Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

I usually get there about 2pm. Only a handful of customers at that time. For me some of the dancers are new, but it could easily be that in the past I did not come in on the days they work.

Lowell, were my eyes lying or did I see that the name of this is now "Mirage" ?

I agree its a great spot during the day, Rita the bartender is awesome, but just no extra's to be had with the daytime girls, and some are very very appealing, and also cool as key lime pie. I actually avoid going in here so I dont get myself all worked up and end up at the shit hole down the road getting sucked off by a toothless 60 year old then going home smelling like a pack of newports. Just saying

NINE-LIVES : Yes it is now named Mirage. While many of the day time girls do not do extras, a few do ( including at least one very good looking dancer). I am not usually looking for extras so it is not a problem for me. I agree about Rita.

NINE LIVES: Jane (czech) for sure and probably one of the hispanics (good looking, big breasts, big nipples). If you search my posts here for a discussion of my kissing breasts you should know who I am talking about.

Jane has been there quite a while but I an not sure of her schedule. Have not seen Daniella in a while but I usually go on Sundays and sometimes Monday or Wednesday. We have similar tastes. My favorite is Kendra. Also like Skylar, Laura and Emma. Emma is a beautiful latina but only works Mondays and Wednesdays. I always enjoy sitting at the bar and talking to Kendra,

Kendra is awesome!
Do you remember that tall WOC named "Jamaica"? She made me laugh my ass off. Haven't seen here in awhile.
I spotted a long hair brunette in VIP bar on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, can't remember her name, said she works at another local place in area. Any idea who she is? Looks latino, Any extra's with her?

I never liked Jamaica because she would force herself on me when she knew I was waiting for the dancer on stage to rejoin me. Don't know who your long haired brunette is. Will keep an eye out.