Can a guy really tell?

Or maybe you're not an idiot. Maybe you're just a non-idiot who's so frustrated with his life that he channels all his dissatisfactions and disappointments into needless hostility.

Last edited:
justlooking.

I certainly do not have any doubts about you. You are a pretetious moron like your friend justme.
You are probably the same helpless a... hole of guy, posting under different handles.

(Look, Eugene. When someone says something self-depracating to try to diffuse an argument with you, it's simply bad manners to jump on it as an admission. Anybody but a dickhead knows that. But your posts have shown you to be a belligerent arrogant shit who is quick to take offense but who doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks he does. Every time you have posted about a subject that I know about, you have been almost completely wrong. I think most knowledgable readers of the non-spa portions of this board have come to the same conclusion about you. But you're too annoying -- and frankly, too insignificant -- to bother with. Anyway, unlike you, most of us aren't rude enough to insult people gratuitously. You, on the other hand, seem to do it as a hobby. Great. Big fucking man.)

Last edited:
That certainly shows your high itellect!

Slinky will delete it later anyway, but same to you and your friend,
who is probably doing it to you instead of hobbying.

"aren't rude enough"?

I think that you are doing just fine...
I certainly don't give a f... of what you think or do, or post.
You can drop dead for all I care.
My suggestion of you being f.... really got to you. LOL
Means it's true!

Last edited:
You were insulted.

justlooking. You were insulted! But relax there is no stigma in taking it up your a... So just carry on, loser.
Don't be ashamed, even if you come up with another handle like
"just a homo", it's all right.

justme

homo economicus
Eugene - Thanks again for pointing out my you're/your mistake as well as my spelling of old Berty's last name.

Of course I'm sure you realize that simple grammar oversights and spelling mistakes have never been enough to have someone categorized as 'moron'.

But this whole argument is juvenile. Let's get back to the initial point I was trying to make.

Namely, this thread was started because you wanted to pursue the question first stated in a different thread as to whether or not it is possible for a man to tell if a woman has achieved orgasm. In that original thread, akshun told you that as a doctor he felt that his expertise on physiological phenomena provided him with the skills necessary to tell. You told him that even with these skills he could never be 100% sure. He conceded that this was true. My point was that I agree that this is true, but that it is true in a trivial way. Namely, there is no such thing as 100% certainty in any knowledge.

Please show me how that is not a valid point, or concede that I am right.

On a Better note ....

How the fuck does she expect me to keep it going with her perfect ass staring me in the face

Above quoted from BMM about Heidi,
Truer words were never spoken my friend !

Re: Speaking of scientists

Originally posted by petehanse
How does a scientist make a Hormone?..............................He doesn't Pay her! ( WHORE-MOAN) This one is better verbalized!

Wrong punchline, correct punchline.

How does a scientist make a hormone? He kicks her in her shin.

Last edited:
just me.

What happened? I thought, you switched my postings off.
Anyway I do not want to discuss anything with an a... hole like you. Discuss it with your boyfriend while you do each other...