no proof, but if there is no better evidence usually is accepted "beyond a reasonable doubt".
So many things in life that we couldn't really know for sure, but we are accepting them "beyond a reasonable doubt". So I guess our moms do love us, LOL. Though, there is still no scientific proof.
Exactly. We agree. (I would call me mom right now, but i know she will call me in a couple of hours, so I'll wait).

HVB.

"all fakeable + adage: people believe what they want"
Che certo! I agree completely.

PS I am so glad that finally there is something of yours that I understand.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
sometimes I can tell. It would be nice if they came, but it's not my job to make them cum, it's their job to make me cum.

Originally posted by Flounder
sometimes I can tell. It would be nice if they came, but it's not my job to make them cum, it's their job to make me cum.
I'm with you Flounder. If they cum, good for them. But I am going to fuck the way I want and cum when I want, and I am not going to wait for them. Which is why men with perfectly good wives and girlfriends see providers.

justme

homo economicus
Isn't this thread inherently moot.

Scientific Proof?

Is that an intentional oxymeron?

(Seriously, I've been more convinced about some of my partner's orgasms than I am about classical Darwinism)

((Not that I'd be stupid enough to claim that I can tell all the time))

(((But hell, I've had providors not believe me when I told them I'd come (when I had) or that I hadn't (when I hadn't), so I guess being able to tell is a two way street)))

justme

homo economicus
Science can't 'prove' anything. Scientific experiments can fail to disprove a null hypothesis. Scientific Theories can attempt to model reality. But science itself is incapable of proof. And I suppose that's precisely why I find this thread so absurd.

Originally posted by justme
Science can't 'prove' anything. Scientific experiments can fail to disprove a null hypothesis. Scientific Theories can attempt to model reality. But science itself is incapable of proof. And I suppose that's precisely why I find this thread so absurd.
Sounds like semantics to me (which, and I want to stress this, is absolutely fine. I'm going to hve to ruminate on what you stated. you may very well be right).

I don't think anyone meant to burden the word 'proof' with such a precise meaning (if you are a linguist, I'm sure your getting upset right now at the laxity of word usage).

FWIW (ie nothing) I find it absurd when anyone makes a statement about what other people can and can't do; so if someone says its impossible to know if someone else ishaving orgasms or not, I'd like them to show me.