Can a guy really tell?

thank you for the compliment...but I'm sure it never happens in real life...I mostly only use those particular skills when I masturbate... when I'm with a man it's always for real...of course!

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Red means its a go

Just during or moments after orgasm many women, and a few men I have been told, display a bright red flush (or is it blush) on their upper chest, between about their neckline and their nipples. It is, of course, most obvious on fair skin. It usually fades within a minute or two, maybe less. Sometimes somewhat similar flushes are seen elsewhere, such as in the crotch or inner thighs. Not all women have this "symptom", and even those that do may not always have it.

Nevertheless, I suspect it must be quite hard to fake (maybe yogi masters could do it), so if you see a suddenly red chest, you can be pretty sure it is the real thing.

-Ww

aks and ye shall . . .

receive.

never ever let false bravado and a good (read: expensive) education silence u. (or read: the idiot by dostoyevsky.) thanks for responding.

never ever (as one of my best friends 2.75 years old always says),
hvb

p.s. jl i can't believe i missed u being a MAN. way 2 go pretension boy. (i like it . . . [word] or veritas as they say at my alma mater).

who knew?
hvb

ww:

i've heard about his blush thing, but my eyes are usually closed (and rolled back in my head), ergo i have never witnessed it.

2 is better than 1,
hvb

calling:

thanks for pointing out the importance of nipple biting. but the right moment is hard thing to teach, yes?

ouch!
hvb

Last edited:

Wwanderer

Re: aks and ye shall . . .

Originally posted by h. von bingen

1 - or veritas as they say at my alma mater).

2 - heard about his blush thing, but my eyes are usually closed (and rolled back in my head), ergo i have never witnessed it.

3 - thanks for pointing out the importance of nipple biting. but the right moment is hard thing to teach, yes?
1 - One of the most insightful things I learned there: "Harvard is the country's best university and the one which most overestimates how good it is."

2 - Undisciplined amateur! If you have difficulty maintaining experimental protocols, consider having some objective witness watch or, better yet, tape the proceedings.

3 - When an early girlfriend tried explaining this to a drunken Ww, I thought it meant that women were a bit like bees which leave their barbed stinger in the target and thus can only strike once. She was later very careful and forceful in her explanation of the importance of restrained passion. Since then I have been reluctant to experiment with the envelope of this particular stimulation.

-Ww

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Harvard is the country's best university and the one which most overestimates how good it is.

I will never forgive Harvard for ruining so many of my close friends.

justme

homo economicus
I could never insult Harvard's excellent need-based approach to financial aid.

Seriously though, it seems to me that the lesson most drilled in to a Harvard student's head is that:

You are smarter than everyone else in the world because you go to Harvard and you are stupider than everyone else at Harvard.

It resulted in some seriously fucked up egos (and worse, people that I previously thought were pretty cool are now pretty much unbearable)

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The funny thing is, undergrad pretty much sucks there* ( except as a stepping stone to some of the grad schools, which by and large are excellent ).

* 20 year old opinion.

Wwanderer

Originally posted by justme
Seriously though, it seems to me that the lesson most drilled in to a Harvard student's head is that: You are smarter than everyone else in the world because you go to Harvard and you are stupider than everyone else at Harvard.
That is consistent with my observations as well.

-Ww

justme

homo economicus
I think my friends got reasonably good educations (when compared to other friends at top tier universities). I just think it fucked with their heads.

(I have this (to me) funny anecdote about the quality of Harvard grad schools, but it most certainly would out me)