Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

originally posted this in Crystal Cafe but figured start a new thread

went there last week to see a dancer I like. she was not there yet so found Lindsey (I think that was her name). decent body, very pretty caucassion, reddish/brown hair. looked like Drew Barrymore. said she was 34 but looked 25. I never had a private dance at this place but she enticed me, hinting at what could happen. took a 15 minute for $ 140.00. once we were in she started smooching me then said $100 will get me what I want. well it got me what I wanted, (FS - covered) left happy. not sure if she liked me or that was her price so please do not mention price or the kissing. The kisses were passionate, overall experience was great. She is there tues,thurs and sat night and takes outside calls other days she said. She was very nice and did not seem like call girl type, easy to talk to and not pushy. Treat her right.

(not sure if this means every girl does this, the girl I like to see there said she does not do this)

I've done takeout there.

Haven't been there is almost a year, but met a few on the outside for fun and recreation, gratis. I won't give names as they still work there. Not a fan of strip clubs, but this place has a good rotation.

240+ seems pretty dam steep for 15 minutes. Where a little more say with AC gets you everything with an AC girl for 30 or 60 minutes. Well to each his own. Seems like a big drop in cash for such a short time.

240+ seems pretty dam steep for 15 minutes. Where a little more say with AC gets you everything with an AC girl for 30 or 60 minutes. Well to each his own. Seems like a big drop in cash for such a short time.

yes, not something I would usually ever do but I went in knowing I was going for the $ 140 dance to piss off another girl there (see my post in newbie section) and it did piss her off , I could tell. Once i got back there in the private room with a bunch of beers in me and she said $100 bucks more it was a no brainer.

yes, not something I would usually ever do but I went in knowing I was going for the $ 140 dance to piss off another girl there (see my post in newbie section) and it did piss her off , I could tell. Once i got back there in the private room with a bunch of beers in me and she said $100 bucks more it was a no brainer.
Well at least you had fun and it seems like she dug you. Glad you posted up and have more fun and write about it. Thanks.

Just posted in Le Cafe thread about Jennifer at Cafe Royale. Sorry. Both clubs have same owner and many dances work at both clubs. I forgot about this thread.

Came here last night/this morning around 1-1:30am. Large parking lot I couldn't find the entrance walked around the whole building until I saw the bouncer sitting outside the door around back $10 cover charge. Quite a few attractive women here...Nicer strip club setting than the two previous places I went to (Billy Dean's and Crystal Cafe)
Got a $30 lap dance from this young curvy brazilian who happens to live in Queens. Works 3 days a week in Long Island because no one back home knows she dances or so the story goes. Amazing ass and breasts on this girl... she tried to get me to go for the champagne room but didn't seem worth it without really knowing what I would get for my money so declined...
Now that I think of it I declined several girls at this place...wanted my money to go to good use if I was going to go to a private room if no extras were offered I wasn't interested. One did offer/imply whatever happens happens but I wasn't really attracted to her so declined. Got another lap dance from a mixed russian and I think she said japanese girl. Enjoyed the dances but it was definitely a slow night girls were hungry for cash but none that I found attractive were making the offer I was willing to spend money on. Called it a night around 3:30am.

Last edited:
sorry for not including this in my previous post

last time there was around early winter, was with a tall brazilian girl, lives in queens. Very enthusiastic with the extras menu. covered was $100, room was $150 for the time spent. Pricier than other places, but the women were actually able to carry on conversations pre and post dance, which I happen to enjoy

Stopped by here Saturday afternoon - real quiet. A couple of girls and one other customer.
Good looking Latin girl asked in I wanted a dance, she smelled so bad from smoking I
couldn't wait for her to leave.