Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

NINE-LIVES: Not a problem. Little blue pill might help but until I lose a lot of weight I get more enjoyment out of kissing and caressing (and of course receiving both). I am pleasantly surprised by how often I get bare breasts shoved into my mouth while sitting at the bar! I don't often do lap dances here but I do tip the dancers who sit and play/flirt with me. Just my kink!

NINE-LIVES: We have similar tastes. I also really like both Kendra and Skylar. I also like Laura for a fun change of pace. Kendra and Laura were there yesterday.

Not familiar with Laura, I have seen Daniella (Short Hair), the spanish girl, I can't remember her name, she is always bombed. Seen her as well. I love the Wednesday/Friday bartender in the afternoon in VIP area, can't remember her name either.....dark hair, latino.

Laura is a blond Dominican; nice size breasts; big nipples; her hair appears long but she uses extensions. For some reason when I think of her I think of the Tom Hanks movie Bachelor Party.

Stopped in this afternoon for first time in a few weeks. Initially I was the only customer. Probably 6 to 8 dancers including Laura, Kendra and Skylar. Spent time at bar with Skylar and Kendra. Customers started coming in just before 2pm.

Stopped by yesterday during football games. Got there at 2:30pm, stayed until about 4:30pm. At least 7 dancers including Kenia, Honey and Kendra. If you are interested there is a free buffet. The women of course are not a free buffet.

Stopped by today. None of my favorites were working. Only 4 dancers! One of them, Emma, has a spinner body. She is hispanic, originally from Mexico I think. She typically works Mondays and Wednesdays but I don't remember seeing her before (if my favorites are there I will typically not really notice anyone else). She was busy all day giving lap dances. Just as I was ready to leave she freed up and the bartender told her to come and see me. I wound up getting some lap dances from her. I got the strong impression that extras could be had in the VIP rooms. Any one have any 411 on her?

Stopped by today. Very few customers this afternoon. Spent an enjoyable afternoon at bar flirting with Laura Viki, Honey and Mia (not all at once!).

Stopped by on Sunday afternoon to watch football and flirt with pretty women. I think that there were 6 dancers. Enjoyed the games and flirting at the bar with Kendra and Viki. It was a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Probably 5 or 6 other customers there.

Today is the day time bartender's birthday. It seemed as if almost every day time dancer was there irrespective of their normal schedule. Well over 10 dancers (maybe 15). Just stayed for an hour or so.